iendo

Last weekend in Medellin

I arrived in Medellín in the 30th of December and did nothing for a week. That is to say, I worked from home and had to deal with some awkward hours.

Friday the 6th, I went out for the first night. I at with my friend who had arrived a day earlier from Mexico and after a very late dinner we decided on Oráculo. It was not super busy, but there were enough cute guys to choose from. My friend went there the last time we were in Medellín, but I had never been before. It reminded me a little of Cabaret Tito in Mexico. I like to roam around when I go out, and a club with so many bars and styles of music is perfect for hunting. Enough dates to be found where no money is involved.

The next day it was very rainy. The restaurants in the Manila area were mostly empty. Some had stopped serving early. We found one around 11pm and had some dinner. After that we went to Club Industry. It was busy in the upstairs room, but not as busy as it can be. For me, it was just perfect. I need a little space around me at all times, or I get claustrophobic.

If you are interested, (on Instagram) you can always find videos and pictures of last Saturday in industry, but those are very one-sided. They only show all the buffed boys in the house, but there are just as many cute Twinkies and some big middle-aged boys like me, he-he. Anyway, a boy we had met the day before followed us to Industry, and he was smart enough to bring a friend. Both cute 20 yo college boys. We left with them, but I wimped out at the last moment. When we got home, I asked my boy where he needed to go and gave the Uber cash and told him to bring the boy there. My friend took his boy, but regretted it. The boy did not know much about sex and seemed to be looking for love. My friend doesn't so that was a bad mix.

In industry, I met (saw) this blond 18-year-old. He was standing at the entrance when I arrived, and I couldn't get him out of my mind the whole night. Dressed like a little hip-hop boy, trainings clothes, football Jersey, cool sneakers... and even though he probably has no idea that I am alive, I had a great time just secretly observing him that night.

And that is Medellín and even Mexico City in a way. I haven't felt like this in Asia for a long time. There is really something for many, if not every, taste here.  Who knows, I have two more weekends here. I might get to take that boy (we called him the boy in red) home, I wouldn't mind paying a premium fee.

But we should not forget, "not all that glitters is a prostitute".

This Industry club was pretty fun with the most enthusiastic erotic dancers (seemed like the last dance on the earth). I was there in the beginning of December with a holiday friend from Bogota and saw one very sexy sporty young black guy, who was somehow not so much engaged. I said my friend  - look, a hot guy. My friend replied let me check if he is ready for threesome. The reply was thank you very much, but I am only gay curious (whatever that means). Coke use was as open and pretty intensive. Basic vodka with orange or cola mixer was included in the entrance price until 1 or 2 am. Beer was extra cost. We left 3 am (the end of party) and then grindr messages came around 4am - among others from 20 y skater guy - hi, i saw you in the club, lets meet. However the logistics effort was too big and we agreed a threesome for the next day, but then we were in other places and I was just lazy to coordinate, mostly because I was pleased with my friend. Bottom line - act on the spot and take the boy with your uber.😸

I liked the club, the other one - Oraculo - was kind of gay mainstream, more expensive and more like „keeping up the appearances“ style. But has hot barmen and guests. The pic is from Industry club.B1FC5756-5DC5-453E-89EC-B80A3F0580A6.thumb.jpeg.026e203ea8bc5833443f0980a69bf875.jpeg 

18 hours ago, Latbear4blk said:

Not that I want to stir the pot..

angel-im-an-angel.gif

But, do you not think South American adventures are much more juicy and hot than anywhere in Asia?

Well, let me join in. Unlike what people who have never been here might think, these guys (the ones that i have met) are more sincere than those I've met in Thailand. All of them have been straight to the point without sick animals or elders at home.

It is not even close if you ask me.

Every cm in Thailand is an Inch here in Medellin. 🙈

IN Medellin and Bogota, the boys are hot, cheaper, better hung (in general) and quite passionate.  Condoms are rarely brought up when you fuck.  Many will still try to make you their BF, they are poor and hungry.  Poverty is bad, they have a huge influx of refugees from Venezuela, and poor indigenous peoples.

I will go back.  Exercise a little more safety caution when out and about.....  not as safe (IMHO) as Thailand.

• Members
On 1/10/2023 at 8:46 PM, iendo said:

I arrived in Medellín in the 30th of December and did nothing for a week. That is to say, I worked from home and had to deal with some awkward hours.

