Novarunner

Vietnam

11 hours ago, floridarob said:

Not sure I can put my finger on it.....combination of guys, attitudes and availability?

If you want the most affortable guys, go West Africa.

Cambodia are fully dedicated to customer, nice and polite behaviour, ready to offer a lot in bed, usually available for LT, can have slim or muscular body...

Vietnam boys can be really handsome, then they play fashion models. I used to listen to them when they speak in thai... really no respect for customers they laugh at all the time not a nicely manner... I try to avoid them.

I have only recently started visiting Vietnam in the last few years. In my limited experience, the Vietnamese you meet in Vietnam can be wonderfully cute and excellent in bed. And that's non-money boys. Plus the countryside can be stunning. I'm looking forward to experiencing more about the central highlands after Songkran.

1 hour ago, MarcSingap said:

If you want the most affortable guys, go West Africa.

Cambodia are fully dedicated to customer, nice and polite behaviour, ready to offer a lot in bed, usually available for LT, can have slim or muscular body...

Vietnam boys can be really handsome, then they play fashion models. I used to listen to them when they speak in thai... really no respect for customers they laugh at all the time not a nicely manner... I try to avoid them.

Of course Vietnam boys are ok for ST. Sex and good bye... 

59 minutes ago, PeterRS said:

I have only recently started visiting Vietnam in the last few years. In my limited experience, the Vietnamese you meet in Vietnam can be wonderfully cute and excellent in bed. And that's non-money boys. Plus the countryside can be stunning. I'm looking forward to experiencing more about the central highlands after Songkran.

Are non-money Vietnamese boys willing to meet olders falangs ?

Vietnamese guys are actually pretty cute, especially face-wise, though they tend to be flatter down there compared to Thais.

They tend to be quite submissive during sex but outside it, they have a rougher character and lack some of the soft manners that makes Thais or even Cambodians so attractive. I guess given Vietnam history, both recent and ancient, it's in a way understandable.

54 minutes ago, Boy69 said:

Are non-money Vietnamese boys willing to meet olders falangs ?

What I have heard from Viet friends and seen when I have been there, they don't mind meeting older guys, especially when they can practice English or any other foreign language.

I've had wonderful experiences with guys from all over SE Asia. In my experience, it depends as much on my attitude toward them. I believe it's a mistake to take the "I'm paying and you're doing" approach, especially with Vietnam guys. Actually, that's probably a bad idea with any group of men regardless of where they're from.

13 hours ago, ChristianPFC said:

Personal experience? If yes, please share. Everything I heard about gay activities in Africa is either scam or dangerous.

I had great meeting in Abidjan, Ivory Coast. Guys contacted on GayRomeo. You should not go their place neither your hotel. They take a short time room for you. But most of them are top, not easy to find a bottom. Of course discretion is required when in the streets.

I had good experience also in Cape Town, South Africa. Handsome boys at my hotel room. Contacted then, 6 years ago on PlanetRomeo. Capetown gay Community was active then and there was always lots of fun.

Don't try to do the same thing in Ghana or Senegal. Many scams. I had many proposal in Lome (Benin) but always declined for the risk of scam.

This is my personal experience. A few years ago. Now I work in Singapore and Bangkok so I am not fully aware of the last trends in West Africa.

Interested in Vietnam myself, have been numerous times (a long time ago) and loved it there, no doubt it's changed a fair bit since then. I wasn't into the guys back then but would love to hook up with some Viet guys when I go again in a year or two, I've only been with the one Viet guy and that was in Bangkok Massage (when it was on soi Twilight) and he was rather cute and as it turned out a very good bottom.

There is a rumour of a direct flight from Perth to Ho Chi Minh city starting up later this year and a I do remember reading recently their minister of tourism wanted to expand the list of countries eligible for visa exemptions and wanted to include Australia on the list. 

• Members

The visa need to travel to Vietnam from the US used to be expensive and involve a trip to the embassy or mailing your passport off.  There is a now an electronic visa available similar to that which Australia has offered for years.  Now, all you have to do is go online and pay about $20 USD and you het an email back about a day later saying that your visa is approved.

• Members
On 1/23/2023 at 12:03 PM, Alsfca said:

try Spa Tarzan.

The facilities at TarZan are excellent and the prices are very reasonable but they show you pictures on an iPad rather than let you look at the guys in person.  The guy I selected was nice and decent looking but not as good looking as his clearly airbrushed iPad pictures.  That said, I’ll probably still return.

anybody have any experience with nadam spa?