BlkSuperman

New Year's Sleaze! RIO-HO DE JANIERO

• Members

Imagine this 6'4 stud deep inside you 3 times a day for 3 STRAIGHT DAYS!

GRAB YOU POPCIRN FELLAS! THE next few posts are going to have you salivating!!!

I'm ready to pack my bags leave America! :)

• Members
17 hours ago, BlkSuperman said:

Imagine this 6'4 stud deep inside you 3 times a day for 3 STRAIGHT DAYS!

GRAB YOU POPCIRN FELLAS! THE next few posts are going to have you salivating!!!

I'm ready to pack my bags leave America! :)

You gave us  a lot of empty space. 

• Members
4 hours ago, scott456 said:

You gave us  a lot of empty space. 

This seems to be happening regularly. I thought its purpose might be a blank canvas on which to project fantasies. 

Or, more plausibly, he’s typing bent over forwards or his feet behind his ears, and keeps hitting Enter when he verbalizes “Enter!”

• Members
53 minutes ago, BlkSuperman said:

Honey I have no idea why 

How does it appear on your device when you come back to view it? We have been getting the long blank spaces lately, only from you. Usually your first post in a topic you created, and sometimes in your added posts in your topic or another member’s topic. 

You may be hitting Return several times prior to Submit. (Most of us Submit quickly.) Yet your attachments appear following the long blank spaces, so that does not add up unless you are repeatedly hitting Return prior to ‘ad file’.

Another explanation could be if you are drafting posts elsewhere, like Notes or Word, and using copy-paste.

Or it may have to do with ‘plain text’ versus ‘rich text’ formatting. All beyond me. Sometimes I get a prompt on this board to choose a format at the point I enter click Submit. I just randomly pick one and the spacing always works. But I am only using an iPhone to both type and view the forum.

• Members

I don't know what's going but here is a sniper of how my week in rio is going. I'm in love with this top. When he makes love to his bottoms he speaks Portuguese and it is such a huge turn on. I hired him to screw the personal trainer at the gym where we are staying.  

• Members
On 12/29/2022 at 2:02 PM, Riobard said:

This seems to be happening regularly. I thought its purpose might be a blank canvas on which to project fantasies. 

Or, more plausibly, he’s typing bent over forwards or his feet behind his ears, and keeps hitting Enter when he verbalizes “Enter!”

LMAO! How'd you know i was typing with my feet behind my ears? Are you peeking through my window? But it isn't on purpose. I have no idea why its doing that with both my phones. 

• Members
28 minutes ago, BlkSuperman said:

LMAO! How'd you know i was typing with my feet behind my ears? Are you peeking through my window? But it isn't on purpose. I have no idea why its doing that with both my phones. 

We can adapt but I am curious and curiouser. Are you using iMovie for vids? I thought so but I cannot figure out how to plant text labelling vertically as you have, or other scene bridging whoosh flourishes. Your speed alterations seem consistent with iMovie. I import my iMovie vids to Photos, as there seems to be no way to copy a hyperlink from an iMovie file anyway, and I can store in iCloud. Keeping vids in iMovie consumes a lot of space. I just add a vid here from Photos like I would a photo, no problem.

Because generally your big gaps precede a video (though other gaps seem to occasionally exist as well) I am wondering if you are copying and pasting a video, or planting a hyperlink in such a way that a space gap occurs. My sense is that when you post a photo or gif the gap tends not to occur.

Therefore, up to you, but you can start a test thread of 3 posts: one with a few words and a photo, one with a few words and a gif, and one with a few words and one of your home-grown videos. That might narrow down the diagnosis. Keep track of the method you use to add a video. 

You also posted 2 vids at noon today without gaps. The only other thing I can think of is maybe you are changing the order of entering text and files. I always add the file last. 

• Members
28 minutes ago, Riobard said:

We can adapt but I am curious and curiouser. Are you using iMovie for vids? I thought so but I cannot figure out how to plant text labelling vertically as you have, or other scene bridging whoosh flourishes. Your speed alterations seem consistent with iMovie. I import my iMovie vids to Photos, as there seems to be no way to copy a hyperlink from an iMovie file anyway, and I can store in iCloud. Keeping vids in iMovie consumes a lot of space. I just add a vid here from Photos like I would a photo, no problem.

Because generally your big gaps precede a video (though other gaps seem to occasionally exist as well) I am wondering if you are copying and pasting a video, or planting a hyperlink in such a way that a space gap occurs. My sense is that when you post a photo or gif the gap tends not to occur.

Therefore, up to you, but you can start a test thread of 3 posts: one with a few words and a photo, one with a few words and a gif, and one with a few words and one of your home-grown videos. That might narrow down the diagnosis. Keep track of the method you use to add a video. 

You also posted 2 vids at noon today without gaps. The only other thing I can think of is maybe you are changing the order of entering text and files. I always add the file last. 

I use INshot that i downloaded to my phone. I watched a few youtube videos on how to operate and just became a pro at editing last week. I had to play around with a few videos to get the learn how to edit much better, but that app is amazing. Since i use it for my business i file it on my taxes. I have INSHOT pro. It is Very simple to use cause I'm not tech savvy at all.