Riobard

Bogota’s Spa Sexto Sentido

• Members

Took one for the team. Based on a single weekend day visit, really nothing to recommend it. However, if you have the time it’s perhaps worth it to see for yourself. There was one explicitly available massajista, a little older and I think danced at Gigolo Erotic House, but I did not pursue as had been getting some just fine at St Moritz. I did not confirm, but two young slim locals may have been providers.

Bigger table in the one massage space, a space also substantial in size compared to St Moritz but no evidence of sheets or a more than the typical fragmentary terry cloth towel to lay down on the vinyl.

It seemed quiet but there were two dozen + locks tallied in the locker room. Didn’t see any evidence of private rooms for client action. Then realized all attendees were crammed into either the small darkroom, the steam, or the sauna. It was chilly (I often had hotel heating cranked up) and perhaps the customers lack home heating and head there to warm up.

Über 30 minutes and merely COP15,000 base each way. Seemed to be a love/sex motel street. Vibrant neighborhood Venecia. If one conceptualizes a distance triangle where Chapinero is the first point, then airport n/w and Venecia s/w are approximately equidistant remaining points. 

51B5BA14-7308-4763-BF0C-F898BCA8C204.jpeg

BEB088B6-152E-4E10-B7CF-431E41BC69EF.jpeg

34A353F7-7A29-4DF4-854C-24774C78EB55.jpeg