TotallyOz

'Your Honor' star Bryan Cranston Season 2

• Members
18 hours ago, floridarob said:

I feel another season will come....

I would love another season. However, it seems that any loose ends plot-wise that connect to Michael have been resolved. Another catch-and-release iteration might seem contrived. There may be more to milk in terms of other character arcs and their interactive dynamics but I don’t think the series titleYour Honor would continue to make sense.

With it possibly done and the stellarThe Last of Us on hiatus I hope Succession will fill in the gap for a while.

There’s somewhat of an entertainment fix provided by the limited series Inside Man (Netflix) if one is interested in a fictional thriller plot connecting a high profile prisoner with the real world. 

• Members
20 hours ago, Marc in Calif said:

Please don't keep your fingers crossed!

We need Bryan Cranston back on the stage on Broadway and elsewhere -- and in any films or TV projects he might want to pursue. 

Broadway’s reach doesn’t realistically extend to much of the readership here. Are there related streaming platforms or remote cinema streaming options such as exist for Met Opera or UK National Theatre? 

Film & TV featuring Cranston? Sold.

Interestingly, Bob Odenkirk has shed his Jimmy/Saul persona in the series premiere of Lucky Hank. He, Cranston, and the actor playing Gina’s father in Your Honor interconnected.

• Members
30 minutes ago, Marc in Calif said:

I think you'd be surprised. Moreover, Cranston has also acted on stage in the UK. 

Funny you should say that.

I have the resources for both and should get off my ass more. I miss the terminated AMTRAK Adirondack run but other options obviously exist. Prior to retirement I occasionally piggy-backed a few West End productions onto a trip when a guest-lecture honorarium more than covered all travel expenses and a tacked-on leisure component. Similarly, once in a while academic conferences in or around NYC the impetus for taking in theatre and dance companies.