Guest guest_BenG1000

New to PP

Guest guest_BenG1000

Hey guys,

I'm a PP virgin, will be there in 2 weeks times.

I have been exploring the guys on Grindr and checking their asking rate.

Can anyone give me some kind of an idea as to what is normal? I'm getting prices ranging from $20 to $100 ... big difference.

Thanks!!!

you won't be virgin that long after you arrive. Scene is much less developed  and thus less organized than in Thailand and as result prices may vary as you noticed.

In massage tip 20-40 for service with extras but on Grindr and bars you need to negotiate and do it discretely. Space Hair guys may even tell you they are not available to go with clients, just for drinking only but if you exchange Line with them  on your way to hotel you may get a message which happened to me. 80 LT 1-8 am but honestly I don't remember if that was what he requested or what I gave anyways because I was happy. On another hand there was one who was not interested in 100 firmly claiming he is drinking companion only , it's why need for discretion.

Guest guest_BenG1000

BTW, for those planning a Cambodia trip, do not rely on what you see on Grindr. Most profiles and pics are fake ... never experienced anything like it. So be vigilant and ask for more pics, even then, I've had the same cock pic from multiple guys.

Argh, you really have to separate the wheat from the chaff 😉 

Interestingly, when I was there, October, in Siem Reap, no issue with Grindr profiles. Very happy with what I got. As I have said, elsewhere, only issue was subsequent pleas for more money,  'I can't pay rent etc'.

2 hours ago, BenG1000 said:

BTW, for those planning a Cambodia trip, do not rely on what you see on Grindr. Most profiles and pics are fake ...

Ii noticed it immediately when I started combing Grindr before my trip as some pics used are those of better known Moonilght models and of are various BL series stars. To their credits many profiles include disclaimer ' profile ( or picture)  not mine.

so yes,  we need to do our homework

Guest guest_BenG1000
21 hours ago, vinapu said:

Ii noticed it immediately when I started combing Grindr before my trip as some pics used are those of better known Moonilght models and of are various BL series stars. To their credits many profiles include disclaimer ' profile ( or picture)  not mine.

so yes,  we need to do our homework

Yes, I did see Babe on one pic LOL

Guest guest_BenG1000

Call me stupid but ... I did not realize, all the staff at A&P are moneyboys. Got in contact with a few of them on Grindr (no fake pics this time)

Going to check it out and maybe I will stay there next time. Next holiday is end March, I really hope I will love PP; otherwise it will be Pattaya.

Will keep you posted