young11

Massage places near MNL

• Members

Hi I have a long layover at MNL, t2 to be specific. I was wondering if there are massage places by men, not necessarily sexual service but a good massage. Also, if there are places with extra service I am happy but I am just assuming there is none....

• Members
On 12/9/2022 at 8:06 AM, GWMinUS said:

Best to log in to Romeo or Grinder. Find a Massage Guy there. Just be sure to tell them what you are looking for...

INGAT

Thanks do they have a place? I prefer going to the proper spa rather than visiting a house for a short visit 

HUM the guys you meet on Romeo or Grinder come to your room for the massage and will provide Happy Endings. That has been my experience.

Google on Massage and Spa in Manila to find ligit spa places. Most are in hotels. And can be expensive. They provide many types of Treatments, including several types of Massage. But none with Happy Endings.

There is also a well known chain of massage shops, named Nuat Thai. They are not as expensive as the hotel spas. But offer good massage in not so fancy facilities. They are more like the massage shops you find in Thailand. Many locations all over Manila and Cebu City. No Happy Endings except for warm cup of tea...

Good luck!!

• Members

thanks, I tried Nuat Thai but the staff are gender mixed. I also realized a different spa, which had male only but it was quite obvious they are offer something sexual but I didn't have time to try the full service and i didn't like the therapist assigned to me. But if i know the staff name, it seems like I can book him in advance...