sydneyboy1

Tawan Bar

• Members
On 1/4/2023 at 4:36 PM, vinapu said:

not that lately but I was there several times during my 3 foray into Thailand in Oct and Nov plus had few reports from friends who are not contributing here.

Bar is busy and full most nights, not shockingly tall order considering it's such small space but still busy.

During day there's massage service in one of rooms upstairs , with at least one, later during day possibly more , guys offering service. 

As before it's by a mile friendliest bar of them all , because of both guys and performers attitude. Boys are as before circulating freely , soliciting drinks and tips ,   asking ' how are you ' , shaking hands, allowing hugs and it you are generous , discrete touch here and there. Refusal of tip or drink  is taken in good spirit but they may approach you again later on, with better chance after you soaked in the atmosphere , beer and drinks enhanced. If you offer them a drink  they may be quite clingy and adventurous and you may find your hand to be where you always dreamed to place.

Performers, usually 3 ladyboys  are entertaining but , unseen anywhere else , personable. During and after performance having chat with customers, asking where they are from etc and no , not asking ' do you have tip for me". So in short , whether you like guy on offer or not it's fun to be there.

In the washroom there's attendant who will help you with paper towel and massage f you for few seconds expecting green note in exchange but will not kick you if you economize.

There's no such thing there like fully dressed guys or some in jeans, all wear proper attire i.e. not much and toward end of day , after show one may see few on the stage wearing Adam's and Eve's  dress. There's big c...k show  with guys soliciting and occasionally some risker performance during show. 

You can count on 10-20 boys on any given night , including resident twink, Mas. Keep in mind he is twink in Tawan' s sense, not skeleton in urgent need to fortified meal.

Being muscle bar  one can't expect  guy being too young as  developing musculature , not to mention beer belly requires some time and effort.

As for quality it goes full spectrum  from work in progress, through  well developed and maintained to overbuilt and perhaps outright fat  and in need to finding day time job.

Some may even be close to applying for pension.  

Saying that I find at least half of them offable by me and other half I don't even look at,  were mostly seen by me as offed by others so really what does it mean attractive ? 

Go and see for yourself to assess that part. 

That doesn't differ from other bars as everywhere you will find guys you like and others you don't.

They may expect bit higher tips than everywhere else with exception of Jupiter or Moonlight but like everywhere it's between you and boy. One of their guys  I met in the soi after bar closed  declined to go LT for anything less than 4000 even if choice of catching somebody at that time was not high.

After bar closes some of guys may be drinking in the corner outside so one may try his luck there but you better be sure those are boys from Tawan to avoid embarrassment and possibly navy colored  eye.

So if you like young , fit and handsome you may do better in Jupiter or Moonlight, if you like body mass and in some cases steely muscles attached to bit older guys , all in funny and non nonsense environment , Tawan is still unrivalled IMNSHO. This is only bar when guy on the stage may come down just to shake your hand if recognizes you  and return to his duties. Of course all that friendliness caries price tag  as you will be solicited for tips somewhat more openly but as I said above , you won't be scorned or treated with face if you decline .

I wish  that such system existed in Moonlight , Jupiter and BBB , in fact all other bars , where guys would circulate freely instead hiding in the nooks and crannies glued to their phones and coming out only for their parades on the stage.

I'd venture to say  that some  may not like Tawan boys but still will like Tawan bar, after all no screeching ladyboys , screaming your girls and sourfaced farangs there.

More questions, ask  

This is really specific and useful.
Thank you Vinapu.