fedssocr

Zoo Spa and Onsen

On 1/21/2023 at 6:20 PM, TotallyOz said:

I tested today.

To get there, you enter through the Inthanin on the street, walk to the back of the store, through the doors (no sign) up three flights of stairs. The place is very nice, clean and pretty. The bed on floor was one of the most comfortable ones. I chose a 1.5 hour massage for 1500 baht. The minimum tip is 1500 baht. My choice was not much of an animal but I should have asked in advance. However, I liked the place and the room and will be back again.

https://maps.app.goo.gl/B6BLgerrWhg3pKJW8?g_st=ic

I passed there last week and didn't see any sign, neither at the location on google maps nor nearby. There is indeed an Inthanin on streetview, I will look there next time. That would be the first time I missed a gay place I was looking for.

The boys in the pictures are indeed cute, many my type, but 3000 total for a handjob by a fully dressed masseur would be the worst value for money I ever had. I would call it a scam.

1 hour ago, ChristianPFC said:

I passed there last week and didn't see any sign, neither at the location on google maps nor nearby. There is indeed an Inthanin on streetview, I will look there next time. That would be the first time I missed a gay place I was looking for.

The boys in the pictures are indeed cute, many my type, but 3000 total for a handjob by a fully dressed masseur would be the worst value for money I ever had. I would call it a scam.

You will not see a sign. You need to go into the Inthanin and walk to the back and through the back door (again no sign). ;)  Find the stairs going up and then go to the third floor. All a bit odd but it was nice up there.

13 hours ago, ChristianPFC said:

The boys in the pictures are indeed cute, many my type, but 3000 total for a handjob by a fully dressed masseur would be the worst value for money I ever had. I would call it a 

I showed the Line of the Zoo Spa to 2 massage boys in Phuket yesterday. They laughed a lot about the massage shop price. "This is for crazy farangs. Why pay a lot for city view ? You want good massage or city view ?" I had to explain to them that some farangs feel like VIP when they are over charged by so called premium services... We had a good laugh...

13 hours ago, ChristianPFC said:

The boys in the pictures are indeed cute, many my type, but 3000 total for a handjob by a fully dressed masseur would be the worst value for money I ever had. I would call it a 

I showed the Line of the Zoo Spa to 2 massage boys in Phuket yesterday. They laughed a lot about the massage shop price. "This is for crazy farangs. Why pay a lot for city view ? You want good massage or city view ?" I had to explain to them that some farangs feel like VIP when they are over charged by so called premium services... We had a good laugh...

1 hour ago, MarcSingap said:

The opposite of what I heard from multiple people about this and Cloud. They say it is for wealthy Thais and not farangs. I have been to both and never ran into another westerner but did run into Thai customers. But, this type of massage is only for certain look of guys as well. They have a specific niche.

1 hour ago, TotallyOz said:

The opposite of what I heard from multiple people about this and Cloud. They say it is for wealthy Thais and not farangs. I have been to both and never ran into another westerner but did run into Thai customers. But, this type of massage is only for certain look of guys as well. They have a specific niche.

Yes you are right. Many wealthy Thai are acting like crazy farangs 😁😁 because they want to show they are rich HiSo so they spend their money crazily 🤣. I just had good laugh about this massage shop. Sorry for that if you like to go there. No offense. Just laughing.

The boys look good BTW if you like the teenager look.

For a real more premium experience I would rather recommend the Japanese style WabiSabi spa.

1 hour ago, MarcSingap said:

Yes you are right. Many wealthy Thai are acting like crazy farangs 😁😁 because they want to show they are rich HiSo so they spend their money crazily 🤣. I just had good laugh about this massage shop. Sorry for that if you like to go there. No offense. Just laughing.

The boys look good BTW if you like the teenager look.

For a real more premium experience I would rather recommend the Japanese style WabiSabi spa.

I don't get offended easily and surly not about a massage place. Each person has their own likes and dislikes. Thank goodness. I referenced Cloud as that is the 2nd place I have come across and tested that has the same type of clients (both same area as well with many wealthy Asians). Some westerners believe they are the economy of boys here. That is not the case and these places are good studies in that. I have seen multiple guys from Cloud and the sex is not great, but the place is beautiful and I love the sexy guys massage and without sex it is reasonable (for me). But, if I didn't go, they would never miss me. Or, you, or anyone else on this board. This is not their customer base. Of that I am 100% certain.

for sure given what seems like such a hidden location

They are definitely selling a look. Interestingly their Line info seems to spend a good amount of space hyping the masseurs' physical attributes in a way that certainly implies some things that a bit surprisingly seem to not be on the menu? At least from the automatic translation, for example "-krating Young man with a tight pack. Tall, long, not just hands but... Important, very big (arm)"

On 1/24/2023 at 7:43 AM, ChristianPFC said:

Not really scam unless they promise, lure you in and don t deliver but certainly you right about extremely poor value for money, fully dressed? Yuck ! 

