spokedark

Find old man into my life

I was with this young man several times.  he is a great catch for someone relationship oriented.  easy-going happy, pretty good english.  he will be happy to meet you, fun to be with at bar, restaurant or bed..  top, hard as stone, great kisser, hugger, loving.   but can probably learn to bottom with patience..

4 hours ago, Boy69 said:

It's not,  I referred to @iendo comment to prefer the term mature man .

There are a few variations of this Quote but I like this one: Every man desires to live long, but no man wishes to be old

It might not be offensive ore meant as an insult, I'd rather be referred to as mature.

I never suspected bad intend from OP, especially after Maup's post.

viejos

4 hours ago, Boy69 said:

It's not only in Asia also in South America.   ... he prefer older person like me who can give him security and peace. 

I was surprised about this in Asia, but Colombia has this on steroids.

Linking this to the "Old" topic, on Grindr, you will see many who are looking for maduros and those who don't like viejos.

17 hours ago, iendo said:

There are a few variations of this Quote but I like this one: Every man desires to live long, but no man wishes to be old

It might not be offensive ore meant as an insult, I'd rather be referred to as mature.

Old and mature do not necessarily mean the same thing - there are plenty that are old and immature

7 minutes ago, alvnv said:

Old and mature do not necessarily mean the same thing - there are plenty that are old and immature

count me in

5 minutes ago, alvnv said:

I think it’s a cultural thing - it’s a show of respect more than anything 

exactly , I grew up far from Asia but as kids we did exactly then same , family friends  of our parents age we liked we called aunt or uncle , just like real things . In fact I  have one in her 90 ties I still call auntie , even if all she was , was my mother best friend in school

7 hours ago, vinapu said:

I need to state though tat while I completely don't mind being called "old" or even 'papa'

As somene has said its partly a cultural thing. One of my best friends in Taipei whom I have known for 7 years since he was finishing university and see on each visit to Taiwan has called me "Papa" viritually ever since. It's a term of endearment.