rehoboth19

Updated January 2023 expected tips

I'm certain this info is contained within the posts but I can't seem to locate it.  What is the customary or expected tip for short time in my hotel with a go go dancer in Bangkok?  Is it different in Chiang Mai or Pattaya?

How does that compare to the expected tip for a massage and sex at a spa?

Thank you very much.

These topics are discussed at length so I encourage you to do a more diligent search of the posts.

Before you do, however, ask yourself whether you're paying more for air fare than you have in the past and how much more you're paying for food and accommodations in your home country. These expenses have also risen in SE Asia so don't be surprised if tip expectations have likewise risen.

As I mostly do 3some, the tip I usually pay in Bangkok for a bottom bar boy is higher, around 3000. Only 2000 to 2400 in Pattaya. This is for a S/T 3some with me and my asian friend, playing both top and taking into account we always inform the boy that we are more into raw sex and we fuck hard.

When taking the boy from Gindr we usually pay 500 less.

On 1/23/2023 at 4:52 PM, bkkmfj2648 said:

I also like 3some - massages - 4 hands and I don't like to do it in the massage shop - so I pay a premium over what others here in Pattaya / Jomtien pay to do it in the massage shop.

I pay 2.000 baht to each guy - 2 massage guys - so, 4.000 baht.

Some will sure SCREAM and say that I am overpaying for this local market but I do not believe so by much more.

Here is an example if I do the same thing in a massage shop:

500 paid to the massage shop

1.500 tip paid to guy #1

1.500 tip paid to guy #2

------

3.500 to do it at the massage shop instead of the comfort of my home where I control the music, lighting, oils and lotions that we use, what we drink, fun chat time also on my balcony to know the guys better.  Also, at home I do not need to worry about some things that freak me out at some of the massage shops;

bugs and insects, where do I put my valuables when I take my shower, strange smells, temperature is too hot or too cold, I do not like the music, etc.

so, for a 500 baht premium I am VERY happy to "order in" for my massage fun...

Which massage shop could you reccomend to find easily 3 some experience? Thanks for sharing your experties...