Half-vaccinated

Slutted Out in Santo Domingo

I was in the DR recently. Had a swell time, even tho it was kinda cool.  I guess not many boys come out when its cool, because the pickings was few. Well, for my taste. Since I know a few boys, I scheduled some (those that kept their phones on). Almost all were late by an hour.  But the sex was Great.  The Big Caribbean Christmas tree was missing on the Conde.  It was up during Covid tho. The government have been deporting Hatians and I did not see many of them.

Sex

I like a man in the a.m. and one in the evening.  If the am boy thoroughly slutted me out, I wont be seeking one in the evening.  This happened several times and I gotta say Im glad and grateful such a thing can be had for 2000 pesos🤩😂😂 (and tip). There's one 20 year old that fucked me so long so strong and so deep I tapped out.😁He's sexy AF and got a wonderful disposition.  He can leche 6 times😱😱

One regular said, "Oh, you finally call me?"  I dont know how they know when Im in town?.  He's a Bell Ringer, yet his sex is getting boring. Even tho he can pound til the sun comes up.

Aint Nothing like New Dick. And fortunately I met two. One guy can fuck all day AND all night. Seriously. Unfortunately, he cant lay that pipe.  Thank gawwd, cause if he could it would be MURDERRRR. Thats all Im going to say, cause I know the DR travelors read this board.😉

I was Indriver and ubering all over the place.(travel app) Food and fun can be found everywhere. An American straight guy let me suck his dick in the bathroom of a bar/resraurant in piantini. He was talking Big Time Shit about chicas and everything else. When he said how much he paid them.....I said, "shid, I"d smash for free." It slipped out. I started laughing and he said, "BET." I was shocked. He questioned my head skills and told me how he liked it. It was decent, thick, circumcised and hairy. It was a nice and I have been thinking about him, even tho I do not desire him.🤔 3 hours earlier, I was supremely slutted out by a guy that REFUSED to take NO for an anwser. I see this guy all the time, but I never seen his dick hard. Besides, I never found him attractive and he's not my type. This day his dick was crazy hard and long. When I tried to remove my hand he held onto my hand holding his dick WITH BOTH of his hands. He prevented me from removing my had from his strong phallas. I acquienced and took him to the hotel. He had me running and screaming! A friend said he was good, but I was never interested. He was stupendous. Not only that he got moves. I was pleasantly surprised.

Gays are moving to the Dominican Republic in droves. Unfortunately, some of them are keeping up drama. Sad but true.