BlkSuperman

Sharing sex partners in rio

• Members

I ran across this photo while purging some old photos in my phone. I took this photo while I was waiting for my Food at galitos grill in Ipanema. 

After i ordered my takeout i stood on the sidewalk and the sexy guy in the shorts with no shirt seemed lost.

I couldn't take my eyes off him because his body, as you can see, is flawless. The guy in the shirt is an incredibly sexy hunk as well and he was sitting at the table earing with his husband.

He told his husband, he's here and got up from the table and walked to the corner where the shirtless guy was. I walked behind him and heard them introduce themselves to each other and exchange pleasantries. 

Shirtless guy asked to meet the husband, they talked, complimented each other on their bodies and made plans to meet later on at shirtless apartment that was a few blocks away from the restaurant.

When shirtless walked away, I heard the husband tell his partner I CANT WAIT TO GET AHOLD OF HIM TONIGHT. 

I turned to them and said omg he's very sexy. They laughed and The husband replied HE WILL BE ALL OURS IN ABOUT AN HOUR.

The husband and I have already secured an amazing apartment in Ipanema for new years eve. 

I sent my husband the link and he loves the apartment. 

Screenshot_20230112_153802_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230112_153748_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230112_152624_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20230112_152635_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20230112_152643_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20230112_153050_WhatsApp.jpg

I know we're probably very different....it's etched in my mind to stay clear of Rio 2 days after Christmas until 3 kings day (Latin Holidays).

Too much competition, prices are higher, lines in saunas for suites, guys trying to do as many programas as they possibly can (good for them, bad for me).

First 3 weeks in Dec are my star dates to go almost anywhere. Kids in school, parents looking for Christmas stuff, in Rio is very slow....lots of guys need money for Christmas stuff..... flight deals are good, cruise deals are good, hotel deals are good, the only super crowded places are the malls, which I haven't been to in a LONG time

New Years Eve in Rio is a blast....Once was enough for me, the other things negate the 1 good night.......

• Members

@floridarob

@Floridarob, we are completely different then. I'm an insatiable slut with a hungry hole. I prefer the crowded sauna with endless garatos with their big hard dicks swinging. the rate in the sauna was $120R which was about $27US dollars, I believe.  whenever we hired someone to come to the apartments,  we paid them $60US for one person and double for us both. the airbnb cost are through the room, but for what you get in return with all those beautiful brazalian men, I'm happily absorb the high cost of the airbnb for the week. in the saunas, those guys know that there is stiff (pun intended) competition in town and will lower their prices to make extra side money. most of the men are using some sort of enhancement pill to keep their dicks rock hard and almost all of them are going to give you the fukc of your life because they want the repeat business. 

On 1/12/2023 at 6:30 PM, BlkSuperman said:

competition in town and will lower their prices to make extra side money

Just re-read your post.....I'll wait for your report after. Very frustrating when someone you've been a client with all year, sometimes for many years, doesn't have time for you, because they're too busy or someone is paying more. Or you want to go to a cabin and there's a 1 1/2-2 hr wait.....the competition is between the clients, it's a seller's market that time of year....not many things get etched in my mind, that is a clear one that I won't forget, along with Acapulco is dead to me, lol

• Members
On 1/12/2023 at 7:58 PM, floridarob said:

I mentioned this to Namazu the other day....he's like you, loves crowds. I hate most people 😉

Hate most people? I highly doubt that. You're one of the main contributors to this site and have some of the most insightful, helpful posts. That would mean you don't hate most people because there are thousands in this group that your posts have help make it a lot easier and more comfortable to travel internationally. You've helped the slut typing this response immeasurably. Wait! did I just call myself a slut? LMAO! 

• Members
47 minutes ago, floridarob said:

Just re-read your post.....I'll wait for your report after. Very frustrating when someone you've been a client with all year, sometimes for many years, doesn't have time for you, because they're too busy or someone is paying more. Or you want to go to a cabin and there's a 1 1/2-2 hr wait.....the competition is between the clients, it's a seller's market that time of year....not many things get etched in my mind, that is a clear one that I won't forget, along with Acapulco is dead to me, lol

yeah, i get it, but im a trashy whore. Ive bonded with a few of the guys and stay in touch with many on social media, but im there to test ride as many new dicks as i can. When i get to the SDQ or RIO im all horned up and can fukc 3 or 4 times in a day and cum all 4 times. my husband is like, bitch youre not tired? I get it though, if someone has a bond with a garato and travel there thinking they will spend a lot of their time with that garato but another client has come along with bigger pockets and that client is all the garato is into then i understand. but money talks and some men will spend a whole lot more than im willing to spend to get the dick. garatos feel the same way. a few have gotten angry with me for spending time with their friends or another garato in the sauna.

