jason1975

Christmas in Bangkok (Dec 2022)

15 hours ago, jason1975 said:

Christmas Day and I felt recovered so was no longer in hotel room whole day. Went out to shopping malls for lunch and sightseeing and got a Line message from Spoon. He's returning to Bangkok from Pattaya. Wanna meet? Sure. At 5pm, I was at Furama Silom. He just arrived from Pattaya. Waited for him to check into his room then we took a taxi to Chulalongkorn University Park where the Royal Bangkok Orchestra was giving an outdoor performance. Delightful orchestra with two talented Thai vocalists - a male and a female. The Orchestra used to perform at Lumpini Park pre-Covid and they were pleased to announce that next year onwards they will be going back to Lumpini Park! Forum member andy and his Thai local friend were there and Spoon and I decided to join them for some local activity tonight. After the orchestra performance, we split up. Spoon and I went to Soi 4 for dinner. It was early and Spoon went back to hotel to freshen up as well as meet a friend. I headed to Hotmale Beer Bar 1st floor and everyone was working tonight! New waiter hunk was seated with customer. Alex the bar tender was charming farang customers at bar table as usual. Aung was in waiter uniform but after a farang customer arrived, he changed out to boyish outfit of T-shirt, shorts, long socks and sneakers. His customer remained at bar table and they chatted while seated closely. I presume they would go off together later that night. Twinky Laos waiter who loves dancing and singing chatted with me whole night. Found out that this bar had only Myanmar and Laos waiters - 4 each plus 2 Thais. The beer bar below Freshboys was fully staffed by Vietnamese waiters according to him. Spoon stopped by with his friend at around 10.30pm. I introduced new waiter hunk to him and latter gave look of approval. Spoon and friend went to Moonlight to catch special Christmas show while I had a date with guys at Banana. I said goodbye to waiters of Hotmale Beer Bar 1st floor and went around giving tips. See you next year 2023. I made my way to Banana. Quite a full house of customers. Their guys in white shorts were standing on stage. Shouldn't the show be on at that time? Did the first show started earlier and ended and now waiting for 2nd show? No matter, I saw my guy - a Laos guy I offed from Freshboys back in June but he moved to Banana. I also called down two of his Laos friends. All of them used to be from Freshboys. Mamasan was surprised that I was taking 3 guys. 500 baht off fee x 3 = 1500 baht. Plus my drink 450 baht. Total 1950 baht. I gave two 1000-baht notes. I drank my orange juice while waiting for the 3 guys to get changed. In fact, I didn't even wait for change of 50 baht to be returned before 4 of us hurried out of the bar! We walked out to Silom Road and I told the guys we would go past Patpong Night Market towards Le Meridien. I deliberately didn't want the Hotmale Beer Bar 1st floor waiters as well as Dreamboys and Freshboys staff to see us. In hotel room, no, we didn't have a foursome. We just drank and played cards. There was forfeit. Loser would drink and take off an item of clothing and yes, one of the Laos guys ended up with only a cushion covering his dick at the end of the game. At around 1 am, we finish the whisky and beer. I tipped them generously for their time. I went down with them to lobby so that hotel staff don't get alarmed and worried for me. I waved the half-drunk but very happy Banana Laos guys goodbye and Merry Christmas. I turned back towards the lobby and I bumped into a Tawan guy on his way out. It was obvious he had just finished a short-time session with a customer in hotel. We smiled and greeted each other. I had been at Tawan with Spoon one week earlier and that's how we could recognise each other. So on this Christmas Day, no sex for me but I had enjoyable time. I especially enjoyed being Santa Claus and making my friends very happy. Ho Ho Ho. Merry Christmas!

I sometimes also go into "no-sex but fun" night with boys when i am into going to DJ Station.

I offed several times 2 boys, quickly from Banana or DreamBoys, to take them to DJ Station. The boys usually love to go drinking and dancing at DJ, and they can play with you very nicely... I am used to tip them each 2000.

If you go to DJ station and you don't have a BF, then i recommand to go with 2 offed boys. I always had a lot of fun. 

The boys i offed for DJ regularly contact me on Line "You take me to DJ tonight ?", so i believe they enjoyed as i enjoyed.

1 minute ago, vinapu said:

too much gin ?

2 weeks ago i was at Banana (last time and never again i hope), sweet Lucy was again crazy with her laser pointer. During that evening, i saw her pointing the young waiters twice directly in the face to catch their attention. The boys had to go to the toilet to put water on their eyes, i believe they were blinded by the laser pointer. No problem for sweet Lucy...

9 hours ago, MarcSingap said:

I saw her pointing the young waiters twice directly in the face to catch their attention. The boys had to go to the toilet to put water on their eyes, i believe they were blinded by the laser pointer. No problem for sweet Lucy...

that's criminal behavior , at least where I live

On 12/15/2022 at 2:12 AM, maump said:

I don't know.  

It seems it is to prevent trafficking of Filipinos. But he called, talked before, checked, had my info, passport, hotel reservations. Agent at gate said no, no appeal, you are just fucked.

It also appears to violate Filipino constitution on clause on freedom to travel.  But following constitutions is not really an important thing... 

Unfortunately, that is the Philippines!! I had the same experience many years ago. I even spoke to the Immigration Agent from Bangkok. All she said was NO! FUCK!!

Now I know to meet my Pinoy guy there and fly with him to Thailand. State he is my Caregiver. Still took some Jaw Boning the Agent at the PH Airport. So be warned!!!

I have another Filipino friend who has no problem traveling abroad. But he is well employed, with a condo. So he is not a flight risk...

54 minutes ago, vinapu said:

Guy on 10th picture is transplant from Tawan massage service and comfirmed that he likes his current job better. I sholdn,t stop for chat though because subsequently I met somebody I prefer not to, fate surely avoided if I  just waved hello and kept marching. 

"I met somebody I prefer not to"... your arrival in Bangkok couldn't be kept secret for a long time, another massage boy who is running after you for big tip ?? 🙂

On 1/30/2023 at 12:04 AM, MarcSingap said:

"I met somebody I prefer not to"... your arrival in Bangkok couldn't be kept secret for a long time, another massage boy who is running after you for big tip ?? 🙂Sus

Surely not considering that several minutes  after arriving in Silom our paths crossed on pedestrian crossover