On 1/24/2023 at 9:37 PM, MarcSingap said:

that some farangs feel like VIP when they are over charged by so called premium services.... 

Not only farangs but certainly correct, some people clearly overpay for that good feeling, and I know what I tlak about as I, m at times guilty the same sin, fortunately limited financial resources are helping to keep myself in check

23 hours ago, TotallyOz said:

. They say it is for wealthy Thais and not farangs. I have been to both and never ran into another westerner but did run into Thai customers. But, this type of massage is only for certain look of guys as well. They have a specific niche.

Makes sense but  thank God not for me

Obviously you are paying premium to have a massage with young beutiful twinks there and not necessarily for their massage skills ,it's place for niche clientele market whom are willing to pay more for being with these boys and I don't see anything wrong with that. I am not a massage parlors person but if I do consider to go I certainly prefer this venue than the standard massage places with rough older guys .

9 hours ago, ChristianPFC said:

I passed again and found it. There is a sign to Nap Bangkok Massage at the end of Inthanin, and the manager of Nap Bangkok led me up to Zoo. Prices confirmed, and upon when asking for expected tip he said something like "1500 for soft service", and I left it at that. Upon my request, he called the two masseurs who were available, and indeed better looking than average. But still would be worst value for money I ever had, so I left with an excuse.

In Inthamara, I had 1 hour oil massage for 350 THB and minimum tip for masseur 700, that's 1050; less than 1 hour oil massage at Zoo 1200. Chances of a good encounter here as high as there.

Agree but even you noticed that look better than average so some may be tempted to pay for that. 

Esthetics count for something, even I intimate situation

This place runs lots of special deals. Today and tomorrow it's free massage for the first 50 people, you just pay the tip to the masseur (or 500 plus tip for 90 mins). They have a new Line: Zoo Spa Onnut

They also have a second location that just opened near Talat Phlu BTS. The Line for the new place is Zoospa Wellness.

Just back from the Zoo and can report. Basically if one of their boys really catches your eye, be prepared to pay a very pretty penny, but you should get what you're looking for.

The many promotions are fairly confusing, but I contacted them last evening via Line to set an appointment for today. I asked who would be on staff today and made my choice. And after asking a few questions I noted an ad for something called "Sleeping Angel" which has a very high price tag. The "regular" price is 8500 (!) but there is a promo of buy two get one, but it's really not, it's just 30% off the regular price. So 5950 (!) But I decided that I am not in Bangkok very much and who knows how much travel I will be able to do after this trip due to some family issues, so why not go big. I was informed that this price includes tip and everything so there is no extra to pay. Also it is a 2 hour scrub, oil and onsen program. He described is as a "model package". I believed I understood what that meant.

I arrived shortly before the agreed time - thanks to the correspondents in this thread with respect to the location or I never would have found it. I sat in the waiting area until the boss showed up right around 2 and confirmed who I was. And then he told me that the guy I booked didn't come in today. But there is one other guy present "Neemo". He's cute enough so I was prepared to go ahead. Then he noticed that Vodka has also arrived. I am not sure what sort of animal Vodka is...some Russian thing, I suppose. Frankly Vodka doesn't photograph very well and even when he's dressed you would think he's probably 10 years older than I think he really is. I had said I would take Neemo but something got lost in translation and Vodka ended up doing the program. The boss gave me a further discount since the guy I booked was a no-show, so I appreciated that. 

The massage part was frankly a bit odd and nothing to write home about. He started with the salt scrub thing which wasn't bad and then told me to shower again to wash it off. Kinda tough when it's on your back - and he disappeared for a while. I laid back down on the bed thing which was another disappointment because I much prefer a proper massage table with a face cradle. He eventually came back and did a very basic oil massage on my legs and back before asking me to flip over. He massaged the front for a while and he was dressed in their uniform the whole time. Then he said the magic words "you want body to body?" Yes, I do. And then things went from there. He's a nice boy but I'm not sure massage is really his forte. If you're looking for a real, proper massage, search elsewhere. He does have impossibly smooth and soft skin though. I was satisfied in the end, but just, thanks to the extra discount. After we finished he told me to shower again (on my own) and then moved me to another room to soak in their "onsen" which is just a big wooden bathtub for one.

