12is12

Getting out of manila for sex?

22 hours ago, Heba as-sa3udeya said:

I have never been to the Philippines 

Do you find there macho men with very mannly attitude ?

Is there Pinoy wrestling or box ? 

in my limited experience, I find the men here are a variety.  more Thai-like than latin macho.  you certainly can find the macho, the fem, the normal.  they in general are friendly.  I don't know about wrestling or boxing here.  

Yesterday I logged into grindr, in an hour had offers for free top, free bottom, massage with sex, sex for hire.... the whole universe.  going rate for sex for pay here in province is 1000p (($18 usd).  I logged out, too many hits....

Two nights ago chlamydia boy was back, feeling better, no drip, he fucked both me and his friend (BB)  Dumb, relying on the same anti-biotic killing his infection..

l sat night 3 drunk Filipinos in my bed.  just some "side" play no anal.

22 hours ago, alvnv said:

And do you have to pay extra for Chlamydia? 😜

yes, i paid with my antibiotic supply for me, my friend and chlamydia boy...🤔

23 hours ago, 12is12 said:

How much do they charge for such long term?

food, beer, transportation, data on their phone, +1000p is what i offered.  all say yes in province.

7 hours ago, 12is12 said:

1000 p = 18 usd. 

How much is the rest? 

Looks VERY inexpensive...

here in the province, it is cheap.   had lunch for $1 dollar today (street chicken and a soda)  dinner for two in nice chinese restaurant (no alcohol, but fancy mango slushy) 17$ with tip.  55 peso for 500ml red horse beer, cheap gin 65 peso for 350ml (a local horrible favorite) 10$ gets the boy data for the month...   transportation varies, motorcycle taxis are a couple bucks us. 100 to 500 peso depending on distance.

9 hours ago, 12is12 said:

Which, I guess, adds up to $30 for a boy for LT.

VERY inexpensive.

of course, you can quickly end up with his friends.  often bought beer and gin for a small gang of sexy men.  one night 3 men in my bed.

17 hours ago, 12is12 said:

The pay was for the washing or for the no shirt?

Delicate tatoos. Arabic...

I did specify no shirt........

On 1/15/2023 at 1:56 PM, 12is12 said:

I salute ur brazenness.

When u specified, didnt he undrstnd there might b more money for doing more than washing? 

we are still negotiating.  seems he had a boy friend before (and girl friends) , so says his aunt......  quite a bit of joking going on, I said I would like tot interview him for a job.  he asked if I wanted his resume... I said no just come to my room...

Had 3 men sleep with me last night after the bar.  one wsa for pay.  it was like a girls night sleep over.....   for breakfast got two loads in my butt ~ 630 am