It happened to me in sdq. i had traveled to see this guy and when i arrived he didnt answer. i saw him with someone else at pacos. we saw each other, i waved and he turned away as if he didnt know me. it was no big deal becasue by then i had met many. apparently im a well known whore in sdq now. 

i know you dont believe half the shit i say so i have and well provide receipts. today i was in my office minding my business. whatsapp goes off at 2 separate times. its 2 sexy guys telling me they want to  come over to my apartment when i arrive in a few weeks. the military guy who ive never met and this drag queen who i call hermana tells their friends about me and they hit me up out the blue. i will post those messages as attachments in a few minutes from my cell.

Its a hard knock life for those beautiful men in both countries so i dont blame them for going with the person who is going to spend the most money on them. new years eve is a busy time for them. i spoke with one of the garatos this week on tuesday night and he told me the sauna was dead. one of the guys who i met and befriended at galitos even told me it had been raining a lot there, the saunas were empty and hes ending his trip a week early to head back to cali.

you believe that new years eve in rio is a sellers market? i think its a buyers market. omg there are so many men in each room vying for the clients attention. many were accepting 120R. honey, i was in slut heaven. ive already opened another bank account and make bi weekly deposits just for rio for new years eve in 11 months. the apartment is already booked and my bags are partially packed. lol. im trying so hard to catch the powerball or mega millions. i told my husband when i do, we are moving to rio.

to anyone who has not been to rio for new years eve. you have to go go go. it is absolutely amazing and the men are so exotic and beautiful hung and sooooooooo full of cum. these beautiful men will make love to you anyway you like it. i love to be spoken to in portugese and choked when im in the missionary position. whatever you desire, they will aspire.

did you say the waits for the room are 1.5? damnnnnnnnn! i saw the long lines and crowd at the front of 117 are those guys really standing there for 1 hour to get a room? We didnt want to get a room in the saunas so we actually met the guys there and told them to come to our apartment around 10 or so. 

• Members

Both of you are right AND wrong. Depending on whom you speak with, the time around Reveillon / New Year’s Eve up until Three Kings Day (1/6) can be either a seller’s or a buyer’s market. Many of the sauna garotos — although they still go — do not like working that time of year at the sauna because the wait is so long for a suite (especially on free cabin nights) that there is little money to be made, compared to the less busy nights. And many clients aren’t interested in waiting an hour or so just for sex.

The Tuesday at 117 after New Year’s Day was so packed this week, that there was a line of clients outside the club that reportedly took 45 minutes for entry. In 13 years of Rio-ing, I’ve never experienced anything like that before. I personally wouldn’t wait that long, but for infrequent visitors, I could understand why they would.

The GPs that I speak with regularly — which are quite a few! — tell me that what they DO like about the time of year around NYE is that, due to the large crowds, they can book many more dates with new or infrequent visiting clients for a later time. 

1 hour ago, SolaceSoul said:

Both of you are right AND wrong. Depending on whom you speak with, the time around Reveillon / New Year’s Eve up until Three Kings Day (1/6) can be either a seller’s or a buyer’s market. Many of the sauna garotos — although they still go — do not like working that time of year at the sauna because the wait is so long for a suite (especially on free cabin nights) that there is little money to be made, compared to the less busy nights. And many clients aren’t interested in waiting an hour or so just for sex.

The Tuesday at 117 after New Year’s Day was so packed this week, that there was a line of clients outside the club that reportedly took 45 minutes for entry. In 13 years of Rio-ing, I’ve never experienced anything like that before. I personally wouldn’t wait that long, but for infrequent visitors, I could understand why they would.

The GPs that I speak with regularly — which are quite a few! — tell me that what they DO like about the time of year around NYE is that, due to the large crowds, they can book many more dates with new or infrequent visiting clients for a later time. 

wow, never see people waiting outside 117, must be a crazy night.

In your experience, which period is the best time for Rio Sauna? Planning for my next trip 

• Members
1 hour ago, babybear2 said:

In your experience, which period is the best time for Rio Sauna? Planning for my next trip 

That depends on your personal preference and how often you visit. Frequent (like say more than twice a year) visitors to Rio would probably agree that although it’s packed during the big holidays (Reveillon, Carnaval), it’s easier to navigate during other times around Brazil summer than those times, yet still has a large enough crowd. Less frequent visitors may want to experience the excitement and packed crowds of those times, because it’s a “bucket list” activity (or at least not something experienced very often).

I’m okay going any time of the year. 

Just like the type of men you’re attracted to, it’s all a matter of personal tastes