Lucasgi

access to hotel swimming pool

I did some research for this scenario earlier in the year. This seemed a helpful website, although others may have more personal experiences. There used to be a gym on Thaniya with a pool for which you could pay for daily access. However I believe that may no longer be possible.

https://slumberpartyhostels.com/swimming-in-bangkok/

Yes sadly Thaniya Fitness has closed, a victim of the pandemic, it was a good gym with a very good salt water pool. 

I loved Thaniya Fitness. Also known as Clark Hatch. The Tarntawan Hotel used to give coupons to its guests so they could use the pool and gym there. Then Tarntawan started charging 300 baht per coupon, which I still thought was a good deal. There would be very few other people using the gym equipment, and no one else using the glorious pool. I hope that at some time in the future the place reopens.

But @Lucasgi might want to ask the front desk of the Raya, maybe hotel management already has a deal with another facility for pool and/or gym use.

9 hours ago, Jimbillp said:

The trinity Silom complex has a gym and 25m outdoor pool. It’s also got some great views as on 9th floor.  300 baht day pass. 

funny thing , when I read original post I thought I will Pm you to answer here as I suspected you may have some information . Then I see you already responded