sydneyboy1

Clube555 São Paulo

• Members

I was there 51 weeks prior to you, same fellow’s Saturday birthday celebrations. I never returned, though in São Paulo fairly extensively subsequently. But the gogos were fun. Did you stay long enough for the show and that night’s lineup? That said, you may have experienced stage shows at Lagoa or Hot House anyway. This year skipping Sampa. It’s Bogotá, Rio, and Recife. The latter is due for a bit of forum update. 

• Members

Archer, I agree.

Clube555 has a large spacious bar area with high ceilings that is maybe five or six time larger than the cramped bar room at Lagoa. And it has much larger steam and sauna rooms than Lagoa. The client dressing area is also far superior to the tiny cave clients get at Lagoa.

But of course none of this matters since, at least so far, good GPs have been sadly absent from the terribly located "new Fragata."

• Members
9 hours ago, Xclay said:

Archer, I agree.

Clube555 has a large spacious bar area with high ceilings that is maybe five or six time larger than the cramped bar room at Lagoa. And it has much larger steam and sauna rooms than Lagoa. The client dressing area is also far superior to the tiny cave clients get at Lagoa.

But of course none of this matters since, at least so far, good GPs have been sadly absent from the terribly located "new Fragata."

You write “ terribly located.” What is the issue here? Is it far out or in a dangerous area?

7 hours ago, sydneyboy1 said:

ou write “ terribly located.” What is the issue here? Is it far out or in a dangerous area?

Not really convenient to a good bus/subway line......when I went, there were always a few looking to hitch a ride back downtown.

The bus lets off down a steep hill that you need to walk up..... I don't recall any of their suites having a shower inside either, maybe 1 does 🤔

Lagoa got a decent location, I like the location better than their old pace. Most of the guys visiting, rent or share a room nearby or in Republica....Fragata's old place was a block from good bus lines.

On 1/16/2023 at 10:51 AM, Riobard said:

I was there 51 weeks prior to you, same fellow’s Saturday birthday celebrations. I never returned, though in São Paulo fairly extensively subsequently. But the gogos were fun. Did you stay long enough for the show and that night’s lineup? That said, you may have experienced stage shows at Lagoa or Hot House anyway. This year skipping Sampa. It’s Bogotá, Rio, and Recife. The latter is due for a bit of forum update. 

Didn’t stay for the show, went to Lagoa instead 😃