young11

Pattaya Massage shops review 2023

Thanks for the reviews.

I see that Paradise Massage in Silom Soi 6 Bangkok are advertising that they have opened a new place in Pattaya.

Going by the picture, it is beside the old Happy Place Bar in the soi next to the main Boystown lane (Soi 13/3 or 13/4?).

Wonder if anyone tried that out?

5 hours ago, young11 said:

At the end of the boyztown when you get to the main street, there is a massage place as well. I don't know the name but it is on the same area where the bars are. The guys were quite aggressive to lure me in but they looked quite old and worn out? 

it's called Scandic

4 hours ago, forrestreid said:

I see that Paradise Massage in Silom Soi 6 Bangkok are advertising that they have opened a new place in Pattaya.

Going by the picture, it is beside the old Happy Place Bar in the soi next to the main Boystown lane (Soi 13/3 or 13/4?).

Wonder if anyone tried that out?

answer is yes, but it's now new at that location , it was there already pre-covid in 2019.

It's well appointed  and quality of  both boys and massage itself is good. Wit, one of their boys calls me ' my Casanova" and I can recommend him with clear conscience.

I think it was him who told me that they will open new branch in Jomtien and if that's the case,  this will be likely now location Paradise in soi 6 is advertising. Perhaps bkkmfj can confirm. 

7 hours ago, young11 said:

Relax massage in Pattaya

This place is close to the Boystown in Pattaya, on the main road, close to the intersection where the baht bus to Jomtien starts. It is right next to the

I am not a big a fan of massage shops , but just before the Covid strike I saw a cute masseur sitting outside very well shaped about 25 y.o. , he gave me the best sensual experience I ever had ,I just regret that I didn't take his line to invite him to my room.

Next day, I texted on line that guy I chatted briefly on my way out. He has a really sexy face, slightly slimmer than I would like but some slim guys have a nice shape, and he was one of them. But the face was the highlight. I booked him next day by asking him when he is available.

If he gave you his line you could just skip the massage shop and invite him directly to your room.

side note: At the end of the boyztown when you get to the main street, there is a massage place as well. I don't know the name but it is on the same area where the bars are. The guys were quite aggressive to lure me in but they looked quite old and worn out? I don't know how to describe them but I just dont feel the same energy that I felt from the young guys at Relax massage

Yes they are  rough and unattractive I  usually ignored them every time I entered Boyz Town when the offered me a massage. 

26 minutes ago, kokopelli3 said:

There is one nice lad at Scandic by the name of Gun.  He is about 35 yo and has a great personality and speaks good English. He gives a good massage and does everything except bottom. His fee for off premise massage was 1500; not sure what the tip is at Scandic.

Yes, I'd recommend Gun, but I have no recent experience of any of the other Scandic staff so can't comment on them.

He was formerly at Narcissus, then moved to Ambiance when Narcissus closed. Good to know he still enjoys his work.

8 hours ago, vinapu said:

I think it was him who told me that they will open new branch in Jomtien and if that's the case,  this will be likely now location Paradise in soi 6 is advertising. Perhaps bkkmfj can confirm. 

There is a new Paradise Massage in the Jomtien Complex - I have not been there nor heard about any massage reviews.

However, there have been some rumblings about a bad bathroom that can be accessed via the Paradise Massage for the customers in the nearby bars where there are NO bathroom facilities.  I cannot comment on this hearsay NOR do I know if this new Paradise Massage place is affiliated with the one in Bangkok.

1 hour ago, bkkmfj2648 said:

There is a new Paradise Massage in the Jomtien Complex - I have not been there nor heard about any massage reviews.

However, there have been some rumblings about a bad bathroom that can be accessed via the Paradise Massage for the customers in the nearby bars where there are NO bathroom facilities.  I cannot comment on this hearsay NOR do I know if this new Paradise Massage place is affiliated with the one in Bangkok.

