BlkSuperman

Morning wood

• Members

@Novarunnerthe bottom is very sexy and hot. The top actually texted me to have the bottom come over so he can fuck him again very hard. The text message i attached is from the police office. He is so friendly and very handsome. Omg I wish I could show his face. He's coming back at 9 p.m. for my boyfriend. I'm going to record his voice so you can hear how sexy he sounds. 

Screenshot_20221230_121339_WhatsApp.jpg

• Members

@floridarobi dont know why my phone is malfunctioning on the site. I prefer the guys here in Brazil. The officer is coming over tonight for the 2 of us. AS i mentioned the saunas were packed. There was hardly anywhere to move in 117 on Tuesday night. I told my husband I could move here. It seems so peaceful and the dollar is VERY STRONG here right now. The guys in the sauna were accepting $120R which is about $26US i believe. I'm almost all fukced out. We are here for 2 more days and I'm dreading having to leave.

The guys are like pitbulls here and in the Dominican Republic. But i understand because of the tough economy. I found out that the guy, DICK THAT WONT QUIT lives 2.5 hours away. he is such a big dick sexy friendly guy, I called him an uber and watch the car drive 2.5 hours to take him back home.

On 12/30/2022 at 7:23 AM, BlkSuperman said:

@Novarunnerthe bottom is very sexy and hot. The top actually texted me to have the bottom come over so he can fuck him again very hard. The text message i attached is from the police office. He is so friendly and very handsome. Omg I wish I could show his face. He's coming back at 9 p.m. for my boyfriend. I'm going to record his voice so you can hear how sexy he sounds. 

...love hearing that sweet and very mellow response.  ...oh so friggin' sexy.

• Members
On 12/30/2022 at 7:23 AM, BlkSuperman said:

I will be happy to pay just to watch their live sex show.