So, mixed feelings really. I think maybe later in the day there are more guys there. There is one other boy I have had my eye on so I might blow another large chunk of change to spend a little time in his company as well. If you want more than a massage I think "Sleeping Angel" is what you basically need to go for. But yes, I acknowledge it is a crazy amount for this sort of thing, however if you get a promo rate it's not awful and it is a 2 hour program even if you spend the last 30 minutes of that soaking in the tub alone.

Definitely different strokes for different folks 🙂 Personally I don't spend a lot of time at the gogos these days because of the way those costs add up. Maybe if I were a  drinker it would be a different story.

I am thinking about checking out the 15M spa next since it's right near the Saphan Kwai station.

On 1/24/2023 at 8:43 PM, ChristianPFC said:

I agree entirely. 

If I want a hand job, I can do it myself for free!

😃

On 3/15/2023 at 6:28 PM, fedssocr said:

however if you get a promo rate it's not awful and it is a 2 hour program even if you spend the last 30 minutes of that soaking in the tub alone.

Yes it is awful by my standards. As a counterexample, I currently have two regulars who come to my room for 1000 for one hour Thai massage (they would do oil as well, but I don't want oil on my bedlinen) and fun afterwards.

The equivalent of empty stage in a gogo bar. Some gogo have minutes of gap between acts, and many years ago Adam's Apple in Chiang Mai even had the audacity to play music videos from youtube to entertain the customers while stage is empty.

Back to Zoo Spa, shower alone and soaking in hot tub alone I can do at home for much cheaper (figuratively, I don't have a hot tub but there are general saunas in Thailand that have). In some Saphan Khwai / Inthamara massage places it's standard that the masseur washes you in shower after massage (I don't know if it's policy of the place or the masseur's decision).

On 3/15/2023 at 1:28 PM, fedssocr said:

Just back from the Zoo and can report. Basically if one of their boys really catches your eye, be prepared to pay a very pretty penny, but you should get what you're looking for.

The many promotions are fairly confusing, but I contacted them last evening via Line to set an appointment for today. I asked who would be on staff today and made my choice. And after asking a few questions I noted an ad for something called "Sleeping Angel" which has a very high price tag. The "regular" price is 8500 (!) but there is a promo of buy two get one, but it's really not, it's just 30% off the regular price. So 5950 (!) But I decided that I am not in Bangkok very much and who knows how much travel I will be able to do after this trip due to some family issues, so why not go big. I was informed that this price includes tip and everything so there is no extra to pay. Also it is a 2 hour scrub, oil and onsen program. He described is as a "model package". I believed I understood what that meant.

I arrived shortly before the agreed time - thanks to the correspondents in this thread with respect to the location or I never would have found it. I sat in the waiting area until the boss showed up right around 2 and confirmed who I was. And then he told me that the guy I booked didn't come in today. But there is one other guy present "Neemo". He's cute enough so I was prepared to go ahead. Then he noticed that Vodka has also arrived. I am not sure what sort of animal Vodka is...some Russian thing, I suppose. Frankly Vodka doesn't photograph very well and even when he's dressed you would think he's probably 10 years older than I think he really is. I had said I would take Neemo but something got lost in translation and Vodka ended up doing the program. The boss gave me a further discount since the guy I booked was a no-show, so I appreciated that. 

The massage part was frankly a bit odd and nothing to write home about. He started with the salt scrub thing which wasn't bad and then told me to shower again to wash it off. Kinda tough when it's on your back - and he disappeared for a while. I laid back down on the bed thing which was another disappointment because I much prefer a proper massage table with a face cradle. He eventually came back and did a very basic oil massage on my legs and back before asking me to flip over. He massaged the front for a while and he was dressed in their uniform the whole time. Then he said the magic words "you want body to body?" Yes, I do. And then things went from there. He's a nice boy but I'm not sure massage is really his forte. If you're looking for a real, proper massage, search elsewhere. He does have impossibly smooth and soft skin though. I was satisfied in the end, but just, thanks to the extra discount. After we finished he told me to shower again (on my own) and then moved me to another room to soak in their "onsen" which is just a big wooden bathtub for one.

So, mixed feelings really. I think maybe later in the day there are more guys there. There is one other boy I have had my eye on so I might blow another large chunk of change to spend a little time in his company as well. If you want more than a massage I think "Sleeping Angel" is what you basically need to go for. But yes, I acknowledge it is a crazy amount for this sort of thing, however if you get a promo rate it's not awful and it is a 2 hour program even if you spend the last 30 minutes of that soaking in the tub alone.

Looks like a falangs trap to me ;The boy you wanted  strangely is no show, then instead of the boy you choosed they gave you other one and for the 'grand finale' 30 minutes of  soaking in the tub alone .it's a sad joke.