12is12

Getting out of manila for sex?

In a comparative thread at the Thailand forum, GWMinUS rcmndd to get out of manila to much btr places. Since I want to dvlp that idea, we agreed it's best to relocate to this forum.

I renew my question: does this rcmndation refer also to sex?

Which places r btr in terms of horny locals, providers, venues, vibe ?

I have found the Southern Islands best for meeting Pinoy guys for sex and companionship. I have had no problems over 15 years meeting guys in Cebu, Davao, Cagayan de Oro, General Santos, and other places there. I am a Daddy, did most of my visits when I was 65 to 75. I am now 81. I mostly met guys using Romeo then maintained contact using Facebook or Skype. Now I understand Grinder and Whatsup or the Chat Apps. The mobile companies in the PH provide Facebook for free, so guys prefer it to avoid using their Data or Load. But that does not stop them from sharing Pics and Videos.

I enjoy traveling and used to be more active, able to go hiking, surfing, canyoneering. In the past few years it has been more limited to finding a beautiful beach or touring some new places, or going to one of the many Festivals. I usually invited a guy to travel with me, for 3-5 days. And the guys are always up for a Free Trip. Also a Free Dinner, Movie or Clubing. Or to just come over for a short time. I have paid more when I hire a massage guy to come meet me. Usually 1000P, which is USD20. Now the muscle guys are asking 1500P to 2000P for short time.

Traveling places, even between islands is easy. Many flights on Cebu Pacific Air, USD20 to USD35 each way. And Air-Con Buses are available for USD6 to USD10. Ferries are also avaiable between all the main Cities, but take much longer. I have never attempted to drive myself in the PH. I stay in better hotels or in a Condo rented on AirBnB. The cost per night is usually USD45 to USD55. However I know good places are available at USD30 to USD35. I find eating out is quite reasonable. You can eat at McD for USD5 and a very nice restaurant is usually USD30 to USD40 for two persons.

I have not found any good Pick-up Bars in the PH. Tried the ones in Manila years ago and nothing began happening until 1am. And drinks were expensive. There are some Macho Dancer and Massage but I never found them anything like in Thailand. Most Cities have several good Clubs or Discos. Again they do not get started untill after 10pm and go LATE!! Mainly you should plan to take 1 or 4-5 guys to the Club, buying a Bottle and Mixers, and dancing the night away!!!

Over the years I have made many great friends from the PH. I meet them each trip. And help them money-wise. But it is not like in Thailand where the guys expect a stated Fee for Service. I guess for me it is more like having a "son" rather than a "boy friend". But AGAIN PH guys are looking for a long-term relationship and will raise the possibility of marriage...

SO go to the South!! You can expect to meet guys before your trip or just have hooks ups while you are there. ENJOY!!!

Yeah, I am set up on Romeo as being in Cebu City. I get many hits from guys there wanting to chat. And even on Facebook I have guys sending me HELLO messages. And it is also possible to meet guys by cruising the Malls. Filipinos just love the Mall!!!

I am not a user of Grinder or Whatsup. I believe OldDaddy is the authority for Grinder in the PH.

When I was much younger, HAHAHA, I was going to both Thailand and the Philippines. I made several good friends from both Countries. But the Filipinos were easier to get to know, they spoke English. And I know that some in the PH are able to speak German.

But certainly nothing in the PH matches the Go-Go Clubs in the TH. The PH guys have their own charms! They are much more interested in making Foreign Friends and specially Daddies!! So I could enjoy a day or longer with a guy in the PH rather than 1-2 hours with a guy in the TH!!

Physically I guess Thais are more handsome or exotic. But many PH guys are slim and smooth. And have beautiful cocks, even if they are Cut! And no problem finding PH guys who are Tops or Bottoms!! If you like a guy with some hair on his chest, you can also find that in the PH...

I totally agree with u about the advantage of easy communication. For me too its much more imprtnt.

Suprised at ur dscrption of cocks. Maup is now there, and his dscrption is off putting: small and with a lot of UNCUT loose skin.

R there two PH in SE Asia.....   ?

I am planning a trip to the Philippines within the next 18 months or there abouts, the plan is heading north up through Baguio and on to Vigan etc. I am hoping for some action but thinking my best bet would be Baguio although it seems there's not too much of a gay scene up there so I may have to rely on Romeo. It's been many years since I was up that way and looking online there appears to be many changes, in particular the population there seems to have grown quite a lot. 

My preference is Manly Gay Men. I am not into Fem Guys or Straight Ones. And I had no problems meeting my kind of guys throughout the Islands.

