young11

Pattaya Massage shops review 2023

Reader, please b thorough before accusing.

I didnt introduce the term "crap" here; Forky did in his post 20 hours ago, which is why I initially used quotation marks. 

As always, it would b much better to address issues instead of venturing into personal criticism.

In this spirit I repeat: I did NOT recommend "rating their performances". I urge all of us to write curt reasonable factual non-demeaning recommendations or warnings, such as: 

"I recommend Wit day and night" (Vinapu).

X offered no sensual component.

Y is highly recommended. 

Z promised to do something and then refused without explaining.

"what can possibly b gained by it?"

2 things:

1 - others would enjoy the guy Vinapu recommended.

2 - others would not hire a guy who fakes fotos or doesnt deliver on promises. 

I agree with u Reader that "our opinions r subjective", but instead of "all" I substitue "most". In most hires, satisfaction or lack thereof is subjective and chemistry may b dominant. In some cases, usually the worst ones, it's factually objective (re Forky's examples). These r the guys forum members should b warned againt, by name.

In 21 years I can hardly recall more than a handful of disappointing experiences. I'm sure there are at least that many masseurs who were disappointed in me.

I've never felt compelled to "warn" others. The guy could have been just having a bad day. I chalked it up to experience and moved on.

You seem to think informing members that a masseur may have not given you what you considered proper oral or anal satisfaction is more important than posting an opinion that never goes away.

Sorry, that's a "gain" I'm quite content to forego.

3 hours ago, 12is12 said:

But u didnt name the "craps". 

I wouldnt go to any crappy hotel or restaurant (or lawyer or handiman) with bad reviews. No reviewer gives them the benefit of the doubt, hiding their names. Patrons simply report their experience, without thinking "maybe they'll improve". 

Why r masseurs different? Why shouldnt we learn from your experience whom to avoid? 

And yet you would give the hotel or restaurant the bad review and not the chef. As I have done with Foxy.

Please note that I did not and would not refer to any masseur as "crap". I referred to my overall experience at Foxy as crap for the reasons I laid out.

Reviews of masseurs are entirely subjective. We all like different things in a massage and different levels of "afters". Also, the type and detail of afters will depend on factors that mean different customers will receive different experiences.

I'm sorry you feel me not naming masseurs is somehow unfair but, in case it wasn't obvious, I don't ask the names of masseurs I have no interest in having a massage with again. I prefer to continue the search for my perfect massage and trying different masseurs along the way. 

On 3/18/2023 at 9:29 AM, 12is12 said:

Bravo Vinapu, for giving an example. Do all the nay sayers find anything wrong with that? 

Forky, I agree with ur observations but not with ur conclusions. U r a good kind generous person, giving a disappointing masseur the benefit of the doubt (maybe he'll change, maybe it's personal chemistry). However, u r doing so at other patrons' expense. I would rather avoid any masseur u defined above as "crap". 

This is especially so with cheats, who promise and dont deliver or who fake pics. They deserve NO consideration.

Name yes

Picture no no 😁

On 2/11/2023 at 7:06 PM, young11 said:

finally I compare the rates to different places in the world. In Vietnam and Cambodia you pay far less than Thailand. But the guys are hotter... Those places are hard to find because not much information is available online.

Not exactly. The expected tip for massage with happy ending in Cambodia is 20 USD, about 700 THB. That's about the same I pay in Thailand, but you have to consider that Cambodia is much poorer, so the buying power is higher. I would find 10 USD appropriate.

In Pattaya, I tip boys from bars and online 1000, and massage with happy ending 800. Every one of them is eager to meet me again. The lower tip for massage with happy ending is justified by restriction in space and time and not the comfort of my room. I just don't to places that charge more. Most of my activity is online anyway.

12is12, have a look at the online dating forum on sawatdeenetwork (members only), and share a few reviews of your own. Overlap in subject with

I have met hundreds of boys, and talked about some of them with Farang friends who have met them as well, and think some of their behavior can be generalized. I think poor behavior is more consistent then good behavior. I do not hesitate to recommend or advise against certain boys, see my posts on sawatdeenetwork. I would post more (with pictures,  names, place of work, activities, tip) if others did the same.

1 hour ago, ChristianPFC said:

I think poor behavior is more consistent then good behavior.

I liked your post because way it's presented  although not necessarily agree with the statement above. 

Perhaps your statistic sample is is bigger in size or tiping practices you described may have something with reason for your statement.

Boy may agree to go with us again but not necessary it means he was happy with previous experience or tip he received, it may be simple case of ' better 500 baht now than 1000 who knows when ".

On another hand I agree with what you stated elsewhere quite a few times - level of tipping has very little with service received, I think we both can agree that chemistry seems to be more important

On 2/10/2023 at 1:44 PM, Tartegogo said:

I love Soda massage. They have all sorts of guys, some a bit butch and some very feminine, some 30 something and some 19 or 20 year old.
I tried Alex and later on Nick who were both top for me and did a great job. Very sensual a lot of kissing and very much seeming to be into me. Beautiful faces.

On 2/11/2023 at 7:06 PM, young11 said:

Regarding the tips, I didn't wanna start a long discussion because we will never reach a consensus here. The reason is that our benchmark is very different for every person and the market is always changing. Also many people who paid less will not reveal what they paid because they get called cheap2charlie. So the information on this forum can be very tilted in terms of the actual pay. That's why I kept the tip part short in my review.

If you ask me, compared to well established places in Bangkok, I felt like Pattaya was expensive. The min tip used to be 700 to 1500 in Bangkok before pandemic. I still found it expensive because my type is hard to find in Thailand. But I never hired after the pandemic in Bangkok so I wouldn't know the market. As far as I see from one place that has its min tip public, it is still 700 in Bangkok...so Pattaya should be lower because the cost of living in Pattaya is lower for the boys. 