Friday the 6th, I went out for the first night. I at with my friend who had arrived a day earlier from Mexico and after a very late dinner we decided on Oráculo. It was not super busy, but there were enough cute guys to choose from. My friend went there the last time we were in Medellín, but I had never been before. It reminded me a little of Cabaret Tito in Mexico. I like to roam around when I go out, and a club with so many bars and styles of music is perfect for hunting. Enough dates to be found where no money is involved.

The next day it was very rainy. The restaurants in the Manila area were mostly empty. Some had stopped serving early. We found one around 11pm and had some dinner. After that we went to Club Industry. It was busy in the upstairs room, but not as busy as it can be. For me, it was just perfect. I need a little space around me at all times, or I get claustrophobic.

If you are interested, (on Instagram) you can always find videos and pictures of last Saturday in industry, but those are very one-sided. They only show all the buffed boys in the house, but there are just as many cute Twinkies and some big middle-aged boys like me, he-he. Anyway, a boy we had met the day before followed us to Industry, and he was smart enough to bring a friend. Both cute 20 yo college boys. We left with them, but I wimped out at the last moment. When we got home, I asked my boy where he needed to go and gave the Uber cash and told him to bring the boy there. My friend took his boy, but regretted it. The boy did not know much about sex and seemed to be looking for love. My friend doesn't so that was a bad mix.

In industry, I met (saw) this blond 18-year-old. He was standing at the entrance when I arrived, and I couldn't get him out of my mind the whole night. Dressed like a little hip-hop boy, trainings clothes, football Jersey, cool sneakers... and even though he probably has no idea that I am alive, I had a great time just secretly observing him that night.

And that is Medellín and even Mexico City in a way. I haven't felt like this in Asia for a long time. There is really something for many, if not every, taste here.  Who knows, I have two more weekends here. I might get to take that boy (we called him the boy in red) home, I wouldn't mind paying a premium fee.

But we should not forget, "not all that glitters is a prostitute".

also interesting for guys in there forties....? :D

On 3/11/2023 at 8:53 PM, Alex_Berl said:

also interesting for guys in there forties....?

I don't think age is relevant because a lot of guys are into older. If you are on grinder you have to be very clear that you are not looking for a protitute.

• Members
On 1/11/2023 at 3:24 PM, Latbear4blk said:

But, do you not think South American adventures are much more juicy and hot than anywhere in Asia?

‐------------------------------

Because: 1. Some of us do not speak Spanish?!  I find English is pretty universal EXCEPT in South America.   2. Crime is much worse in central/south America?!

I come from a country and city which was pretty violent in the end of 80s and most people were poor when I was a teenager.  Young dont care so much, life and opportunities are all ahead! In some respect, going to Colombia is a bit like time travel, back to “live now” mood, taking some risks but in a very pretty environment and with many hot guys! Language is never an issue - if both want to communicate, they find a way.

I was in Colombia couple of months ago traveling with a local guy which I met online and I can say it's really hard to get by without Spanish, without him I was totally lost there however I am glade I had the opportunity to travel with such wonderful guy at a very beutiful country as Colombia is.

• Members
3 hours ago, Boy69 said:

I was in Colombia couple of months ago traveling with a local guy which I met online and I can say it's really hard to get by without Spanish, without him I was totally lost there however I am glade I had the opportunity to travel with such wonderful guy at a very beutiful country as Colombia is.

No doubt Medellin(and Colombia) is a beautiful place, but there are many other beautiful places in the world too.  Let's be honest, the reason you landed in Medellin(and Colombia) is not for the beauty of the country. 

And let's be real, most of the Colombia, like the rest of Latin American countries are rundown, dirty,violent, corrupt, and lack of inferstructure.  Look at the industry club picture above, I see primitive lighting system and stage.  I don't know what other clubs you have been to in Europe or Asia, or America.  You think Industry is nice?

• Members
10 minutes ago, floridarob said:

yes... what's your excuse, besides being the 1st grader that want's to have the last word.... while I have your non caring attention..... why are you such an asshole and snob towards not only sex workers...are you over compensating for something, like poor choice in dresses or bad lipstick and wigs?

are you having low self esteem for something, like having a stinky bad ass? So you have to kiss prostitutes ass.