jack100

Wanna do a 3 way but all massage shops say no

10 hours ago, jack100 said:

I wanna do a 3 way and also watch the 2 boys fuck each other. However, all massage shops say they can't do this. Do you know where I can get this type of service? 

go to the bar, pick up guy and explain him what you want. Let him to chose his partner subject to your approval. He may be reluctant to  get boy from the same bar and may suggest going to another venue.

Never force second guy on the first as they may not feel comfortable with each other for whatever reason i.e being friends or , opposite not liking each other ( I almost made that misstep in one of Jomtien massage places).

In massage place you can ask your boy if he has friend  working there who may be interested, than next time  , which can be right away or tomorrow do 4 hand massage with both.

2 hours ago, TotallyOz said:

It is so much more natural to go to the massage shop, pick a boy you like, have sex with him. At the end, tell him you will see him again tomorrow with another boy if they will fuck and put on show. He can help choose. Easy.

Thanks for the tip! Will try this too

Last time I  experienced three-way was in Babylon during its heyday years but that occurred spontaneously and didn't require any planning. It's crossed my mind recently. The only thing holding me back is that I think the guys are most uninhibited when it's one-on-one situation. But I may be wrong judging from some reports on the board.

• Members
4 hours ago, young11 said:

If you contact the spa manager over line and choose two guys and tell him you want them to fuck each other, of course they will say no. I mean being a bit sensible has a long way to go. Just because you have money you cannot order people to do things as you wish....................

I run out of "likes" but agree with every letter and word in your post above

I think you're trying to go about this the wrong way.  I advise not trying at massage shops at all.  The massage shops aren't looking for unusual requests.

Instead, try the apps.  Plenty of boys on the apps advertise themselves as massage boys.  Send one of the boys a message explaining what you want and ask him if he can bring along a couple of willing boys with him.  If he says no, move on to the next boy.  If he says no, try the next.

Eventually you'll find what you want, especially if you dangle a money carrot.  I wouldn't recommend trying to be a cheapskate about it, especially since you are looking for a "special service."  And if you get any takers, I advise tipping all three of them very well.  VERY well.  Then they'll want to come back next time you want a "special service", even if it's something totally different from this one.

Don't be impatient during your search.  You never know.  Many may turn you down or, who knows, you might get lucky on the first try.  Think of it as similar to fishing.  It may take some time before you get any bites, but sooner or later you'll reel one in . . .