macdaddi

Medellín - Gay Guía Turistica (Tour Guide)

13 hours ago, macdaddi said:

I see this request come up frequently so I am happy to share that I met a local Paisa who is starting his gay tour guide business, running tours of Medellín for individuals or groups. He is also offering day trips to many of the smaller paisa towns around Medellín in Antioquia department, like Guatapé, La Ceja, Santa Fe de Antioquia and others (Jardín is in the works).

I gave him my number here so I can do a day trip to test the service and get a better sense of how serious he is about this new enterprise.  Prices are very reasonable -- under COP 300K for the day including transportation (about $75USD).

For those wondering, he made it clear that he was open to sex, but that is in no way part of the package. So this may not be your perfect fantasy option.

He might wanna think about offering airport pickups, if he is not already doing so.

I was looking for someone to pick-up my friend from the airport and decided to go with Booking.com. Myself, I had the airport porter bring me to a taxi in front of the entrance but it still was a scary ride I must say. It all felt dodgy.

• Members
3 hours ago, iendo said:

He might wanna think about offering airport pickups, if he is not already doing so.

I was looking for someone to pick-up my friend from the airport and decided to go with Booking.com. Myself, I had the airport porter bring me to a taxi in front of the entrance but it still was a scary ride I must say. It all felt dodgy.

He does offer airport pick up in a private car.  Am waiting for his approval to post his contact details here.

• Members

Bueno pues...since there was such demand I am sharing (with his permission) the contact info for Travel JC Tour.

Juan Camilo is a budding entreprenuer and has big dreams about the growing tourism business in Medellín. I intend to hire him once I have some weekend plans organized.

WhatsApp  +57 3016479134

His English is limited but he says he is learning, so be kind. :)

IMG_E0516.JPG

• Members
On 1/18/2023 at 12:50 AM, macdaddi said:

I see this request come up frequently so I am happy to share that I met a local Paisa who is starting his gay tour guide business, running tours of Medellín for individuals or groups. He is also offering day trips to many of the smaller paisa towns around Medellín in Antioquia department, like Guatapé, La Ceja, Santa Fe de Antioquia and others (Jardín is in the works).

I gave him my number here so I can do a day trip to test the service and get a better sense of how serious he is about this new enterprise.  Prices are very reasonable -- under COP 300K for the day including transportation (about $75USD).

For those wondering, he made it clear that he was open to sex, but that is in no way part of the package. So this may not be your perfect fantasy option.

You know any similar guys in Bogota?