Novarunner

Type

• Members

Not recently, but I’ve been to Thailand several time before so I should know this and it’s probably been covered somewhere on here before so I apologize in advance but what does “Types: GB54” in the attached photo mean?  Lots of massage listings have similar references and I just realized I have no idea what they mean.

21F7256D-C279-4C67-8687-ED30C572D2C4.jpeg

This topic has been cumming up over and over in all the years that I am a member of this forum.

I found this interesting web page - that tries to help you discover what condom size is correct for you.

https://www.condom-sizes.org/condom-sizes/condom-calculator

I am from the USA and we buy our condoms based on the length of your tool in inches.

So, if you have a 7 inch dick - that converts to 17.78 centimeters in Europe.

The above web page condom size calculator suggests a Thai condom with the size of 53mm - as the Thailand measurement system seems to be more interested in the calculation of the Condom Width, as opposed to the length.

condom_size_calculator.jpg.72f7f7a5131174b0d195d68eaa9a3b95.jpg

Then using the below additional web page "Find My Fit" - I can obtain additional information regarding the 53mm condom size

https://www.tnrcondom.com/en/our-brand/find-my-fit?size=53

find_by_fit.jpg.38dd4ba5ac021bf53f18a69fa3fb9314.jpg

Could some of you guys try out these 2 web pages and let me know if I am doing this correctly ?

Now that I live here in Thailand - this is a topic that I want to understand properly.

Thanks,

M.

56 minutes ago, spoon said:

G or M refer to sex orientation, gay or man. B or T refer to sexual position bottom or top. Number is condom size aka girth.

I think B stands for Both, meaning the guy can either be top or bottom. I came to this conclusion because sometimes you see MB53 and it is unlikely for a straight guy to be exclusively bottom.

PLA.thumb.jpg.ee01830265800f9160fa4f76458cbf66.jpg

Try not to overthink the situation before you arrive in the shop. I find that one of the most most rewarding aspects of a massage is the unknown. Sure, you want to know in advance the fees involved and and some basic stuff about the guy you're thinking about booking. But beyond that I really look forward to seeing how the experience unfolds, I don't want to know everything that's likely to happen before it does.

A massage--a good one IMO--often hinges on the physical, verbal and unspoken interplay between me and the masseur. I'm as much a participant as he is. When I allow that to play out, I frequently end up more satisfied and happy.

• Members
1 hour ago, 10tazione said:

Which shop(s) are the above models from?

Vclub 7….  My last trip to Thailand was pre-COVID so take this for what it is worth currently but I’ve never had a good experience there.  Still, because Bobby (first picture) is lean and smooth and basically everything I look for in a guy, I’ll probably give Vclub another chance.

• Members
1 hour ago, reader said:

Try not to overthink the situation before you arrive in the shop. I find that one of the most most rewarding aspects of a massage is the unknown. Sure, you want to know in advance the fees involved and and some basic stuff about the guy you're thinking about booking. But beyond that I really look forward to seeing how the experience unfolds, I don't want to know everything that's likely to happen before it does.

A massage--a good one IMO--often hinges on the physical, verbal and unspoken interplay between me and the masseur. I'm as much a participant as he is. When I allow that to play out, I frequently end up more satisfied and happy.

I couldn’t agree more.  Part of my fascination with this is why the massage shops would even put this info on the listing in first place.  If you’re going to a massage shop solely for sex, you’re probably not going to have great experience.  If all you want is sex, you should go to the bars.  And, if all you want is sex with guys that need to use the largest condom sizes, you should just go to Brazil.

2 hours ago, Novarunner said:

Vclub 7….  My last trip to Thailand was pre-COVID so take this for what it is worth currently but I’ve never had a good experience there.  Still, because Bobby (first picture) is lean and smooth and basically everything I look for in a guy, I’ll probably give Vclub another chance.

My experience at V Club 7, just a few weeks ago was also disappointing. After the guy decided that the oil massage part was over,  he went to the shower in the room and washed himself. Then he returned to the bed, assumed star fish position, and said now you massage me. That was pretty much his contribution to the "afters"!

• Members
26 minutes ago, khaolakguy said:

My experience at V Club 7, just a few weeks ago was also disappointing. After the guy decided that the oil massage part was over,  he went to the shower in the room and washed himself. Then he returned to the bed, assumed star fish position, and said now you massage me. That was pretty much his contribution to the "afters"!

My prior bad experience wasn’t nearly as bad as what you describe.  It was just a whelming massage from a cute thai guy that I could tell wasn’t really into it.

Are the pictures generally at least accurate  at V Club?  I’ll only be in Bangkok for a couple of days so I don’t have a lot of time to spend looking for guys that are my type.

5 hours ago, Novarunner said:

And, if all you want is sex with guys that need to use the largest condom sizes, you should just go to Brazil.

I'm here now, it's crazy everywhere because of the World Cup.....had a kid with a big one last night, and good looking. In Thailand whenever I see someone working a go-go bar that looks much older, or out of places looks wise, guaranteed they are in the big cock show, lol

2 hours ago, Novarunner said:

My prior bad experience wasn’t nearly as bad as what you describe.  It was just a whelming massage from a cute thai guy that I could tell wasn’t really into it.

Are the pictures generally at least accurate  at V Club?  I’ll only be in Bangkok for a couple of days so I don’t have a lot of time to spend looking for guys that are my type.

I think some customers must enjoy the massage switch, as he had previously told me that he had been there three years, so he must be generating some business.

I can't advise on the accuracy of the photos as I chose him from the live lineup.

On 12/22/2022 at 1:53 PM, ChristianPFC said:

I have no idea what GB and MT and MB mean, and I haven't read it anywhere else. Just ask them (VClub7) and report back to us.

The answer was already in the thread.

On 12/8/2022 at 3:26 AM, spoon said:

G or M refer to sex orientation, gay or man. B or T refer to sexual position bottom or top. Number is condom size aka girth.