Chulls

Bangkok Gay Massage

• Members

Good question. There have been a number of reviews of massage venues in posts but to a have a “list” in the one thread would be very helpful. My all time favourite venue was the old Hero. Seasoned Bangkok visitors will know what I mean. If there anything approximating to the old Hero these days?

On 12/27/2022 at 7:05 AM, sydneyboy1 said:

My all time favourite venue was the old Hero. Seasoned Bangkok visitors will know what I mean. If there anything approximating to the old Hero these days?

Yes Hero was very good, another favourite of mine was Adonis, so many of the guys there were very well endowed and could f*ck like true champions 

5 hours ago, Blackbeluga said:

I personally recommend vclub7 and Ganymede spa.

I want to try prince spa but it’s still close.

sad

There is a lot of info here, but I am a top, and would like to know where are best places for youngish, twinkish guys who will bottom. Just arrived this evening. I will try to do a trip report, but will just say that my EVA plane was late, as usual, though comfortable bed and excellent service, but, no line at all at fast track. Through in one minute. No hold luggage so straight in to hotel car to le Meridien hotel.  Off to see what's going on in a few mins.

46 minutes ago, Keithambrose said:

There is a lot of info here, but I am a top, and would like to know where are best places for youngish, twinkish guys who will bottom. Just arrived this evening. I will try to do a trip report, but will just say that my EVA plane was late, as usual, though comfortable bed and excellent service, but, no line at all at fast track. Through in one minute. No hold luggage so straight in to hotel car to le Meridien hotel.  Off to see what's going on in a few mins.

have fun and let us know how it goes

• Members

a lot of info available here but in many different posts, so hard to keep track of them and find what you really want because it takes forever to find the info. I think it might be better if we find a way to sort information so that someone new to the scene can get it done quickly. Here is a quick summary of what i found:

1. There are two types of massage places: you can choose boys and pay min tip. This kinda guarantees ES, so you need to tell your preferences such as top before choosing the boy. Most places have twinky guys if I understand it correctly, but places like Arena would specialize more muscular guys. Many places have a line account that publishes the photos and role of the boys. Would be efficient to contact via line first. Many of these places are in Silom and Sukhumvit area but I might be missing. This is good if you wanna have fun for sure. 

2.  The second type is where they look like a normal spa but with some or many or exclusively male therapists. Here depending on the therapist, you can reach an agreement on the tip and what you can do. Wholly on your discretion. I understand you cannot choose the guy unless you know the guy and name them when you book in advance. No minimum type, usually cheaper (like most massage places in Thailand). You can find them everywhere as long as you see the male therapists there but members here noted spas in Inthamara area, close to the Chatuchak market but many seem to exist in Silom as well. If you don't mind a good massage without sex for cheap, this option is good.

Maybe other more experienced members can add more info with details.  

1 hour ago, young11 said:

a lot of info available here but in many different posts, so hard to keep track of them and find what you really want because it takes forever to find the info. I think it might be better if we find a way to sort information so that someone new to the scene can get it done quickly.

What you write is true.

The structure of the 3 primary forums:  GayButton, SawatdeeNetwork, and GayGuides are not curated in such a way to put things into their proper sub categories.  The categorization is too broad and consequently, the ONLY way to obtain the information that you are looking for needs to be manually done via the search query functions within each of the 3 forums and then to try to find the relevant information that you are looking for.

To curate and manage these 3 forums at this late stage would require a TON of painstaking work and would probably be best suited to librarians who have worked on book cataloguing.  Of course, the 3 forums would need to be categorized into unified subject/topics (massage, offs, boy/guy bars, lodging/hotels, retirement, visas, etc.).  Currently they are categorized into regions - like South America, Asia, Europe, etc.

If these forums were to be reborn today - it would be SO much easier to get them to where it would be easier to ferret out the wonderful and useful information that is already stored in these archives.

This topic reminds me of the final scene in the film, "Raiders of the Lost Ark" infinite warehouse......

Raiders_of_the_Lost_Ark_warehouse.jpg.737c63d72459fa18f7b564b3f17cf73b.jpg

7 hours ago, vinapu said:

your summary is accurate, don't overthink whole process , just pick up place and go there.

Hunting can be as much fun as deed itself

Exactly!

Always bear in mind that "nothing is written."

5 hours ago, Keithambrose said:

Indeed! I went to Green Massage in Surawong, just for a relaxing foot massage before bed. I picked a good looking twinkish guy, and he suggested a back massage. When we got to the room, he took his clothes off and we went from there. He let me fuck him, and came in my mouth. Quite a welcome to Bangkok. Also a good masseur, but not much English. No tip mentioned, and I gave him 1,500, he seemed pleased!

Great example of what can happen in you go into a shop without a specific agenda and allow things to unfold. The experience begins after the door to he room is closed.

• Members
6 hours ago, Keithambrose said:

Indeed! I went to Green Massage in Surawong, just for a relaxing foot massage before bed. I picked a good looking twinkish guy, and he suggested a back massage. When we got to the room, he took his clothes off and we went from there. He let me fuck him, and came in my mouth. Quite a welcome to Bangkok. Also a good masseur, but not much English. No tip mentioned, and I gave him 1,500, he seemed pleased!

Don't they use a time clock for the session? Massage + sex will definitely go over the time limit, unless the massage part is cut short or the sex is just an add-on quickie.

11 hours ago, young11 said:

a lot of info available here but in many different posts, so hard to keep track of them and find what you really want because it takes forever to find the info. I think it might be better if we find a way to sort information so that someone new to the scene can get it done quickly. Here is a quick summary of what i found:

1. There are two types of massage places: ... 

Types of massage places by shamelessmack: https://shamelessmacktwo.travel.blog/massage-glossary/

In general, shamelessmack is a good starting point for massage and gogo bars in Thailand.

There are the members-only subforums where you can discuss specific service providers. Unfortunately, not much activity there (and I did my share, but no enough others contribute to keep it going).

3 hours ago, scott456 said:

Don't they use a time clock for the session? Massage + sex will definitely go over the time limit, unless the massage part is cut short or the sex is just an add-on quickie.

who would go to massage place on Suriwnong street in Bangkok to  worry about length or quality  of massage part ? I'm puzzled

• Members
41 minutes ago, vinapu said:

who would go to massage place on Suriwnong street in Bangkok to  worry about length or quality  of massage part ? I'm puzzled

We, as customers, sure don't care if the session go over time limit.  But the massuers or the massage parlor probably care.

16 hours ago, scott456 said:

We started with sex, then massage, and whole thing was about an. Hour. I wasn't counting, and there were no complaints. Interestingly,nibdidntbeve psybat the desk, just went straight to room! 

Just now, Keithambrose said:

We started with sex, then massage, and whole thing was about an. Hour. I wasn't counting, and there were no complaints. Interestingly,nibdidntbeve psybat the desk, just went straight to room! 

Sorry about fat fingers.  

Interestingly, I didn't even pay at the desk...

• Members
14 hours ago, ChristianPFC said:

Types of massage places by shamelessmack: https://shamelessmacktwo.travel.blog/massage-glossary/

In general, shamelessmack is a good starting point for massage and gogo bars in Thailand.

There are the members-only subforums where you can discuss specific service providers. Unfortunately, not much activity there (and I did my share, but no enough others contribute to keep it going).

This thread was started to discuss type 4 massage place, where sex was expected.