AndyUK

Jomtien Bar/Massage recommendations

2 hours ago, AndyUK said:

I’m visiting for 10 days. Does anyone have any up to date recommendations for massage places or boy bars/bars with rooms in the Jomtien Complex? Thanks x

Hi Andy,

It depends on what types of guys that you are looking for ?

Below is a website of the Jomtien Complex with has various maps of the different types of places (massage, restaurants, bars, etc.)

https://www.gaysupertown.com/massage

I have only been to 3 of the many massage places - they are indicated below with the orange arrows.

For Soda Massage - they tend to be too feminine for my tastes.  I prefer more the guys at the Foxy Smile and Pattaya #1 Massage shops.

massage_places.jpg.7b56232d766b5163aa34abb8419d0149.jpg

Please note that one of the negatives of the above map is that it excludes ALL of the massage shops that are immediately outside of the Jomtien Complex.  There are many - on the street that goes to the beach (Thappraya Road) and also on Jomtien Second Road.

The above map lists 10 massage shops but I believe that there is an additional 10 massage shops on the external perimeter of the Jomtien Complex.

For short time rooms - I heard that if you ask the host guys in the bars that they would know where the various places are within the Complex (upstairs) and outside of it nearby.