But when I hired this time in Pattaya, it was a busy touristy season (Jan after opening from pandemic) so I don't know how the market was. If there are so many tourists who are willing to pay 1500 for extra ( full service) then yes the market is different and the boys won't accept lower amounts because another customer can give them that amount. But I doubt that amount would last after February. I know 1500 as a tip is high because the top boys offer the same thing on the app for 1500 or even lower. Much better experience because you do it at your home instead of the massage place and you agree on what you would do in advance etc but you can't control much in the massage place. I had one guy who offered me 1000 massage and full service and he wanted to come to me every night, even by missing his work shift. When I asked for threesome he easily found another guy for 1000 to join. I didn't like that guy because he had hard time getting hard so I didn't hire them again but they still wanted to meet again for the same amount. I asked a few more guys on the app, most will offer 1500 but they will immediately lower it when you say not interested. I never like this sort of negotiation so even if they offer a lower price I never hire them. I only hire boys who offer the right price initially and stick to it. They are the smart one and easy to deal with. Boys who negotiate prices are tricky and difficult to deal with but that's just me. Overall in Pattaya I had many offers for 1000 to 1200 on the app for full service but none of them were attractive enough to devote my time and money. I asked their price just to know the market. So in my opinion if you are tipping 1500 at a massage place in Pattaya and think the others who pay less are cheap2charlie, you might be just overpaying and inflating the market...

finally I compare the rates to different places in the world. In Vietnam and Cambodia you pay far less than Thailand. But the guys are hotter... Those places are hard to find because not much information is available online. Now if I compare the rates in Pattaya to Colombia and Brazil, Thai boys are really overpriced but that might be just my type problem so I kept my comment on tips short...

1500 baht  ( 45$)  is just about the top limit for full service and the guy has to be hot . For a simple HJ or BJ , it's ridiculously expensive.

Anyway, I feel that anything above 1500 baht in Pattaya  is overpriced. The fact that some guys are sometimes willing to pay more is the problem ( they are desperate or have no clue?😂).

I've been to Brazil many times. The price for a full fuck is 100BRL ( about 20$ ) in a  sauna. The guys are hot and fit. Twins or muscular guys with big cocks  .  Vast majority of Thai MB  have small dicks ..bodies are ok but  their face are often not great ( only  cute for Thai queens ).

It  would still be much less than 1500 baht in Thailand.. and the guys are more to my taste .

I was there earlier this year and it was still 100  to 150 BRL ( depending on the guys body/ cock size / position )  in  the saunas of Buenos Aires and Rio.

It was paradise on earth .😋😍

Considering the flight to Thailand  ( from UK) is now as expensive as a flight to Brazil .. for me the choice will be Brazil from now on. Thaï boys are way  over-rated in my opinion. The very few hot ones are asking 3000/4000 baht ... 

Overall, Thailand has become ridiculously  too expensive.

• Members
4 hours ago, mixskin said:

It  would still be much less than 1500 baht in Thailand.. and the guys are more to my taste .

I was there earlier this year and it was still 100  to 150 BRL ( depending on the guys body/ cock size / position )  in  the saunas of Buenos Aires and Rio.

Considering the flight to Thailand  ( from UK) is now as expensive as a flight to Brazil .. for me the choice will be Brazil from now on. Thaï boys are way  over-rated in my opinion. The very few hot ones are asking 3000/4000 baht ... 

I am with you on this as my type is more Latinos than thais but I know some people will always defend. I also feel like thais are overrated but that is probably because of my taste. In comparison I paid far less in Cambodia and Vietnam.

I didn't realize that there was a sauna in Buenos Aires? Also on Brazil forum someone said 100 is impossible these days, how did you manage? 😂

11 hours ago, mixskin said:

Anyway, I feel that anything above 1500 baht in Pattaya  is overpriced. The fact that some guys are sometimes willing to pay more is the problem ( they are desperate or have no clue?😂).

or they noticed that better tip makes for better service ?

If guy agrees in LT for 1500 it's guaranteed that around 2 am he will start making excuses to leave 

( his roommate forgot key, his motorbike is parked in wrong spot, he is hungry and needs to go to Tukcom to eat, or just got message his grandmother was taken to hospital  - all from my collection. )

6 hours ago, vinapu said:

or they noticed that better tip makes for better service ?

If guy agrees in LT for 1500 it's guaranteed that around 2 am he will start making excuses to leave 

I was referring to short time 🤣.

For LT ( 7 days +) I think 1500 would  be quite adequate, bearing in mind that he will have free accomodation in nice hotels, food in good restaurants,  free drinks in bars , transports,  pocket money  and all other free perks such as shopping, sightseeing. 

1 hour ago, mixskin said:

For LT ( 7 days +) I think 1500 would  be quite adequate, bearing in mind that he will have free accomodation in nice hotels, food in good restaurants,  free drinks in bars , transports,  pocket money  and all other free perks such as shopping, sightseeing. 

I agree with you , at least some boys will find it adequate. More popular who can pull offs more often may not be so keen.

All those perks you listed are nice to have but based on my experience very few guys will consider them actual substitute for cold cash .

One of my guys , still in the business, was nagging me to buy him some fancy shoes for almost 4000. I liked boy but did not like shoes neither to spent that much on them  but liking boy I finally gave up and off to Silom Center we went. But in moment of enlightenment

I asked him if he wants those shoes or 2000 cash. He opted for cash immediately    

19 hours ago, mixskin said:

I had been first time in Colombia on last December after more than 20 years visits to Thailand and I was shocked to find out how Thailand become so expensive, the rates requested there were between third to half of the going rates in Thailand and the variety of the boys there is more interesting for my taste . Unfortunately Thailand become less attractive option for me nowadays.