jason1975

Christmas in Bangkok (Dec 2022)

Nothing to report for past two days because I was busy being tour guide and  bringing my friend from Singapore around (straight) Bangkok. But I did drop by Hot Male beer bar 1st floor at midnight after finishing my tour guide duty and met a handsome, charming and hunky new waiter from Myanmar!

After the euphoria of 3 guys in one day on Wednesday, the next two days were spent in hotel room. I came down with dry cough, running nose and chills on Thursday evening. On Friday morning, I went to nearby Bangkok Christian Hospital and the doctor gave me pills but strangely, she did not require me to do a Covid test. Definitely no alcohol for me while I am on medication for next few days. I hope to be better to visit the bars on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, my last two nights for this trip.

Toward the end of my last trip (mid-November) I came down with similar symptoms. Didn't go to hospital because my number one guy had similar condition a month before and it lasted about 3-4 days. That's how mine went, too. Wasn't debilitating but didn't want to pass it on to anyone so I just got a lot of rest.

15 hours ago, MarcSingap said:

Wow same symptom for me last November. I was lucky enough the boy I just offed long stay insisted to come back to take care of me. Lovely and caring. All night he took care of me like a nurse with a wet towel on my head to cool down the fever... pills to stop coughing ....no need to go to hospital. 

After 2 days back to normal.

I then decided to off him long stay 1 full week....

Lucky you that you got a guy who's so nice and caring to you! He's a keeper!

16 hours ago, reader said:

Toward the end of my last trip (mid-November) I came down with similar symptoms. Didn't go to hospital because my number one guy had similar condition a month before and it lasted about 3-4 days. That's how mine went, too. Wasn't debilitating but didn't want to pass it on to anyone so I just got a lot of rest.

I wonder which of the guys I met passed the virus to me! I should have asked each of them in advance whether they had been ill recently!

Since I was intimate with numerous guys (mostly in massage situations) during my seven-week stay, I wasn't surprised to develop flu-like symptoms. Just saw it as inevitable given that--short of wearing a mask and maintaining some distance--to avoid airborne viruses in sexual situations.

There's no free lunch, I guess. 😊

1 hour ago, jason1975 said:

I wonder which of the guys I met passed the virus to me! I should have asked each of them in advance whether they had been ill recently!

it could be somebody who was sitting beside you in bar or Foodland or just sneezing when passing you, not necessarily boys you were intimate with

6 hours ago, jason1975 said:

I even saw an Asian gentleman directly opposite me. He had two companions - twinks and I believe they are waiters from Freshboys!

Thanks for the detailed report on Dreamboy.

I never tire of reminding folks that the waiters from Freshboys, and staff from Hot Male beer bar (as Vinapu duly noted), are offable. And in my experience, a lot of fun in and out of the room.