young11

Pattaya Massage shops review 2023

2 hours ago, forky123 said:

I don’t bargain usually. Either the price they ask is what I’m willing to pay or I move on. I always feel that someone I’ve agreed is worth what they ask is likely to give me a better time than someone I’ve haggled with to the nth degree.

That's my philosophy and practice as well.

If price they quote it's to high I counteroffer with what I consider fair and it's yes or no  i.e 'how much do you want ? '  "2500", ' no , 2000', " 2200 ?", 'sorry no, 2000'.

If he will be good , chances are he still will get his 2500 or 2200 at end of session. 

1 hour ago, vinapu said:

why would you laugh ? I'd find it disrespectful . Just counteroffer without any grimaces

sorry for repeating floridarob thesis but I posted before I read that post  

Really no. In Thailand a candid laugh is never disrespectful.  Sure you know. They always laugh about everything. And as bargaining is a game, a little laugh is always welcomed.  The boy usually get that you understand the game. Of course, if I offer 400 only, my cheap-Charlie laugh will not be really welcomed...

• Members

Americans don't understand anything that's not American because they are not educated? Wow such a generalization! And someone who doesn't bargain must be American because he doesn't understand other cultures? Another big generalization, which I find quite offensive. Everyone is different just like every culture, and I didn't say that those who bargain is worse than me, I simply said it is not my type of doing things...others can do whatever they want and however they want... Respecting each other goes a long way for this forum yo help each other. Hostility only destroys the common goods we create here...

I join the accolades for your valuable contributions. 

However, per my policy of (not full but) more disclosure, I'd like to add the question: why not share the names (no additional details) of the worthy and the disappointing? 

For example: in sauna X, John provides a service above and beyond; in sauna Y, Joe doesnt add any sensual component to the massage. 

OOH, no invasion of privacy, no indignities. OTOH, invaluable info for future patrons.

Bravo Vinapu, for giving an example. Do all the nay sayers find anything wrong with that? 

Forky, I agree with ur observations but not with ur conclusions. U r a good kind generous person, giving a disappointing masseur the benefit of the doubt (maybe he'll change, maybe it's personal chemistry). However, u r doing so at other patrons' expense. I would rather avoid any masseur u defined above as "crap". 

This is especially so with cheats, who promise and dont deliver or who fake pics. They deserve NO consideration.

6 minutes ago, 12is12 said:

Bravo Vinapu, for giving an example. Do all the nay sayers find anything wrong with that? 

Forky, I agree with ur observations but not with ur conclusions. U r a good kind generous person, giving a disappointing masseur the benefit of the doubt (maybe he'll change, maybe it's personal chemistry). However, u r doing so at other patrons' expense. I would rather avoid any masseur u defined above as "crap". 

This is especially so with cheats, who promise and dont deliver or who fake pics. They deserve NO consideration.

My recommendation was to go to one of the bars if you wanted sex and to go to Soda if you wanted a massage rather than going to Foxy. Either way puts the patron in a place other than Foxy where the masseur works. 

But u didnt name the "craps". 

I wouldnt go to any crappy hotel or restaurant (or lawyer or handiman) with bad reviews. No reviewer gives them the benefit of the doubt, hiding their names. Patrons simply report their experience, without thinking "maybe they'll improve". 

Why r masseurs different? Why shouldnt we learn from your experience whom to avoid? 

15 hours ago, 12is12 said:

U r welcome to encourage the masseurs to create a forum

Your magnanimity humbles me but I'm opting for a more expeditious route: encourage the boys to simply join this forum. Sure, many don't write English but they can use Google Translate (same way most of us communicate with them) and they actually might use all the vowels. Then they could rate our performance in the same way we rate them. Now that's transparency.

15 hours ago, 12is12 said:

It would of course b less useful, because we come and go while they r the constant in the equation. 

Actually I think you've got it backward. Unlike us, few of the boys are in it for the long haul. We're the lifers in your equation.

2 hours ago, 12is12 said:

But u didnt name the "craps". 

I wouldnt go to any crappy hotel or restaurant (or lawyer or handiman) with bad reviews. No reviewer gives them the benefit of the doubt, hiding their names. Patrons simply report their experience, without thinking "maybe they'll improve". 

Why r masseurs different? Why shouldnt we learn from your experience whom to avoid? 

In 21 years of visiting Bangkok, this is the first time I heard a punter refer to boys as "craps." Think I'm beginning to understand why you encounter so many unsatisfactory performers.

Why are they different from hotels and restaurants? Maybe because they're human beings.