spokedark

Find old man into my life

On 1/18/2023 at 10:33 AM, maump said:

I was with this young man several times.  he is a great catch for someone relationship oriented.  easy-going happy, pretty good english.  he will be happy to meet you, fun to be with at bar, restaurant or bed..  top, hard as stone, great kisser, hugger, loving.   but can probably learn to bottom with patience..

Sounds great - I am tempted.... (going to Bkk next month)

On 1/22/2023 at 2:20 AM, muscleslut said:

Sounds great - I am tempted.... (going to Bkk next month)

well, he is a good guy.  military, has another year I think, only available in the evenings.... even just a dinner date.  he is fun.

As I mature (get older) I can see the benefits for both sides with aged different or even inter-generational relationships.  Relationships don't have to be the exchange of the same as much as a fair exchange and contribution. 

Being gay we notionally have more freedom to define our relationships how we want with less expectation of sticking to social norms.

If Spokedark is as genuine and attractive as he appears ....  

And apologies to talk about you rather than to you 

2 minutes ago, blondoz said:

As I mature (get older) I can see the benefits for both sides with aged different or even inter-generational relationships.  Relationships don't have to be the exchange of the same as much as a fair exchange and contribution. 

Being gay we notionally have more freedom to define our relationships how we want with less expectation of sticking to social norms.

If Spokedark is as genuine and attractive as he appears ....  

And apologies to talk about you rather than to you 

Contact me then you will know me

I often think that I want a relationship with 2 younger men.  polyamorous.    3 men in a bed.  they can fuck when Im not up for it, I can watch.  and I will not leave a sad partner alone when I die....

On 3/29/2023 at 9:12 PM, scott456 said:

That's if your partner is sad when you die...

Well, I agree.  I'm hoping his acting skill is good enough for me to think he would be.

Just worry if the two young men will secretly be plotting my death in thai/Tagalog while I lay between them... 🤪