reader

Pattaya Coffee on The Beach to take place from December 10th-11th

From Pattaya News

More than 60 cafes and food stalls are set to join the Pattaya Coffee on the Beach Festival 2022 from December 10th to 11th.

Hosted on North Pattaya Beach, the event is a must for coffee lovers and foodies as this time the organizers say the event will be packed with over 60 street food stalls, cafes, and activities.

To heat up the atmosphere, the coffee cafes will be competing in the CBC King of Coffee Championship 2022 contest to win a reward of 200,000 baht. You can join in and grab a cub of joe from 8 AM to 8 PM this weekend. Check out the location here.

318878897_520792903405956_52705194487021

318880528_520792943405952_39066488018362

13 hours ago, PeterRS said:

I have tried to work out the attraction for locals and visitors of having 60 coffee bars on one patch of beach. I can't!

don't spoil coffee lovers fun.

It's like boy bars in say Jomtien Complex, there are 30 when 1 or 2 would do. Fans of anything like to have choice and abundance of it.

For the record , I'm tea man and tea is my drink of choice but have at least one coffee daily , preferable 3 in 1 by Khao Shong available in Foodland Patpong and numerous 7/11. From last trip I brought home 7 month supply

7 hours ago, vinapu said:

don't spoil coffee lovers fun.

It's like boy bars in say Jomtien Complex, there are 30 when 1 or 2 would do. Fans of anything like to have choice and abundance of it.

I fully realise that coffee has its fans of which I am one. But I cannot imagine trying out different coffees or providers of coffee on a beach! As we constantly see in these forums, it takes all sorts . . .