vinapu

Back in Thailand from Laos - November 2022 trip report

1 hour ago, vinapu said:

We developed procedure in May and sticked to it so no threesome but two sets twosomes through the night.

I used a similar procedure many years ago when I took 3 guys back to my room from Nice Boys in Sunee.  They would not do it with each other so we did one at a time until I was super exhausted.  It was truly a lot of fun as the guys were crazy comparing notes between our intervals.

2 minutes ago, bkkmfj2648 said:

I used a similar procedure many years ago when I took 3 guys back to my room from Nice Boys in Sunee.  They would not do it with each other so we did one at a time until I was super exhausted.  It was truly a lot of fun as the guys were crazy comparing notes between our intervals.

when I took the same 2 boys plus brother of one of them in May  procedure was the same but no notes taking , two not involved pretended to sleep or at least not to pay any attention to goings in the bed. So I guess you had bit more fun with your trio

Day 2

Similarly to our last time together nobody was in rush in the morning and it was only 11 am when we decided to part ways, they collected their tips and decided to skip breakfast as it was almost lunch time. It was message from HC ‘ can I see you today?” so I asked him to come at 3 pm and in meantime I went to Paradise Spa for another excellent massage and afters with Wit who was actually quite surprised I’m back. Then went to eat something and returned to my room as it started to rain . As always, HC showed on the dot at appointed 3 p.m.

There was no doubt he drew lesson from out last meeting and by his own admission he realized not only his  mistake but also  financial loss resulting from it.   Whatever disagreement we had we cleared it cheerfully and we had very good time together, changed , charming man he become.

I upped his ST  tip a bit , invited him for tonight again and agreed to take him to Bangkok again for remaining 2 days of my trip. It was  quite a bit of charity in that since I knew I will sent him home earlier because I had other plans for my last day but I kept my plans to myself just in case something won’t work on  my side.

Considering what happened   between us 2 weeks ago one may criticize that I rewarded undesirable behavior and would be right. But I had reason to be generous and forgiving based on what I knew , what I heard from him and his behavior today. I’m believer in giving another chance and as I said here few dozen  times already my second worst and best off ever was with the same guy two years apart.

Or may be I’m just old fool thinking I’m in love and being blinded by that ?

After he left I went to DasBerliner   for a schnitzel. If biguyby reads this I’m pleased to report they survived  covid without scratch and when there I was recalling our diners there . Hope to see you again in Pattaya my friend.

Then I parked myself over beer  in front of BBB. I was hoping bkkmfj shows tonight again but he lined me he is not feeling well and he wont.

I was hoping to catch that another  bare chested guy I spotted last night at BBB  on his way to work and grab him right away before somebody else does. Plot worked. At one point he was just passing by so I stopped him , invited for drink and over drink learned his nick is  Ben. He agreed to accompany me so I paid my tab plus off fee and off we went. He turned not only well built but also well behaved and we had good time indeed till quarter to midnight.  

Knowing HC is punctual I preferred to have that 15 minutes cushion. And he turned in  as expected on the dot .

10 hours ago, vinapu said:

At dark I went to Hotmale to talk to paulsf – we both are leaving after tomorrow and reader, had drink with P, one of their new guys I already offed  before going to Laos then I went to Moonlight for the show. A , the muscle god came to say hallo and I used this opportunity to secure offing him tomorrow night. It was past midnight when I returned to the room to find HC sleeping deep still in his trousers. My gentle side disappeared somewhere and I undressed him right away, waking him up in the process but he did not complain being aware  I don’t pay guys  to sleep when I don't.

Why didn't you take HC with you to meet the forum members and to Moonlight to watch the show?

It's different conversation with forum friends when boys are present, we must be more careful what and how we say it  and of course we need to make sure they are engaged in conversation so for that reason I preferred not to drag him along. I warned him I will be busy with farang friends  in the evenings before we even set off for BKK 

As for Moonlight  show, as most of bar boys,  he was not interested in going but I was fair, added to his tip 400 I saved by not buying him drink there.

It is funny coincidence that your last night included A and the pinoy boy as I enjoyed their company last night.  Of course we remembered Vinapu as I had previously met A at the top of the big tower with you.  Perhaps knowing you are honorary patron of Thai happy bar restaurant A marched us there and ordered most of the seafood menu before I’d barely sat down! Then the host Joy declared her undying love for V by ordering a Singha on my tab and saying ‘on you’. Haha. All in great spirits.

