young11

Pattaya Massage shops review 2023

• Members
5 hours ago, Boy69 said:

There is over night LT and 24/7 LT , it depends what you agreed in advance with the boy.

We need a better name for  24/7 LT. I suggest “multi-day”

ST short time hire (1 to 3 hours)

LT long time hire (8 to 12 hours)

MD multi-day hire (48 hours or anything more than that)

1 hour ago, Tartegogo said:

The usual expressions in straight bar girl culture are ST, LT and LLT. Having a Thai bar "girlfriend" experience becomes LLLT.

4 hours ago, Tartegogo said:

Yes it's a nice suggestion although I would change it a bit :

ST 1-8 hours ( some will agree to stay with you over day. not over night in this category)

LT 8-12 hours ( usually over night )

LLT  12-24 hours

MD minimum 2 full days .

• Members
On 1/11/2023 at 5:09 AM, young11 said:

Relax massage in Pattaya

This place is close to the Boystown in Pattaya, on the main road, close to the intersection where the baht bus to Jomtien starts. It is right next to the turkish restaurant on that corner. You can find it on google map as well. 

Boys quality: I wanted to try the Sea massage, again from a recommendation here somewhere. But I didn't like the guys who were sitting in the front. I passed the Sea massage multiple times and also at the closing when almost all of the guys were outside chatting before heading home. So I was quite certain that I didn't have anyone of my type. I was a bit disappointed but when I passed the Sea massage, I saw some decent looking guys sitting in front of a place called Relax massage. They are dressed in black (pants) and white (t-shirt) and all looked quite nice. Most looked quite straight and that was actually the case after talking to them. I think the owner (a lady in the picture on the google map) has a good taste in men so she got some decent looking guys. Either way, oil massage is also 300 baht only so I thought I won't lose much so I decided to try it out. I was shy to choose the guy but one of the guys was very active and came up to me immediately as I approached the place. He had a decent look and body so I accepted the offer.

Ambience: The first floor is for foot massage, so if you are unsure of which boy to choose, you can have a foot massage and check who is available. Everyone will come and go through the first floor so you will see everyone after one hour haha. The second floor is for thai massage where each bed is separated by curtains, so less privacy. I am guessing it is hard to do anything extra there. The third floor is for oil massage and you have cubicles. No shower in the cubicle but the third floor has the shower and toilet together. I find this place clean overall. 

Massage quality: The usual (high) quality you get in Thailand, so I was happy with the pressure. The guy touches literally everywhere and was very thorough, so I liked the massage itself. 

The rest: He obviously wanted to offer extra but he couldn't get hard. He said he just finished before me but I said then why did you take me so actively. He said he can take a pill and get ready in 20 min if I book another session. I was not going to waste time and money for him anymore, so I thanked him and told him next time. On my way out there was a good looking guy setting another room. I asked his line secretly before heading down to the reception. At reception I paid and gave the masseur 200 baht as a tip because nothing happened. I usually give 100 or 200 at normal places depending on the mood, but was not sure if this sort of places expect higher. He seemed quite happy that he got a tip. 

Next day, I texted on line that guy I chatted briefly on my way out. He has a really sexy face, slightly slimmer than I would like but some slim guys have a nice shape, and he was one of them. But the face was the highlight. I booked him next day by asking him when he is available. And when I arrived at the set time, I texted him via line to make sure he would welcome me without the awkward stuff. He welcomed me and asked which massage I wanted, I chose the oil massage, we went up the room. His massage skill was pretty good as well and we was very thorough like the guy before. When i turned around, of course he made me hard and I started touching him. He asked for 3k as a tip, I just refused and offered 1500. He countered me with 2000 but I kept the same amount. I think 1500 as a tip in Pattaya is more than enough as I had many guys on the app offering 1000-1500 for full service visiting me. Even in BKK, I think the min tips are usually less than 1000, so I wasn't interested in paying more than 1500. He accepted immediately without fuzzing around and we had quite a bit of fun. The main issue was that he didn't kiss, which is a big turn off for me. It is usually the problem of straight guys and I was worried about it when I learned that the guys here mostly straight from Cambodia. Either way, for his face, I was happy to tip 1500 for once. Once only and if he came up with a better offer, I could have hired him again but without kissing, how much I was willing to pay went down dramatically. From the next day onward, he kept messaging me every day and asking me to come but it was not a good value for me anymore, so I kindly asked him to find someone else after a few days. He still texted me even after that