My first several trips I spent time in Manila. But I found going outside Manila was more enjoyable. The traffic in Manila is terrible. Sometimes it took over two hours to go from Malate to Makati. Too long just to try a new restaurant. I took new friends on trips to Baguio in the North, Bangatas to the South, Puerto Galera on Mindoro. And of Course Boracay Island!!! Then I went to Cagayan de Oro on Mandanao and said "Forget Manila!!". On to General Santos City, and Davao. Great guys in all those places and fun places to visit. Camiguin Island, Samal, Siargio (Surfer's Paradise). Then I settled into Cebu City. Would go there for 2-3 weeks and enjoy time with many old and new friends. Side trips to Bantayan Island, Oslob, the Camotes, and over to Panglao on Bohol Island.

In Cebu City I booked rooms at the Crown Regency Towers, at the Quest Hotel, at Best Western LEX. All good hotels at about USD50 to 70 per night. Then I found a great Condo in the Crown Towers #3. Two level loft style unit on the 23rd Floor. For a stay more than 1 week it was USD60 per night. I was HOME!!

I had my share of young men! And most spent the night. There were some just for an afternoon visit. Many said they were Tops but I also found agreeable Bottoms. None asked for money, but I gave them 1000-1500P, USD20-30, plus benefits of shopping, dinner, 3-D movie, and evening at a Club. Now I see many hot guys on Romeo. The hotest offer massage and fun for 2000-2500P, USD40-50. Short time. Much like in Thailand. But no Go-Go Bar Fees. I have tried a few but find the Home Boys more my liking!! Ages 20 up to 32. I was finding the guys in their late 20s, early 30s, more and more attractive.

So ask me more Questions!!

On 1/3/2023 at 2:43 PM, 12is12 said:

Suprised at ur dscrption of cocks. Maup is now there, and his dscrption is off putting: small and with a lot of UNCUT loose skin.

R there two PH in SE Asia.....   ?

I think you are overthinking my comment on PH cocks.  they are fine!  my current BF has about six inches of ALWAYS rock hard cock.  more loose skin than american Circumcision .  they cut differently here and it leaves some movable skin on the shaft.  they are not ugly or weird.  I have had multiple filipino sex partners.  I have never had a "large" 8 inch latin cock on them.   nor have I seen that in LOS except in the big cock show with Esann, Lao or Myanmar men.

Am I allowed to post a cock picture here to show the "look" of a PH cock?

I let my 5ft 7 inch 59kg lean smooth filipino BF read this message.  he laughed and got hard as a rock.

Edited by maump
addition

I arrived in Manilla 4 pm tuesday 12/27, met by my Filipino internet "BF" from Isabela province and a Manilla friend. ( a straight friend suggested flying into Clark (CLK )- Angeles city but there is only flights from Singapore).  very fast thru immigration and no customs....

Trying to get to hotel was problem.  First timers pre arrange something with your hotel.  wait for taxis over an hour, found a tout, walked across street to get a "taxis" 500 peso to tout, 500 to taxis.  He had a hard time finding the holiday Inn in Makita (the nicest section of Manilla)   Traffic is Bangkok epic.   Taxis are negotiated fare, compare with Grab fees, usually cheaper.  Used 2 free days at this hotel, then 2 days Sheraton Manilla bay, then dropped to pay hotel U-hotel Makita (2000P/) until January 2nd then private car (3200p each) van to Cauayan City (small city in isabela).  now stuck in hotels, raining every day.  nothing to do but sex, food, drink.  fortunately, there seems no way to make my BF hard on go soft. 

Day 2 Isabela Rented a really cute 20 yro straight boy for more fun (1000p) - said he did everything (not!)  he is virgin to bottom sex, beautiful twink man....  great kisser, very shy, not really getting hard even under oral action.  translation difficult (not educated, weak english) penis is sore.... why...  translated by BF, Diagnosis by dad.  he has chlamydia. ....   wish I knew that  before I sucked him.  Hope the my Bacterial Prep works.... it should. 

Dad likes to think he is a doctor.  prescribed 200 mg Doxycycline followed by 100 mg twice a day for 7 days, gave him pills from my 180 pill bottle.  that ended our sex session before I took his ass virginity. (I hate virgins, too old to weak to be patient, and don't know how to be cruel).  so we went drinking, eating karaoke  instead. Straingt Virgin slept with us naked, 3 to double bed, cuddling.  both Filipinos under the blanket, me naked on top AC on. (gave him his 1000p along with a bit of coaching on STDs, girl sluts, a promise to take all the pills even if feel better, a promise to tell the girl he got the std from... ass virginity intact)

Talked to him late the next day.  penis feels better already.  "can I come again with you? "  Food and drinking? or sex?  "Both"  can I fuck you "yes dad"....... lies so easily.....   answer-  Maybe.

