De7548

Naturist in Thailand

• Members
52 minutes ago, De7548 said:

Has anyone stayed at dragonfly naturist resort near Pattaya and got any feedback about this resort. 
Any other places to sunbathe nude? Any other gay friendly nudist establishments, Beaches or pools?

I thought there was a isolated island in Phuket or Pattaya for gay nudist? And you need to hire a boat or join a gay boat group?

When I first travelled to Pattaya as a gay tourist 21 years ago, I had previously spent holidays on the Spanish island of Gran Canaria specifically at the resort of Maspalomas where nude sunbathing was accepted on one section of the beach which was popular amongst the gay community including myself ( I would say that in those days I definitely had the body for it which is not the case now) 
During my first visit to Pattaya I discovered the gay Dongtan beach but was disappointed to find that the dress code was beach wear. Making enquirers I found that being naked outdoors was not in the Thai culture, so I never tried it. I did wear a Lycra thong a couple of times on the beach but got quite a few disapproving looks. Even at the Sansuck gay sauna I never saw any nudism round the pool.

20 hours ago, Travellerdave said:

When I first travelled to Pattaya as a gay tourist 21 years ago, I had previously spent holidays on the Spanish island of Gran Canaria specifically at the resort of Maspalomas where nude sunbathing was accepted on one section of the beach which was popular amongst the gay community including myself ( I would say that in those days I definitely had the body for it which is not the case now) 
During my first visit to Pattaya I discovered the gay Dongtan beach but was disappointed to find that the dress code was beach wear. Making enquirers I found that being naked outdoors was not in the Thai culture, so I never tried it. I did wear a Lycra thong a couple of times on the beach but got quite a few disapproving looks. Even at the Sansuck gay sauna I never saw any nudism round the pool.

I am currently in maspalomas. There is still the gay beach area, kiosk 7. A long way to go. I’m in a gay resort where 90 % are naked around the pool so much better and convenient. 
btw, I just had one time saw a fully nude guy in sansuk pool side. A westerner, obviously.

I just wish there’s some similar gay exclusive resort that allows nudity in Thailand.

Ryanqqq

Reading your reply to my post about visiting Maspalomas. It makes me think about making another visit next rather than going to Pattaya again. I’ve not been there for 21 years but you say that on the excellent beach, Kiosk 7 is still attracting gays as are numerous hotels and apartments near the yumbo centre.  The beach at Kiosk 7 was my favorite daytime rendezvous for meeting others. Sometimes more than meeting, I enjoyed flirting and occasionally going into the dunes for sex, although you had to watch out for the cops. Commercial sex like in Thailand did not happen, as far as I remember ie no gogos / host bars and of course then, there were no apps. 

On 1/18/2023 at 2:33 PM, Travellerdave said:

Ryanqqq

Reading your reply to my post about visiting Maspalomas. It makes me think about making another visit next rather than going to Pattaya again. I’ve not been there for 21 years but you say that on the excellent beach, Kiosk 7 is still attracting gays as are numerous hotels and apartments near the yumbo centre.  The beach at Kiosk 7 was my favorite daytime rendezvous for meeting others. Sometimes more than meeting, I enjoyed flirting and occasionally going into the dunes for sex, although you had to watch out for the cops. Commercial sex like in Thailand did not happen, as far as I remember ie no gogos / host bars and of course then, there were no apps. 

My go to winter vacation has always been Thailand. However, last year when there were still so many rules, and closures in most of Asia, I kinda looked for the easiest to go to, with warmest EU enclave accessible from the continent. I learned about Gran Canaria and the gay lifestyle here. I’m back this year as I was looking at airfares to Thailand and it was still way over the norm. 
it’s still a fun place here in maspalomas, and what you mentioned still holds true. Btw, kiosk 7 bar and transats were closed last year even if there are a lot of bathers in the area. it is open now, so quite back to normal now. Lots of eye candies, then and now. Also, the gay exclusive bungalows is so nice where you can hang everything out 😂

However, I love Asian lads so, definitely coming this year to Thailand again.

On 1/18/2023 at 5:50 PM, NIrishGuy said:

Hmm I wonder was that me ! :)   This as I was visiting Sunsuk on a very warm late afternoon / early evening for some fun ( and so was only wearing a towel of course as is the norm there). 

So, after a while lying on the chairs downstairs and as it WAS so warm I fancied a dip in the pool, so got up and quietly slipped into the water for a while without any fuss.  On leaving the water and returning to my sunbed I was aware of being on the end of multiple dirty looks from two old guys lying on sunbeds quite a distance away from me and after a while it became annoying so I shouted down  'WHAT, what seems to be your problem?" to which I got lectured about how "you weren't allowed to be naked in the pool or at the chairs" and how it was unacceptable and I should stop it etc.  

Being that we WERE sitting in a gay sauna and we all knew why we were there ( and it wasn't to sunbathe) I thought "no, fuck you mate" and called the manager over who rolled his eyes  in the direction of the complainers and confirmed loud enough that they could hear and "no sir, it's absolutely fine here, enjoy your swim".

Needless to say I carried on until they left, never failing to be amazed how some gays are SO repressed that they seem to forget where they are and what they are usually doing there, meanwhile my swim and early evening dip was lovely ! :) 

I would add before i get commended as uncaring rude and obviously unaware of social rules of society that I literally was slipping in and out of the water for a quick dip, nothing more.  Not like I was running about the place flailing my arms and swinging my dick in the hope of some action !  ( that was later upstairs probably lol) 

PS to the OP - should you ever find yourself in mainland Spain and close to Barcelona etc, there's a quite small but lovely gay nudist beach to be found in Sitges, whilst not 100% "gay" being Sitges it might as well be of course and has many handsome guys in attendance usually! :)

We got 2 naked sightings now. I saw a guy who exercised in the nude in the small gym, then lounged in the pool area afterwards. And agree, it would really be great if it becomes popular to sunbathe nude anywhere in Thailand.

On 1/17/2023 at 3:10 AM, Travellerdave said:

Making enquirers I found that being naked outdoors was not in the Thai culture, so I never tried it.

Not just that, it's illegal by law in Thailand and Cambodia. A tourist in Cambodia who rode a motobike naked was deported a few years ago.

In the locker rooms of gay saunas, most other customers change under a towel. I'm the only one who drops everything.

The subject of nudist places has been discussed many times in the forums. If there is any at all, it can only be in a private place.