Friendly tour guide

Tour guide

17 minutes ago, Latbear4blk said:

Hey, join to the real world. This is a sex oriented forum. If you want a SIM card, learn from the lady.

Kimberly-Brix-getting-doggystyle-fucked-

Obviously, for you ... yes.  But it's not what this forum is limited to.  In the real world:

"This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand including Gay Pattaya, Gay Bangkok, Gay Chiang Mai, Gay Phuket. Post information here on events, places, activities, questions, and comments. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand."

44 minutes ago, spoon said:

While he did show pics of the guides, it is still strictly no sex involved.

Just so you know I did have sex with one of the SiamRoad tour guides. I hired him and his partner and we had sex for 6 days.

However, I understand that for many tour guides they do not wish to mix 'sex' with 'tours'. And that is ok, as their primary purpose is to be our tour guides  :>))

I had a guide in Luang Prabang, Laos many years ago hired via a gay tour company. I think the poor guy was very lonely and starved for male contact as he really latched onto me in a fairly unhealthy way. It took a couple of days before I was able to communicate that I felt like his actions were unprofessional. I did feel badly for him, and if I had been attracted to him I am sure I would have been much more open to his touches. It was a weird situation.