gap1972

Rio/São Paulo 20231

always choose getting charged in Real, not your local currency if asked.

This trick does not work for some supermarkets including Zona Sul , no matter you select USD or Reals, they have a 8% conversion fee

Wow, amazing to hear Monday is busy, I normally skip Monday, thought it is a slow night 

• Members

Waitttttttt! The young sexy, muscular guy at the front counter of 202 is junior's son? He's very handsome. Hes available for hire? That's good to know. Thanks for the info. My husband is in love with him. Would definitely pay him and watch he and my husband make love to each other. Thanks again.

• Members
56 minutes ago, BlkSuperman said:

Waitttttttt! The young sexy, muscular guy at the front counter of 202 is junior's son? He's very handsome. Hes available for hire? That's good to know. Thanks for the info. My husband is in love with him. Would definitely pay him and watch he and my husband make love to each other. Thanks again.

Please note the $330 is in USD not BRL. He's not like the other guys advertising that he does programs, so he might tell you something different. This is what he asked back in June, so your mileage may vary.

• Members

In case one is a bit stymied about operating nights as reflected on social media, they are now Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat; free suite Wed though I am not sure if that’s just the first half hour. At all times the massage suite is included in the massage fee paid to the provider.

• Members

117 Tuesday madness. Went at 6:20, too late. Full house, air conditioner can barely keep up with all the body heat. Long wait list for rooms. CROWDED!

the last time I found a 117 boy I really liked was 2018. visiting 117 is like browsing men.com, muscle, beard, huge cocks, but I really just like Will Braun. In a sea of tall, muscular, rugged mature men, there are a few slim boyish type. One slim white boy, even speaks English, fully clothed standing a bit away from the crowd. But he is top only. Later offered to bottom for 400. unlike 202 boys, there is no kisses to warm up the deal, just business. Decide to pass. A charming black boy with a very tight body and a friendly smile, but he is already waiting for a room with a client. Another black boy with big hair, looks like a skinny black harry styles. 

stayed almost 2 hours, decided to save some energy for 202 Wednesday. All 3 boys I somewhat fancied already left. Unlike 202, entrance fee remained stable at 117, still a sexy 69. 

some good news on the ATM. I had sticked with Bradesco all these years for no ATM fee and great exchange rate, sadly that’s over. Not sure it is the fault of the US bank or Bradesco. So I tried Santander today. it charges 20R atm fee, and don’t show you the exchange rate. Later I gladly found that for a 1000 R withdrawal, it came at 5.06, much closer to xe.com posted rate. 

• Members
6 hours ago, gap1972 said:

117 Tuesday madness. Went at 6:20, too late. Full house, air conditioner can barely keep up with all the body heat. Long wait list for rooms. CROWDED!

the last time I found a 117 boy I really liked was 2018. visiting 117 is like browsing men.com, muscle, beard, huge cocks, but I really just like Will Braun. In a sea of tall, muscular, rugged mature men, there are a few slim boyish type. One slim white boy, even speaks English, fully clothed standing a bit away from the crowd. But he is top only. Later offered to bottom for 400. unlike 202 boys, there is no kisses to warm up the deal, just business. Decide to pass. A charming black boy with a very tight body and a friendly smile, but he is already waiting for a room with a client. Another black boy with big hair, looks like a skinny black harry styles. 

stayed almost 2 hours, decided to save some energy for 202 Wednesday. All 3 boys I somewhat fancied already left. Unlike 202, entrance fee remained stable at 117, still a sexy 69. 

some good news on the ATM. I had sticked with Bradesco all these years for no ATM fee and great exchange rate, sadly that’s over. Not sure it is the fault of the US bank or Bradesco. So I tried Santander today. it charges 20R atm fee, and don’t show you the exchange rate. Later I gladly found that for a 1000 R withdrawal, it came at 5.06, much closer to xe.com posted rate. 

Do you use the Schwab card or another card to avoid fees? I'm always looking to save a buck.

• Members
8 hours ago, bcdaron said:

Do you use the Schwab card or another card to avoid fees? I'm always looking to save a buck.