There is a new white door to the left of Paradise Massage, before 69 Bar. It's being used by Sunee Bar also. It's outside, not inside. When I asked I was told there are not actually any boys in there. The impression I was given is it's currently being used as a short time room for those small bars at the bottom of Jomtien Complex. 

1 hour ago, vinapu said:

rough, yes to  a degree but unattractive? what it really means ? Some of them are quite well built and handsome faced. 

Well build yes but never so even one handsome faced there . well we have different taste you're into hunks and I prefer slim smooth young twinks so this massage shop isn't relevant for me anyway. 

1 hour ago, thaiophilus said:

which reminds me, one thing in its favour that Scandic used to offer was the full-body foam "massage", but I suspect they stopped doing that some time ago.

Also Helios behind TukCom was offering that , not sure they do it now but I recall very well how I ruined experience by making my move on the guy too soon so he abandoned whole procedure half way thinking I don't care

• Members
5 hours ago, vinapu said:

Also Helios behind TukCom was offering that , not sure they do it now but I recall very well how I ruined experience by making my move on the guy too soon so he abandoned whole procedure half way thinking I don't care

I see that helios reopened, anyone visited it? I don't know where but I think it might have been Helios when I visited Pattaya before pandemic and got a nice foam massage. Had a dinner with the therapist, the manager was also very friendly, overall nice experience but couldn't find the line of them this time so gave up...Maybe it might have been Helios. I really like foam massage but i didn't see any gay place that offered one. A few straight places offered foam massage, and i was quite jealous of them

14 hours ago, young11 said:

I see that helios reopened, anyone visited it? I don't know where but I think it might have been Helios when I visited Pattaya before pandemic and got a nice foam massage. Had a dinner with the therapist, the manager was also very friendly, overall nice experience but couldn't find the line of them this time so gave up...Maybe it might have been Helios. I really like foam massage but i didn't see any gay place that offered one. A few straight places offered foam massage, and i was quite jealous of them

"A few straight places offered foam massage", do you remember the name fo these places. Didn't find any last Dec. A foam massage with a sexy sweet thai girl can be very fun also !

• Members
5 hours ago, MarcSingap said:

"A few straight places offered foam massage", do you remember the name fo these places. Didn't find any last Dec. A foam massage with a sexy sweet thai girl can be very fun also !

I wasn't bothered to check them out but I saw the ads on walking street, next to the entrance and the russian place in the middle. 

2 hours ago, Tartegogo said:

I love Soda massage. They have all sorts of guys, some a bit butch and some very feminine, some 30 something and some 19 or 20 year old.
I tried Alex and later on Nick who were both top for me and did a great job. Very sensual a lot of kissing and very much seeming to be into me. Beautiful faces.

I agree Tartegogo, and Nick was also a favourite of mine on my last trip. However, he is the opposite to what Young11 is looking for as he is a slim twink who gives a sensual, as opposed to a strong Thai, massage.

What surprised me when reading this thread is the relatively high tips being sought and, in some cases, received by the massage boys in Pattaya.

I normally tip 700 baht in the Jomtien Complex, increasing to 1,000 baht when the service exceeds expectations. As far as I could tell, the boys seemed very happy with this level of tipping. Am I missing something? Maybe I am a Cheap Charlie without realising it 🤔

2 hours ago, Finnseventy said:

I agree Tartegogo, and Nick was also a favourite of mine on my last trip. However, he is the opposite to what Young11 is looking for as he is a slim twink who gives a sensual, as opposed to a strong Thai, massage.

What surprised me when reading this thread is the relatively high tips being sought and, in some cases, received by the massage boys in Pattaya.

I normally tip 700 baht in the Jomtien Complex, increasing to 1,000 baht when the service exceeds expectations. As far as I could tell, the boys seemed very happy with this level of tipping. Am I missing something? Maybe I am a Cheap Charlie without realising it 🤔

At 700 bahts for a full extra service, you are certainly considered in all Pattaya as Cheap Cheap Charlie... 😁😁

• Members
3 hours ago, Finnseventy said:

1000 seems to make the boys from soda happy.