ichigo

Thailand Trip (January 2023)

2 hours ago, ichigo said:

Since time is short, and there are so many dicks to see, I will attempt to off two guys per night which means I’ll need to start early - if I go to the bars at 8pm when they open, will I be the only one there? Or do other people go at that time too? It would just be a bit awkward that’s all lol. 

nothing awkward , in every bar and on every day there's always that first customer. He may be alone for 2 minutes or 13 and it's nothing awkward in that as it happens every day  

Reader above is very right, early bird catches the worm although there's element of risk with early start - guy may be keen on speeding up encounter in order to return to bar for 2nd chance so make sure to be firm with timeframe if you care.

I once was the first customer in Screw Boys (currently still closed) and Eros (closed for good) and enjoyed the experience the see the boy arrive and change (that's the important part) under white light, without the boys paying any attention to me. However have to know the bar and get the timing right, in other bars I had a look, no boys, waiter invited me for drink, boys will come soon; no thanks, I will look somewhere else. I made that mistake once, in Chiang Mai about 8 years ago, pay full price for a drink and look at an empty stage for half an hour, slowly realizing my mistake.

On 12/25/2022 at 12:18 AM, reader said:

I've had enjoyable experiences at the Paradise Massage and the Ma Ha Massage on Soi 6 (right side coming from Silom Rd.)

Recommend talking with prospective masseur before committing to avoid disappointment.

If you want your pick of the crop, the early bird gets the worm. Do NOT fret about being awkward or only customer at the time. You'll be in better position to see what guys direct smiles your way. And don't be hesitant to smile back at those who ring your bell.

Thanks for the feedback about Paradise and getting to the bar early - good tips.

On 12/25/2022 at 1:04 AM, macaroni21 said:

I don't think there'll be any boys available at 8pm. Don't they start work at 9?

A dream boy that I'm in regular contact with once told me that he gets to the bar before 8pm when it opens.

On 12/25/2022 at 1:15 AM, MarcSingap said:

I had good experience also at Paradise Massage. With full service (I am top). Tip 1500.

Kon is a muscular versatile Massage boy I can recommend. I tip him 2000 because he is a wonderful bottom who enjoy playing long time...

Another good experience at Paradise, definitely will stop by. 

On 12/25/2022 at 1:18 AM, MarcSingap said:

Sometimes, as a top, I envy the bottom sluts like you 😁😁

Ahaha sometimes fantasy is very different to reality, but I will try my best to go ahead with my plans in the limited timeframe! I can top as well, but the majority of guys that I go with seem to want to fuck me (which I don't mind at all tbh).

On 12/25/2022 at 1:22 AM, reader said:

@ichigo don't forget waiters at Freshboys are also offable (600 baht fee, others 500).

Ah yep good tip, cheers.

On 12/25/2022 at 2:02 AM, vinapu said:

and  hosts in Hot Male beer bar

they are supposed to be  at 9  but some are showing up much , much earlier. I'd definitely have a peek around 8 in most bars. 

Last month I offed P from Hot Male and twink Mas from Tawan definitely well before even 8.

Strategy I sometimes employ if I like guy but am busy with somebody else is to reserve  guy for later i.e, I will pick you up at 10. 30 or after the show, if they want off fee to secure guy's off  I pay in advance too. 

Good idea to reserve guy for later, I remember reading that in some of your trip reports.

On 12/25/2022 at 2:06 AM, vinapu said:

nothing awkward , in every bar and on every day there's always that first customer. He may be alone for 2 minutes or 13 and it's nothing awkward in that as it happens every day  

Reader above is very right, early bird catches the worm although there's element of risk with early start - guy may be keen on speeding up encounter in order to return to bar for 2nd chance so make sure to be firm with timeframe if you care.

I think the general consensus is that going to the bar early is totally fine so I will give it a go, who knows, maybe the music will be not so loud whilst there isn't many people around..

11 hours ago, ChristianPFC said:

I once was the first customer in Screw Boys (currently still closed) and Eros (closed for good) and enjoyed the experience the see the boy arrive and change (that's the important part) under white light, without the boys paying any attention to me. However have to know the bar and get the timing right, in other bars I had a look, no boys, waiter invited me for drink, boys will come soon; no thanks, I will look somewhere else. I made that mistake once, in Chiang Mai about 8 years ago, pay full price for a drink and look at an empty stage for half an hour, slowly realizing my mistake.

Ah yep, getting the timing right is a good tip also.

5 hours ago, Blackbeluga said:

Tarntawan Is affordable and comfortable, I love this hotel.

yes,  but I noticed they rised their prices recently quite steeply to normal levels from substantialy discounted for most of the year. 

I know about farang who stay in posh hotel on other side of river and kept other room in Tarntawan for his meetings with boys only . Now it's not that economical 

Thanks in particular for the photos...you chose wisely. I'm probably something of a bore about Agate but we love that place. The rooms are smaller than we'd like but well appointed -the lack of a comfortable chair seems to be de rigueur even in more expensive hotels nowadays- but the staff....so friendly and helpful.

As for Tarntawan, I cannot pretend to be objective but I've stayed there on about sixty occasions- about forty as a couple- and find its location unbeatable. including it's lack of noise from Surawong.

With prices generally going-up, these hotels remain excellent value. 

Fantastic 👍👍loved the report 💚 

As for Mike's I find it convenient & reliable.

I couldn't imagine walking &  getting a baht bus up to the bus station with a suitcase then a bus to Airport.

Edited by Olddaddy

4 hours ago, fedssocr said:

thanks for the report. I think if I had an unsafe driver like that I would be contacting the manager/owner of the company

And write a 3 page complaint letter 👍

On 6/3/2023 at 12:59 AM, Olddaddy said:

Fantastic 👍👍loved the report 💚 

As for Mike's I find it convenient & reliable.

I couldn't imagine walking &  getting a baht bus up to the bus station with a suitcase then a bus to Airport.

I stayed at the agate and discovered something new. They have a tuk tuk and can send guest to the nearby jomtien bus station. 
I will be back beginning jul and will definitely stay there again. 

12 hours ago, Olddaddy said:

And write a 3 page complaint letter 👍

The people who run these companies want to know if you had a poor experience so they can make corrections. You don't need to write a 3 page letter, but if the driver is doing unsafe things the owner should want to know about it. If something bad happens it would ruin their company