foresttrip

Phuket trip spring 2023

12 hours ago, MarcSingap said:

Be careful then haha

I made a mistake one time. I was with my Asian boyfriend in DJ Station. I smiled back to another boy who was very "friendly". My boyfriend was very pissed off, "you smiled to him while we were dancing together, i lost face in public, please never do this to me again..." 

Since then i practice "smile control"

The alternative is boyfriend control.....my guess is that you are not still with that boyfriend

On 1/13/2023 at 11:23 AM, MarcSingap said:

Very true, everywhere you can use a very powerful tool : eye contact + smile contact

One late afternoon, i was walking in Silom with my boy. I had eye contact with a very cute muscular boy who was sitting waiting for a bus. My boy noticed the eye contact and said nothing. I then smiled to the muscular boy, just to be friendly... my boy just jump on me "you want him now ? why ? ", i said no no, he replied " you made smile contact, in Thailand, that means you want him now"

I didn't forget that 🙂

In Colombia is even worth the latin boys are very jealous,possessive and hot tempered when I was with my boy at a dancing club he went to the toilet and a Venezuelan guy approached me wanted my line number unfortunately my boy went out of the toilet and saw it he was so angry that he almost punch the boy and was mad at me although I told him I didn't gave him my phone number and it was just a small talk he didn't believe and only after a long investigation and lot of questions he calmed down , after that he went to this boy threatened him not to speak with me anymore . It's my first time in Colombia and never faced such a strong jealousy from a Thai boy.

21 minutes ago, 12is12 said:

U felt ok with this kind of possessive jealousy? A boy (paid?) instructing u not to speak with others?? 

He is not exactly paid boy we met online year ago and developed more serious relationship.  he was very protective and  caring and in relatively  unsafe country as Colombia it made me feel safer with him , he excused his behavior on that the Venezuelan boys are scammers and might be very dangerous.  maybe so I don’t know.  He didn't instruct me not to speak with others but from his behavior he didn't like it at all . I felt safe with him and enjoyed our trip together so I didn't mind about it , I guess if he was a paid money boy I wouldn't accept such kind of behavior. 

On 1/13/2023 at 7:08 PM, 12is12 said:

When quoting, one must b precise. M an acdmc by profession.

You could have fooled me! 😉

Everyone has their own style of posting and readers just have to get used to that. But in a post like the one above and others in this thread, perhaps @12is12 might enlighten us why 'M' and 'acdmc' have letters missing when 'profession' is spelled in full. It appears merely to be some form of artificial affectation.

21 hours ago, 12is12 said:

I admit I dont put a lot of thought into it. By now its almost  automatic. With certain words it doesnt feel right, but I guess "prfssion" cld hv wrkd.

Am not trying to impress anyone. Tried once to stop, but slipped back into it.

As long as you don't speak like that too....could be more difficult to understand trying to listen for missing letters 😳

"If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." 

There was once a mmbr in these frms, who had a rather.....scornful style, eliciting not a few hurtful or angry rspnss. I politely PMed him abt it. To his credit (and my srprs) he gracefully accptd my cmnt, and chngd acrdngly. 

I humbly venture to submit this  as the prfrd venue for cnstrctv crtcsm; a frms equivalent for The Golden Rule. (-:

4 minutes ago, 12is12 said:

Vinapu, I wld never have guessed that u r a non-primary englsh spkr....

that's nice but one day when we meet you will know right away by heavy accent =tht's nc bt n dy whn w mt ywll knw rght wy b hy acct,  (uff that was hard )

4 hours ago, vinapu said:

dn't wrr, ll gd, pst nt lkd cn lws b mttd

Not being primary English speaker I wonder what PigLatin is though. Honest question

When I grew up we had Kitchen Latin ( very foul language) and I wonder if that's the same  but somehow I doubt

igPay atinLay is where you move the first letter to the end of the (English; translation not required) word and add "ay", or similar.

(Polite request to all: please don't ! 🤫. I think we've quite enough thread drift, from Phuket massage to members' vowel habits.)

2 hours ago, 12is12 said:

Regarding desperate Phuket massage boys "willing to do anything", my Dec exprnc was almst opposite. Jomtien boys jump insistently up at every passerby; in Phuket most dont even get up.

[It didnt matter to me, since I wasnt atrctd to them anyway.]

Humm strange. I have not the same experience at Phuket... maybe the clothes you were wearing ? 😁😁