A side note: At the end of the boyztown when you get to the main street, there is a massage place as well. I don't know the name but it is on the same area where the bars are. The guys were quite aggressive to lure me in but they looked quite old and worn out? I don't know how to describe them but I just dont feel the same energy that I felt from the young guys at Relax massage. 

I’m currently in Pattaya. I did two massages at Relax and both times the boy suggested FULL service. Both accepted 500. I wasn’t try to be cheap, although I’m normally cheap. Lol. It’s just that both times I happened to have only 500 left on me. Anyway I wasn’t really looking for sex, but sex did happen. They both cum. 

• Members

I also checked out Lanna massage near terminal 21. Not the one whose entrance lies on soi 2, but the one right behind whose door faces east. 300 for one hour and my boy was particularly cute and willing. He never asked for any tipping, and we didn’t go as far as fucking because another guest entrer the same room which was divided by a sophisticated curtain system. He did give me a really good prostate massage and let me play with his fat and always hard cock. 

I was looking for info on Soda Massage and came across this topic. Someone claimed he had a full body massage at Soda most recently and paid 200 Baht to the House and gave the boy 100 Baht and said the boy wanted him to return.  Maybe for a foot massage but how could that be possible for a full body massage?  Maybe no Happy Ending??

19 minutes ago, kokopelli3 said:

I was looking for info on Soda Massage and came across this topic. Someone claimed he had a full body massage at Soda most recently and paid 200 Baht to the House and gave the boy 100 Baht and said the boy wanted him to return.  Maybe for a foot massage but how could that be possible for a full body massage?  Maybe no Happy Ending??

In March a basic 1 hour oil massage was 300B with no mention of minimum tip. Pretty sure my tips were between 500B and 1000B depending on the extras. 

On 8/17/2023 at 1:55 PM, endlessdream said:

I also checked out Lanna massage near terminal 21. Not the one whose entrance lies on soi 2, but the one right behind whose door faces east. 300 for one hour and my boy was particularly cute and willing. He never asked for any tipping, and we didn’t go as far as fucking because another guest entrer the same room which was divided by a sophisticated curtain system. He did give me a really good prostate massage and let me play with his fat and always hard cock. 

So you didn’t tip him at all?

As you head towards Terminal 21, about 150m before you reach it, you'll see a shop called Lanna massage on the right hand side. But there's another shop round the side of the next road down on the same side of the road. They might be related from memory but that's the one I and endlessdream went to

On 11/30/2023 at 5:36 AM, 12is12 said:

Nasherich, could u share the masseur's name pls.....

Schoolboy error, I didn't write it down immediately afterwards in my notes. It'll come to me eventually. All I can tell you at the moment is that he is from Lao and his sister works there too.

I'm writing this in the afterglow of a 90 minute oil massage at The Paradise Spa in Pattaya.

This place goes to number 1 in my rankings, a much needed boost after a couple of disappointing experiences over the last couple of days of which I will share in another post.

Not at all cheap, you get what you pay for imho. The facilities are top notch, the best I've encountered in Pattaya.. The rooms are clean with en suite shower (but not a toilet), mirror, stool etc and massage bed. Not the sort with the head hole which I prefer, but comfortable enough with the provided cushion and wide.

And the masseur was accomplished and delivered an excellent massage, therapeutic, sensual and erotic in turn keeping me on the edge for almost the entire time.

I would almost be afraid of returning again in case it didn't live up the today's experience!

Highly recommended