spoon

Post Covid first trip back to Thailand - Bangkok and Pattaya December 2022

On 1/25/2023 at 11:45 AM, spoon said:

Next - Day 2 - Getting into a routine.

Since my LT from Tawan left early, I continued my beauty sleep and woke up much later, skipping breakfast. I checked my line and saw that the forum member J finally replied to my text apologizing for not replying sooner since he was sleeping. I replied back saying it's ok, I went out with A and we had fun. I asked about his plan for the day and he told me he already has a boy coming to his hotel now! I told him, at this rate, he might not leave his hotel at all lol.

I told him I will go to Prime for my opening ritual massage and then head for lunch. We then agreed to meet tonight for bar visits. I showered and made my way down Surawong road to Soi Than Tawan aka Silom Soi 6 to Prime Massage. Immediately noticed that one of their buildings at the corner is now part of the Quarter Silom hotel.

I went inside and there were few customers already there. I was asked to sit down and wait for my turn. Once it was my turn, I chose my massage, a two-hour oil massage for 900 (100 baht higher than before) and was reminded of the minimum tip of 100. I asked if I could choose my masseur and she immediately took her Ipad and started choosing pics of the masseur. She showed me 4 pics. I chose one guy, quite handsome and with a nice body. After a few seconds, she told me that the masseur is not available and asked me to choose again, now only 3 choices.

I look at it again, this time quite a bit harder to choose lol. Anyway, I settled with a masseur that has a slightly smaller frame. After I paid for my massage, I was asked to sit and wait for the masseur to come. I was then brought upstairs for my massage session. No happy ending but the massage this time was extra good, and the masseur skills are definitely unique. I would rate it one of the best i had so far from prime. Upon leaving, I confirmed with the reception of his name in case I would like to book him for another session.

I can't remember where I had my lunch afterwards, but it was uneventful. Most likely a bit further down Silom road to a Malaysian restaurant there, as well as checking the exchange rate at the huge orange Supperich office. Went back to my hotel for my disco nap and at about 7pm I contacted forum members A and J about meeting tonight. A actually thinking of visiting the onsen since the weather in Bangkok was indeed quite cold, and I barely sweat walking during the day, but since J is also joining me tonight, A decided to join and maybe visit the onsen another time. None of us had dinner yet so we decided to meet at 8pm for dinner. A suggested an Issan dinner place behind Silom Complex.

I arrived at T Rungroj Shop around 8 and J was already there. Not long after A also arrived. We took a table and A, with his Thai skills, made the order for the table. Good selection of seafood dishes and somtam/larb, but poor selection of drinks (beer, coke and water) The food was exceptional, and price was reasonable, plus we will be drinking during our bar visits, so nothing to complain about. We talked about a bunch of topics seeing that this is the first time we three meet again after covid, and towards the end, we decided on which bar to visit tonight, and it will be Jupiter.

We arrived at Jupiter a bit early, but J decided to book a table with a bottle, so he did, saving us cover charge. We then went into Pride to drink and listen to the live singer, which we recognized used to work at Jupiter before as their midnight singer. Close to 10.30pm, we made our way to Jupiter and were seated near the stage corner on the right side. Couldn't ask for a better seat as it gives us a full unobstructed view of the stage.

The shows start with all the boys in underwear doing a catwalk on the stage, then the boy will go down to the floor, towards the back, to the right side and back to the left side before going up the stairs. Pre-covid, the catwalk only on the stage then boys go str8 to the left for the stairs. From our seats, we can see the boys changing their clothes too. The shows were also great. mostly sexy shirtless boys dancing, and even when there is a ladyboy/drag show, there will be 2-3 sexy shirtless hot guys accompanying the ladyboy. 

After a few shows, the boys will come down again for another catwalk, this time with jeans, but shirtless. Then more shows, with the famous dancing with towels number that I really enjoy. In a few numbers, the boys actually are showing their dicks, mostly covered by see-through underwear or just peeking through tight underwear. But there was one guy who actually shows his dick full on, without wearing any condom. Too bad he isn't the hottest guy there, a tad bit older too.

There are at least 3 guys I would consider off, and that's a good amount seeing that I have very low expectations of Jupiter boys will give me good service, so those 3 are worth it for me to take a chance, Happy to report the famous Arm and Boom are still there. Considering that we actually had a bottle, we could've called any boys for a drink but since I didn't feel I'd waste my night offing a potentially non-performer, and my resolve on getting an LT, I didn't bother to call any boy for a drink. J had one boy he liked but too bad the boy was already seated with a customer. A also didn't get any boy for a drink and he excused himself once the show was over, with the last catwalk of boys, whoever was still around.

At midnight, the singers take over and start singing a mix of English, Thai and Chinese songs. Some customers and boys go on the stage to dance. One lady customer was celebrating her birthday and clearly too drunk to a point that she might pass out or worse, vomit. But she powers through, and still keeps drinking by the time J and I leave, which is around 1am. Customer wise, not full, but not bad for a weekday night. Mixed with Asian, farangs, old, young, mostly with friends. I didn't see any big spenders this time though.

The guy who showed his dick on stage is with a lady customer who was lucky enough to be invited to be on stage when Arm and Boom were giving her lap dance on stage for one of their numbers. Too bad the hula hoop dance by Mr. Boom wasn't on offer tonight. Right before we left, I asked the singer if he knew a Thai song that I like, showed him the youtube, but unfortunately, he didn't know the song. Anyway, I did tip Mr. Boom as he is the only one that smiles at me when he walks down one of the 3 catwalks.

Thinking that tonight was a bust, me and J left Jupiter at 1am, when most of the boys are allowed to leave the bars as well, unless they are with customers drinking. As we walked out the Soi 4, Banana club staff told us that they still have a show on and asked if we wanted to come in. I looked at J and without much words exchanged, we agreed to at least have a look.

The bar is average size, not as big as say dreamboys, but not as small as the new Tawan. When we entered, there was still a show, but it was about to end, and it was the drag lip-sync show. I have to admit that the drag show here is better, and I usually judge it by how "believable" it is. Shortly after, the boys go on the stage, around 20+ boys, most aren't my type. However, there is one guy, who is typically not my type but he does have very defined six-pack abs, only on a smaller frame, much smaller than I used to. J saw a few guys he liked as well and told me some of them he used to offed from fresh boys. 

Anyway, I guess the six-pack guy noticed that I've shown some interest and started to try quite hard to get my attention. We were seated very close to the stage, and since I'm already considering him, I asked him if he would go LT and he said yes. That's pretty much all I need to bring him down and start the negotiation. Since it's already late, I don't bother with boy drinks, called over a mamasan that is not mama lucy, and paid my drink and off fee, and I excuse myself while J is still thinking on who to pick. Later I found out he took off two boys!

Again, my off deliver all I expected of him and little more. Hiring the guy who isn't the model or popular has its advantages. Almost always, the service is much better, eager to please and no issues such as asking to leave early. In fact, he stays with me way past noon, and even accompanies me for lunch at Icon Siam ground floor. He stays nearby the mall, so that works out great for both of us. I'm 2 for 2 now lol. 

Next - Day 3 -  My First Repeat. 

I am big fan of Prime and I like the idea of having different guy for massage, each has their own style, some better than the other. Any chance to know tha mane of your guy from prime? Thanks in advance...

• Members
3 minutes ago, AlexThompson said:

I don't think there's a single iPhone app that allows you to fake a GPS location. (This is different than changing your IP address.)

I have only found this to work. You download it to your computer and then sync it with your phone via cable.

https://www.thinkskysoft.com/itools/

With Android, there are many Apps to change your GPS location.