TotallyOz

KMan Spa Bangkok

I would like to say it was a great experience. But, it wasn't. I booked a guy for today in the VIP Room. I had hours notice and double confirmation. However, when I got there, they said the VIP room was on the 5th Floor and thought it was too high for me. I said I was fine going up the stairs. They talked for a few minutes and said sorry, both VIP rooms were occupied and could I wait 1.5 hours?  I said no, and cancelled the appointment. I had book a cute guy which I gave a tip to and on the way out, I saw a boy from the Silom area that @paulsfadores and chatted with him for a bit waiting for my Grab. I was disappointed that I spent 500 baht each way to Grab for something that was a disappointment. They said for 3500 he would go with me to my apartment. But, I was already to go at this point, so I left. This is the 2nd time this VIP booking did not happen and only the 2nd time I visited this shop. The old KK Massage was another place.

The good thing, it is easy to get to from BTS. I didn't know that in the beginning (not that I would have used it).