jack100

Wanna do a 3 way but all massage shops say no

As I reported on another forum, I had excellent 3 way, via the apps. I was contacted by a sexy guy who offered a 3way, everything, he said, kissing, sucking, fucking, licking etc. He sent pics of his friend, very sexy, and they came to Le Meridien, no problems, and he was as good as his word! Great sex, all round. He only wanted 4,000, so I gave him 500 extra. 

I have not had a 4 hand massage and is definitely on my list for next trip. Maybe one in a massage shop and see what happens and then if extra services are not forthcoming I will sort it out via the apps. 

I have not used the @vinaputechnique of getting a boy to suggest the partner but it seems sound and sensible advice to me. As can be banked on from such a pro in all things Thailand related. 

13 hours ago, Gaybutton said:

Don't be impatient during your search.  You never know.  Many may turn you down

indeed, 

may turn you down initially  but after careful consideration they may sober up and change mind.

For instant gratification though I'd be ( and I was on quite a few occasions as reported here) try bars first

2 hours ago, Milk78 said:

I have not used the @vinaputechnique of getting a boy to suggest the partner but it seems sound and sensible advice to me. As can be banked on from such a pro in all things Thailand related. 

thank you 

While I strongly stand behind first advice, after all we wouldn't want to go to bar and be assigned boy to off from rotation but rather have some say with whom to get that intimate, underscored part is clear exaggeration. 

I'd not listen to my advices about fancy meals, shopping, 4-5 star hotels and merits of soi 6 over Walking street or Soi Cowboy over Patpong.

6 hours ago, Milk78 said:

How else would Foodland have its many customers from these forums or would they have the awards that they do without your championing? I think not. 

I'd not call Foodland meals fancy. Tasty and economical , yes. True I champion it tirelessly and I practice what I preach, not only because of food but also it's very practical meeting point and also not  a bad when one is looking for hookups. After bars close one can spot girls and boys dining there. In the morning  one may spot farangs breakfasting with their catch of the previous night.

One may say what it has to do with 3 way massage etc. I remind purists that it's advised not to have a meal up to 2 hrs before massage so obviously after , one  will be hungry and where to satisfy that hunger if not in such multi awarded , Unesco elevated place ?

2 hours ago, vinapu said:

One may say what it has to do with 3 way massage etc. I remind purists that it's advised not to have a meal up to 2 hrs before massage so obviously after , one  will be hungry and where to satisfy that hunger if not in such multi awarded , Unesco elevated place ?

Vinapu, this is VERY good advice.  I have had 2 separate occasions that I can remember where I was hungry before a scheduled massage and I ate.  That is a BIG no-no.  During the massage I felt like I was going to vomit several times depending on where the masseur(s) were pressing on my body.  At one point, I had to tell the masseur that I was getting off of the massage table as I felt like I would vomit - he was worried it was him - I said, no, it was my stupidity - I ate shortly before the massage.  Anyway, we changed the program around and had the fun part first and then the completion of the massage afterwards and I am happy to say that NO hurls were ejected from my stomach.

3 hours ago, floridarob said:

I don't eat before massage or sex,  because I'm worried about  it coming out the other end 😳

Eating right before sex wont result anything coming out of the other hand, itll take several hours for the food to go through your system no? 

8 hours ago, bkkmfj2648 said:

Vinapu, this is VERY good advice.  I have had 2 separate occasions that I can remember where I was hungry before a scheduled massage and I ate.  That is a BIG no-no.  .........

While I never had any kind of problems that's advice I received on few occasions from well trained and experienced masseurs and ' masseurs' . One was blunt " you don't want to go to bathroom in the middle of session" 

Since thread is about 3 ways and 4 hands I like to remind the whole world again that it was YOU who first suggested I should try 4 hand massage in long gone GuySpa in Sukhumvit soi 23. You see - good deeds are never forgotten !

5 hours ago, Keithambrose said:

I gave Art the 4,500, assuming they would share! I didn't witness any handing over!

sorry for being nosy and thank you for an answer. Since they were friends I'm sure it was split amicably but generally speaking in such a case I'd be tipping each one separately just to make sure. Sometimes money overrides friendship, specially bar friendship. Not to mention one may be inclined to tip one of boys bit more because of better service specially it taken LT. Once I took 2 boys LT and after world peace problem was solved one fell asleep promptly while other one made sure I'm still kept company. Not a case for even tip .

On 1/10/2023 at 8:47 PM, vinapu said:

go to the bar, pick up guy and explain him what you want. Let him to chose his partner subject to your approval. He may be reluctant to  get boy from the same bar and may suggest going to another venue.

Isn't this also an essential element to a successful encounter? Picking two boys who do not know each other often just does not work. Thais tend to be shy in front of other Thais unless they know them well. Let all meet up at Foodland and you are guaranteed a 7-star Michelin star events LOL. 

18 hours ago, vinapu said:

sorry for being nosy and thank you for an answer. Since they were friends I'm sure it was split amicably but generally speaking in such a case I'd be tipping each one separately just to make sure. Sometimes money overrides friendship, specially bar friendship. Not to mention one may be inclined to tip one of boys bit more because of better service specially it taken LT. Once I took 2 boys LT and after world peace problem was solved one fell asleep promptly while other one made sure I'm still kept company. Not a case for even tip .

I take your point, but here, all the discussion was with Art, who organised everything, and the third boy didn't say much, just got involved with sex! So basically, Art was in charge, hence he got the money. I just had a 3some here in UK, at my place, with 2 guys I know, and they are paid separately!