BlkSuperman

Brazil is SIMPLY UNREAL

When Germaine Greer was around 60 a Canadian interviewer, with a faint tone of disapproval, asked her why she was still having relationships with young men. "Oh, because their semen flows like milk, dear," she replied, as if that should be self-evident to anybody who cared enough to ask. I found that very erotic for some reason and often think of it when I see a particularly fetching healthy looking young man.

• Members

@Vanbcanthonyi think im so bold because my husband is there. plus im always so f===ing horney. this is the 2nd cop that ive been with in rio. the first one i met in 202 and after having him come over to the apartment for the 3rd time he just out of nowhere pulled out his cop identification and showed me. 

i usually just ask if they know where 117 in gloria is. if that doesn't work i ask if they are a personal trainer because i need one for the week im there and i will pay them. unfortunately, those beautiful brazalian gods only make about 150-250 U.S. dollars a month to patrol those streets so many quite a few will come over and give you a taste of their night stick for some extra cash.

I actually follow him on social media and of course he has a lot of police officer friends on his account. I visit their pages and begin to like their posts as well. This opens the door for me to meet a lot more of these sexy officers. Social media is the ULTIMATE PROCURER before you visit these foreign country. 

He allowed me to take pictures but i posted them here already, i believe. i wish i could show you the pictures from his social media. he could easily be a model with his good looks and flawless body. 

stay safe and well, my friend. 

• Members
4 hours ago, BlkSuperman said:

@Vanbcanthonyi think im so bold because my husband is there. plus im always so f===ing horney. this is the 2nd cop that ive been with in rio. the first one i met in 202 and after having him come over to the apartment for the 3rd time he just out of nowhere pulled out his cop identification and showed me. 

i usually just ask if they know where 117 in gloria is. if that doesn't work i ask if they are a personal trainer because i need one for the week im there and i will pay them. unfortunately, those beautiful brazalian gods only make about 150-250 U.S. dollars a month to patrol those streets so many quite a few will come over and give you a taste of their night stick for some extra cash.

I actually follow him on social media and of course he has a lot of police officer friends on his account. I visit their pages and begin to like their posts as well. This opens the door for me to meet a lot more of these sexy officers. Social media is the ULTIMATE PROCURER before you visit these foreign country. 

He allowed me to take pictures but i posted them here already, i believe. i wish i could show you the pictures from his social media. he could easily be a model with his good looks and flawless body. 

stay safe and well, my friend. 

I think I came across one of your previous posts in which a black guy with a shaved head and a humongous torso. I think that's the one you were referring to. How much do you give them normally if I may ask?

• Members

@vanbcnthony I paid them $60 each to come to the apartment and record for me. It was amazing. I needed the top deep inside me ssoi called him back later to come and DIG ME OUT as well. (Video below)