A is actually very kind guy as he had taken the young non Thai speaking Pinoy under his wing.  I do recommend people visiting Moonlight to look for the Filipino. His English is excellent and he has super energy and personality.

I thought Moonlight show very samey and not enough spice.  For a long time my fav bar but losing allure. Although to counter that I found two great guys in the line up.

40 minutes ago, Jimbillp said:

It is funny coincidence that your last night included A and the pinoy boy as I enjoyed their company last night.  Of course we remembered Vinapu as I had previously met A at the top of the big tower with you.  Perhaps knowing you are honorary patron of Thai happy bar restaurant A marched us there and ordered most of the seafood menu before I’d barely sat down! Then the host Joy declared her undying love for V by ordering a Singha on my tab and saying ‘on you’. Haha. All in great spirits.

A is actually very kind guy as he had taken the young non Thai speaking Pinoy under his wing.  I do recommend people visiting Moonlight to look for the Filipino. His English is excellent and he has super energy and personality.

I thought Moonlight show very samey and not enough spice.  For a long time my fav bar but losing allure. Although to counter that I found two great guys in the line up.

all I can say is that I'm jealous like hell and I wish I was there. Glad to hear you had good time . I had only occasion to talk to Pinoy guy , I think his nick is Carlos and I'm glad you are confirming what I noticed, handsome , energetic and talkative. 

Moonlight needs to do better job attracting new models as those there , while still attractive become stale for many client, at least for loyal sector. It would be nice to see newer faces and bulges. Fortunately floor or stage boys seem to include more fresher faces of which  Carlos is good example. Still after Tawan my 2nd most favorite bar in Bangkok and indeed in Thailand.  

3 hours ago, vinapu said:

There are also clouds on horizon, not sure is owing to my attitude , age , perceived stinginess or God knows what , certainly not lack of hygiene, but I had few times when boys did not want to go with me , at least initially or after 1st encounter weren’t keen on repeat even if I was. Sore example  was Senso guy who took pains to avoid looking at me altogether next time I visited. Perhaps I should take more seriously my  own advice to hire only and exclusively guys who are smiling at me. That’s my New Year resolution, honestly.

Oh Vinapu - I also recently had this dilemma here in Pattaya.  @spoon is a witness during his recently completed visit here.  We went together a couple of nights to X-Boys and we had GREAT times there.  It was their 13th anniversary and one of the nights it was full house with NO empty seats.  So, I get so goo-goo gaa-gaa for one of the X-Boys dancers.  I call him over to sit with us and we start caressing and kissing (I rarely kiss like that) each other in the bar on 2 distinct nights.  I made @spoon crazy by only talking about my X-Boy guy.  As I prefer afternoon or early evening in-home encounters I invited my X-Boy guy to my place.  Well, guess what - he is cold and not kissy or romantic at my place.  I am so confused - as he was the complete opposite in the X-Boy bar and even showing off when we were together to his other X-Boy colleagues.  One night after the bar closed - he asked me to stay and he danced on the stage pointing to me.  To this day, I cannot figure out what went wrong?  I have to admit - that with my clothes on I am a fairly good looking guy.  However, when I am naked I am less attractive (no gym and resulting belly) - so perhaps him seeing me naked put him off ?

So, even though he was smiling at me - like you write - something just did not work out when the big moment arrived in my place.  Did we have sex?  Yes.  Was it good?  Yes.  But, it was more cold and mechanical and was missing the "romantic" part that he displayed within the walls of his X-Boys bar.  Perhaps that is the way he fishes?  The temporary romance is part of the charm (bait) to capture his prey (fish)  ???

1 hour ago, bkkmfj2648 said:

so, even though he was smiling at me - like you write - something just did not work out when the big moment arrived in my place........  But, it was more cold and mechanical and was missing the "romantic" part that he displayed within the walls of his X-Boys bar.  Perhaps that is the way he fishes?  The temporary romance is part of the charm (bait) to capture his prey (fish)  ???

most likely you are right , it mirrors my experience from one of last pre-covid trips with one of Nice Boys guys , almost word for word. 

I also thought it was his way of fishing clients. There's also possibility it was just not his day when you met him, we all have those

Best way is to chalk it off to experience , move on but warn others if possible.

Waiting for smile is not fool proof it seems but I'd say works 9 out of 10