Olddaddy

My BF is into older farang

My current Filipino BF is 30yo, he lives with me here in Australia and we have a open relationship.

I plan on taking him to Thailand/Pattaya next year probably February 

Now he is a Top and is not into Asian guys at all 

He is into older farang who are straight acting.,he likes to pound them hard and hear them moan,married even better or bisexuality 

The point is , is there any way he can meet farang who are over 40yo whilst I take my Asian moneyboys ,

I plan on staying with him at the Zing ,I don't know if it's going to work out though ,and I mean by this taking him to boy go go bars he probably will either get bored with that 

Maybe a few days in Pattaya and then on Bangkok ?

I'm thinking hiring a fun moneyboy to accompany us to karaoke etc or even a farang ?

It's probably not going to work out in reality is it ?We probably will end up fighting after a few days I guess 

Unless I send him to that sauna ,maybe Bangkok maybe better 

1 hour ago, Olddaddy said:

My current Filipino BF is 30yo, he lives with me here in Australia and we have a open relationship.

I plan on taking him to Thailand/Pattaya next year probably February 

Now he is a Top and is not into Asian guys at all 

He is into older farang who are straight acting.,he likes to pound them hard and hear them moan,married even better or bisexuality 

The point is , is there any way he can meet farang who are over 40yo whilst I take my Asian moneyboys ,

I plan on staying with him at the Zing ,I don't know if it's going to work out though ,and I mean by this taking him to boy go go bars he probably will either get bored with that 

Maybe a few days in Pattaya and then on Bangkok ?

I'm thinking hiring a fun moneyboy to accompany us to karaoke etc or even a farang ?

It's probably not going to work out in reality is it ?We probably will end up fighting after a few days I guess 

Unless I send him to that sauna ,maybe Bangkok maybe better 

Sounds a bad idea from the very start "my bf is not in Asians at all, and I will take him to Bangkok... where I will take many asians"

Good luck.

I've never met a Thai guy on the scene who wanted to go to a o-go bar.....unless it was to see a show. I remember trying it twice in my early days and it didn't work.

My advice is to book two rooms, if possible. You can spend quality time together and give each other space for other activities. I assume you are as comfortable with him having fun as you are for yourself?

7 hours ago, Londoner said:

I've never met a Thai guy on the scene who wanted to go to a o-go bar.....unless it was to see a show.

or to show off his farang catch  to friends in that bar.

You are right , one of common mistakes we make is to drag offed guy to bars , restaurants, trips etc. assuming by definition he will be interested. I was the same until guy told me " I don't like go there, everybody will be steering at me with you " when I suggested some fancier restaurant on my birthday. 

If I have boy already but want to go to bar i.e. to see show or meet farang friend I ask him if he wants to go or wants stay in the room to watch TV and what I save on his drink there I add to his tip. Almost universally with notable exception of certain V they opt for being paid to watch TV with ego booster fact that I trust them enough to leave them in my room ( never crossed my mind until boy actually told me that " you no worry  only me in room ?" )

Even atop of Mahanakhon where I took few guys over last few years I noticed once  that my boy tries hard to be as far as possible from where I'm  so I let him roam freely sensing the same reason. 

On another had when boy is willing it may be quite rewarding. In May, when I told my boy du night  that in the morning we are waking early because I'm planning early  Grand Palace visit with other forum member and said he can join if he wants he jumped on occasion immediately and while there he was as interested in sights as we both were if not more so it was good time for us all three. He even went as far as calling his mother in Cambodia to boost about what he saw and show off his farangs.

Again we have small world coincidence!,  I’ve just chatted to the guy who came to the grand palace with us at hotmale.  His face lit up when I showed him the photos he’d taken for me back then.  It clearly was special to him.   And for us - That day when it felt like the grand palace had opened especially for us…..

1 hour ago, Jimbillp said:

Again we have small world coincidence!,  I’ve just chatted to the guy who came to the grand palace with us at hotmale.  His face lit up when I showed him the photos he’d taken for me back then.  It clearly was special to him.   And for us - That day when it felt like the grand palace had opened especially for us…..

This reminds of my first trip with my Viet friend to Hanoi. Although he had been to the city many times to visit his sister he'd never visited any of its museums. He was, however, was eager to guide me through them on a long weekend tour. He reacted in a similar fashion as his eyes opened to some of the history and culture of his own land.

That was nearly five years ago but that experienced is firmly etched in my memory. I remain forever grateful to Divine Madman for suggesting the itinerary which we faithfully followed.

2 hours ago, Jimbillp said:

It really is, Christmas spirit perhaps to talk about  the same event half world apart. It looks Sam tries every bar available - I offed him from New Twilight, next trip saw him in Jupiter and talked to him  last trip at Moonlight, now Hot Male.

You right , we had luck in both Palace and Wat Po  almost empty both. early bird catches the worm. 

Reminder to everybody reading - shorts are NOT PERMITTED in Grand Palace