BlkSuperman

Cop in Brazil

• Members

So last night we didn't go to 117 because we were exhausted. The sauna schedule that I found and posted is still very accurate to THIS DAY!

if you're ever in Rio use that schedule to know what saunas to go to. 

So yesterday my husband and I were walking on Ipanema Beach. I looked and the most beautiful cop was standing by his police car with 3 other cops. I showed my husband the cop and told him I wanted him.

We had begun to walk slow then positioned ourselves where the cop could see us. I nodded at him, waved and smiled. He waved and smiled then turned around to talk more to his colleagues. 

About 10 seconds later he turned in my direction again and again I waved and smiled at this big beautiful man in his police uniform.

We sat down to see if he would continue to look back periodically.  He did and I finally said FUCK THIS I'm going to ask him about club 202. I pulled up the page and walked to the officer to ask him if he knew how to get there. 

He pulled out his phone and Google the club but I had already showed him the page so he'd know what I was into. He told me ITS SAYS THE CLUB IS CLOSED now. 

I said THANK YOU and asked was he a personal trainer and that I'd be here for a week and would pay him to train me. 

He said ok and we exchanged whatsapp numbers.  I texted him and told him he could make a lot of extra money coming to my apartment in Ipanema.  He asked DOING WHAT and I told him I wanted to spend time with him because he was so big and handsome. Before the end of our conversation he was telling me how he was going to eat my ass and fuck me later on that night. 

Well fellas, he came over 9 p.m. last night, ate my ass and gave me every inch of his big Brazilian penis until I couldn't take anymore.  It was so hot. He spoke Portuguese to me while fucking me. That's a huge turn on for me.  He tossed me around every corner of the bed until I released my load. It was amazing. 

He asked could he come back tonight to fuck his black bitch again. I told him ABSOLUTELY YES. I will take more pictures tonight and record the sounds he makes when we fuck.  He's very verbal. I just want you guys to hear how sexy his voice is.

PICS BELOW. I DONT KNOW WHY IM STILL HAVING SO MUCH SPACE!

IMG-20221230-WA0001.jpg

IMG-20221230-WA0000.jpg