24yro virgin BF now taking my cock without issue every morning.  I fuck him, he fucks me. BB.

moved to new hotel.   rental car is falling thru.  maybe buy a motorbike (900+$).....  but it is raining everyday.  drinking is in order.  no exercise except walking.  fortunately food is so-so, so not eating much.....  plus need to keep my hole clean.  boy likes to fuck me twice a day or more....  I haven't been on grindr and 2 other men from Grindr (now whatsapp) complaining I promised them sex before coming and have put out....  so many men, so little time!

I wrote this drinking so some issues.  hope you are not offended. 

added Cauayan traffic....

thumbnail.thumb.jpg.3d2a5858ead3cd1ced908ef064446bd3.jpg

Add to last post.    

One night in manila bay went looking for and found a “macho dancer” bar (Quadro Alas manila bay area). 500p entrance first 2 drinks (must buy 2 350).   Not very nice, couches uncomfortable, music very loud!  Men on chunky side, 2 I want to fuck, would bottom for any.  Strange “macho” dancing with clothes on, lowest dress was gym trunks (saw a little pubic hair) and drag show with male dancers (better, but not thai standard).  Dance, then bad music set, dance…. Boring.  Asked Momosan if I have room to take dancer to “massage” and fuck. “no not allowed”… Watch the Bill on way out!!!!  Not recommended!

1526100583_thumbnail(1).thumb.jpg.160d8578258d3b79c71c52c0cefaa8d7.jpg

3 hours ago, 12is12 said:

Thnks for the clarification.

U r allowed; u r also encouraged. The more - the hornier.

Filipino cock - please note I asked him to let his armpit and crotch hair grow, I like hair on my men.

2125451999_thumbnail(2).thumb.jpg.411e13d90a01edd63134e9c43d59df55.jpg131134970_thumbnail(3).thumb.jpg.7b5f6b4a8207c1cbe43e7ecb4a96eb0d.jpg231225834_thumbnail(4).thumb.jpg.0a0821859112394e0dd5f38352a30586.jpg

13 hours ago, 12is12 said:

How many days r u spending with this guy?

he is a facebook group man i adopted several years ago.  we are now becoming a new type of friend.    I can't answer that question.  he wants it to be forever.  his sex appetites' and general demeanor may make that a reality..... 

4 hours ago, maump said:

he is a facebook group man i adopted several years ago.  we are now becoming a new type of friend.    I can't answer that question.  he wants it to be forever.  his sex appetites' and general demeanor may make that a reality..... 

So he sounds like one of those Marry-Me-Filipinos...

Too bad about your Rent-A-Boy with chlamydia. In my 15 years of visiting the PH I never had a problem. But then the first years I and the buy wore a Condom. Be careful because HIV is still prevalent in the PH!! My last trip I took Prep and did it bearback!!

And I agree that Macho Dancer Bars are not worth the time. I tried one in Manila near Pedro Gil. Nice place but USD100 for the guy! And have also gone to Macho Bars in Cagayan do Oro and Cebu City. Same Same. Better to Call-A-Boy...

31 minutes ago, GWMinUS said:

So he sounds like one of those Marry-Filipinos...

. Be careful because HIV is still prevalent in the PH!! My last trip I took Prep and did it bearback!!

I am on Truvada PrEP (generic now) and Doxycycline (bacterial PrEP).  so most of my sex here (only one guy) and in Thailand (maybe 10 men) was raw.

and yes, he wants me forever....  and he is willing to accept me being non-monogamous and he wants to play with me.  anything to keep me.

45 minutes ago, Heba as-sa3udeya said:

Hairy men are easy to find in pH ? 
Or most of them shave their body ? 
it was my biggest disappointment in brazil…all sauna’s men are shaving their bodies 

Hairy men seem rare in PH.  In my limited experience, many shave their armpits for climate reasons....  most seem to have pubic hair.

On 1/6/2023 at 2:13 PM, Heba as-sa3udeya said:

G4pay are easy to find ? ( i’m mostly bottom and str8 men are my favorits)

Yes, many (all?) massage men on facebook and grindr offer "extra/full service".  most are "straight, gay for pay.  and most will fuck you bareback without a thought and drop a load in your butt if you want.  there are whole facebook groups dedicated to massage men ads...

Chamydia boy (so fucking cute) was back.  taking meds, feels better, kisses deeply, hugs, let me put small dildo in his ass but, did not get to fuck him.  he fucked me (condom).  sleeps with me cuddled up against me, his friend (my BF) cuddled on the other side.  sweaty nights for me....

Rode the motorcycles around all day yesterday.  even in the province they ride like idiots, roads poor, bikes are beat, brakes bad, fork bent...  stopped drank at grandmas house, riding bitch home in the dark with both hands on his rock hard cock and small balls ..... "its ok dad...."  this was not my fantasy way to die...