kn5

First time in Rio

Sunday : I feel like I need to get a bit culture since I arrived in Rio , I did nothing , but beach , restaurant and sauna - I did a walking tour with free walking tour group - I was nice , informative and great way to check out Centro! 
Beach for the rest of the day , then club 117 again , it was a slow night for 117- I felt like there might be more boy than customer 

I did the first session with my first one in sauna again and it was heaven - he is my top three guy here in Rio

then I found him - my kind of guys. I don’t know how to explain - I see handsome guy , I see hot guy, I see gorgeous guy - somehow he is really my kind of guy - he took my breath away when I saw him - it sounds so sad typing it out !! I don’t want my first time with him to be in the sauna !! I don’t need to discuss with him about money , I told him I want him for the rest of the trip - p pay him whatever he wants - I had the best sex all night long - at this point , my sanity is gone - I’m completely in love with him !!!! 

Monday : it bring us to present time - after a great night of sex , we had breakfast on the beach - I decide that I will get him an iPhone so he could love me more - that’s my true intention - I want to buy his affection 

I bought him an iPhone 14 pro and clothes - I took him to the most expensive restaurant in Rio - I don’t know why the need to feel validate, to buy for affection 

we got back to the hotel - and I had the most intense sex I ever had on my life ! 10m later , he started to freak out - acting weird - said he needs to go to medical center he did not feel well ! And I gave him 1000 reals and getting him an Uber to emergency room - he got out 6 blocks out hotel and text me he will take the train - I wish him good luck with everything ! 

I know how stupid it sounds the way I acted - will I change my opinion about Rio ? No - absolutely not - I love it here - please don’t be stupid like me - go Rio , first time visitor - please stay at sauna and don’t fall in love with any of them 

well now I will take a shower and head to pointe 202 tonight - hey I might even see my guy here tonight again!! I live and l learn - have some more common sense and think it with my brain and not my penis all the time - and continue to see my therapist 

I will write my last report when I am at the airport tomorrow - thank you for everything that reading it ! 

• Members
54 minutes ago, kn5 said:

I know I read this forum for 2 years before I go to Brazil - I read entire forum - almost every single post , single reply but I guess my small head is just too strong - lesson learned 

Do not regret anything, just learn. It is amazing that you can spend all that money. Generosity delivers amazing times in Brazil. If I could, I would go around throwing iPhones to all my darlings.

On 1/23/2023 at 8:54 PM, kn5 said:

I never had this much sex before in my life , almost all of the fuck I have here feel like the best sex I’ve ever had - there is just so many of them and so many options ! 

Therein lies the attraction to Rio and its saunas with GP, for gay men.  Straight men share the same excitement (but, for their attraction to women).  

• Members
On 2/26/2023 at 9:36 PM, dingo said:

so happy with your post, have alot in common.

looking forward to share my first time experience when i visit in May

Nothing like the first Brazilian experience!!!  Excited for you! Have fun but keep your wits up and always err on the side of caution.  Here now and having as much as ever.