TotallyOz

Very Weird Experience at Fresh Boys

1 hour ago, TotallyOz said:

Just getting finished. Will explain tomorrow after I process things. But, it was a first for me in Thailand!

There you've gone and done it.

I won't be able to sleep tonight.

Fresh Boys in my favorite bar and I'll l be fantasizing about all the way out fantasies that I always hoped I'd have with a Fresh Boys boy but didn't.

So, it was all  bit weird and I got a bad vibe from the beginning. I should have listened to my instincts but the little brain took over.

I saw this lad that I thought was sexy and I was going to have him for a drink but another customer beat me to it. It was one time where I hesitated for a brief minute and I use to never do that. But, the lad was drinking with the customer and I was going to wait to see if he offed him so I started watching the show which I hate.

The boy went to the bathroom and when returning to the customer, the mamasan had him step outside the bar. I have not seen that before but it happened. The customer was a bit upset it seemed and the outside took a good 5 minutes and the customer was not happy it seemed. I just sat and watched. The boy return and they chatting for a bit and then it was done. The man left without offing the guy.

Not wanting to make the same mistake, as the boy came back out of the changing room to get a drink I asked him for a drink with me and he sat down. I did not need to wait and asked him a few questions and then offed him. We headed home. He was sweet. We got to my place and he undressed and we chatted and then we started to engage. After about 5 min, he got a call from the mamasan who was yelling at him. He said he was sorry but he had to go. I was dumbfounded. I didn't know what was going on but he apologized and said sorry. I was going to give him some money anyway but before I even got to my wallet he said, no money needed. I was pissed at the mamasan for this so I said, "tell her she owes me the off fee of 500 baht."  He gave me 500 baht and took a photo of it and said sorry. He asked to get my LINE to visit again and I gave to him. I got a GRAB for him as I live a ways from the bar and we waited for a bit and he left with apologies.

It was all just a bit surreal.

4 minutes ago, TotallyOz said:

It was all just a bit surreal.

A jealous mamasan?

Wonder why they let him get offed it something was up.

Imagine being a tourist, with limited time. Not just wasted money, but time as well. Every night has a per diem (in my opinion) and a lost night has expenses as well, smh

2 hours ago, TotallyOz said:

I think he had a customer who had offed him previously with one mamasan and the others didn't know. We left fairly quickly after meeting.

Although, honestly, it could have been anything. He was a sweet guy and I wish him well. But, this has never happened to me before.

34 minutes ago, Boy69 said:

The thing I don't understand if the mamasan forbid him to be off with the first customer why he did allow you to off him afterwards.  Very strange indeed. 

I don't think the mamasans were working together. One normally takes care of me (I ignore her most of the time). But, with the boy, I just asked him if he wanted to go with me and he he said please. He talked to a mamasan and I paid for the two drinks and the off fee (500 baht) and we left.

I have never experienced anything like this, but I have heard something similar, although by the time the story got to me, it was third-hand, so I cannot swear to the accuracy of the details. If I recall correctly, it happened in Pattaya.

A boy was offed in the usual manner and was already halfway through the proceedings in the hotel room when the mamasan called. They boy then told the client that he had been instructed to finish within the next 30 minutes and get back to the bar as another customer was arriving soon. Since the boy had a follow-on booking, and he wanted to be sure he could rise to the occasion when needed, he told his client that he would not cum.

This abrupt turn of events naturally left the client very frustrated. I don't know what financial adjustments were made.

12 hours ago, floridarob said:

Just as bad as when they try to use the excuse that they have their friends keys to the apartment or motorbike......I tell them, have your friend go get a coffee and wait until we finish.

Yes, but experince is already spoiled. Had few of those "key" excuses, never offed those guys again

The lad is fairly new to this and he said he was making about 6k per day and did whatever his mamasan told him as that amount of money is good for him. He said always one customer per day but often more. The day I met him he had 2 already and one after me.

Well, he LINE'd me today needing money. He asked me to send it to him and I declined. He said he no longer works at the bar and needs money. So, I did a short time with him at my place. It was OK. But, at the end, I got him a GRAB and guess where he was going?  LOL