CapitalOne 360 (its online branch, not the physical branch) offers a master debit card with no foreign ATM fee. 

unfortunately Bradesco no longer offers good ex rate for this card. Last trip in May 2022 it still worked great…

1 hour ago, gap1972 said:

unfortunately Bradesco no longer offers good ex rate for this card. Last trip in May 2022 it still worked great…

Sad to hear, I've stuck to Bradesco ATM's for 20 yrs.....I use the Cap one card, will run a test in a couple of weeks and report what happens, thanks for the "heads up"

• Members
9 hours ago, gap1972 said:

CapitalOne 360 (its online branch, not the physical branch) offers a master debit card with no foreign ATM fee. 

Another bank most people miss is called Needham Bank in MA, they reimburse ATM fees worldwide.

On 1/23/2023 at 5:43 PM, gap1972 said:

What you like most about Brazil? For me,  heading back to hotel a little tipsy from a 202 drink and a good time with a 202 boy. 

First night in 202, the long flight is already worthwhile. A rainy Monday until 6pm. Was a little doubtful, worried it might be an empty house. Weather app forecasts heavy rain until 10pm, it’s just cloudy with a few drizzle after 6pm! Way off, weather.com! The few drops are rather pleasant for the 30+ hot day. 

Junior’s son and a lady are managing the reception. I ask him how many boys are in house as I enter, he said muito. He didn’t exaggerate. Quite a few new faces since my last trip 2022 May. This cute boy with an army crew cut looks somewhat familiar, it’s until later of the night when I overhearing him talking in English with a client and looking closer to his tattoo that I realized it’s Solomon, the boy I had a 2peat in Lagoa on my last trip. 

A slim black boy with a pretty face stood out for me as I walk up to the shower and steam room. While I prefer the 30+ rio summer to -15 Canadian winter, you do need a shower after getting to 202 on metro. After surveying the room, I made him my top choice. 

The client he was chatting with fell through, so as I walk by him the 2nd time to the steam room, he followed me in soon after. The kiss is sweet and a little rough. The baby smooth Latino/black skin is my favorite, and it often comes with a huge cock too, as for this boy. We make a deal in 5 minutes in the sauna amid kisses. Long waiting list for room, so I bought drinks and we had more kisses while waiting. In the room, Brazilian boys are more often than not eating ass with a passion. When we get to the fucking, his baby smooth hole felt amazing. He likes getting fucked legs up, with a slim build like my all time favorite N, the hole is fully exposed in that position. A great bottom boy. 

Down side is he is uncomfortable taking a photo together. Well, on closer look, he is a little too polished pretty, unlike N, naturally handsome, married young with a son at the tender age of 19, cute with a glowing smile but not  the slightest gay. Except that N often had a boner pointing to the sky when he started our encounter by sucking my cock. The wonder of some Brazilian straight boys! Fucking girls in real life, taking dick on the side for money…

Break down of the night: 75 entry charge, 37 for two drinks, 40 for the room. Less than 30us$ for the house, long live 202! 

While 1st night is a happy night. Things outside sauna are quite different. The COVID tourist slump is over, hotel price more than doubled, often tripled in Copacabana compared to last May. long line ups for foreigners at customs too compared to no lines at all last May. Airport Lounges are open now. There is even a lounge for customers after arrival outside security in the parking garage. Handy to kill a couple hours as my flight arrived before 10, it would be too early to uber to my hotel right away as check in starts at 2pm.

Another ugly shock is my debit card from an American bank used to give me very close to posted xe.com exchange rate for ATM no fee withdrawal at Bradesco, now the exchange rate is a full 10 percent off posted rate 😞 (5.2 posted, ATM withdrawal at 4.7). Credit card charge still happens very close to posted rate at 5.16. Tip, always choose getting charged in Real, not your local currency if asked.

Time for bed. 117 tomorrow, muscle gods are not my type, so will be going with low expectations. 

EXCELLENT and enjoyable Read.  Muito obrigado.  REMEMBER that it's summertime in Brazil and tourist season as well.

• Members
3 hours ago, gap1972 said:

The boy loves deep throat and chocking himself, and it felt amazing. I love it when a boy has a boner pointing up while he is sucking🤩, his cock jumps when he chokes. And wonderful Brazilian rim job. His hole is hairless as well, tiny smooth round opening. I love it when his eyes meet mine in the mirror during fucking, he flashes a joyful smile 😊 later he switches from doggie to legs up, after I finish, I took another look at his hole, amazing it’s turning back to the tiny round opening! B, my favorite new 202 twink from 2021, would have a somewhat gaping hole afterwards. I suppose T is a much more naturally talented bottom 🤓

I has been some time since a post aroused me, as you just did.