BlkSuperman

Friendly Americans in Brazil

• Members

I met this one guy in 117 Tuesday night. We've been chatting on whatsapp since meeting each other. At 117 we were in each other's face like we had known each other for years. Even when I went back to sit down my husband was shocked when I told him I had never seen the guy before in my life. Today we met him at galitos grill for lunch. While we were there we met and hit it off with this very sexy couple from Atlanta. We were sitting in close proximity and struck up some fun conversations about all the sexy men that were walking by. Before the white couple left we exchanged phone numbers and social media account. 5 minutes later a crew of 4 from Atlanta walked in. We hit it off with them as well and once again exchanged numbers and social media accounts. While speaking we were telling each other how much fun we were having in rio and even though it's coming to an end, we need to stay in contact and meet up here again next year. I told them that would be amazing. I ccan't week flew by so fast. Tomorrow we are headed home, but tonight we are hanging out with our new found friends on the beach to ring in the new year. This trip has been amazing. Oh and I had to rush back to the apartment because DICK THAT WONT QUIT IS coming back at 4 p.m. to give me a massage and bang me until I erupt like a volcano. If you've never been to Rio you must visit this amazing place. Especially for new years eve. A great place to meet Americans and make friends quickly is galitos grill in Ipanema. 

Screenshot_20221231_134854_WhatsApp.jpg

20221231_130114.jpg

20221231_123419.jpg