gap1972

Rio/São Paulo 20231

• Members
19 hours ago, gap1972 said:

[snip] … 4 nights in São Paulo, 3 sauna visits, 1 action. I tried more Sukiya lunch combos than boys this trip and I am not feeling too bad about it, must be getting to that age now 

Recently coming off 3 nights, 3 visits, 1 action at Lagoa in São Paulo, close to being parallel with you experientially. Tipped 1 gogo. More Renaissance made-to-order club floor breakfast omelettes than boys this trip. I’ll just come out and say it: the space blows; I didn’t as much as hoped and planned. Finally broke into garotocomlocal, grudgingly but satisfactorily. Also adaptively neutral; nothing halcyon or otherwise lasts forever. 

• Members
1 hour ago, msclelovr said:

May I just ask you to clarify @Riobard. Is the above related to your stay in São Paulo (not Rio)? And the space referred to is Lagoa?

Yes. I just now edited a bit before timing out. Renaissance is in Jardim and walkable. Though it was an impromptu plan due to disappointment in Rio, which actually just as well fits the general impression IMO, whatever is the antonym of triumphant. 4 actions in 2 weeks. Again, not a huge deal as I need extended escape from northern winter anyway. I think, though, I may need to revise the drawing board for 2024. I wouldn’t at this point  recommend Brazil, for venue-curated trade as central to the travel agenda, to anyone I knew and cared about. 

• Members
3 hours ago, Riobard said:

Yes. I just now edited a bit before timing out. Renaissance is in Jardim and walkable. Though it was an impromptu plan due to disappointment in Rio, which actually just as well fits the general impression IMO, whatever is the antonym of triumphant. 4 actions in 2 weeks. Again, not a huge deal as I need extended escape from northern winter anyway. I think, though, I may need to revise the drawing board for 2024. I wouldn’t at this point  recommend Brazil, for venue-curated trade as central to the travel agenda, to anyone I knew and cared about. 

Did I ever tell you that I wonder whether you speak as you write? 

• Members
7 hours ago, floridarob said:

He was doing so well....I'm convinced he was using OpenAI for those posts.

I previously posted, we met in Lagoa and buried the hatchet, Riobard is really a nice person and very educated...I thought he was on a road of recovery in his recent comprehendible writings......😉

What did you do to him?

• Members
7 hours ago, floridarob said:

He was doing so well....I'm convinced he was using OpenAI for those posts.

I previously posted, we met in Lagoa and buried the hatchet, Riobard is really a nice person and very educated...I thought he was on a road of recovery in his recent comprehendible writings......😉

LOL. Unfortunately he did not like my comment. I am honestly curious.

• Members
On 1/24/2023 at 4:53 PM, gap1972 said:

117 Tuesday madness. Went at 6:20, too late. Full house, air conditioner can barely keep up with all the body heat. Long wait list for rooms. CROWDED!

This was the worst part about 117, on its "best" night. The wait lines must be terrible for business, for boys and house, because it locks up unused resource, just like at busy food courts where people grab and save tables long before they get their food. 

Is there another good night at 117?

• Members

I also wonder whether there are house rules that the garoto must take a client to a cabine. It seems much can be done in various corners of the facility. I had some activity in the stalls at the old Lagoa and old Fragata, but it seems in Rio, the garotos resist such things. 

So sad to see all of them lined up, looking bored, and not being able to do any business.

3 hours ago, davet said:

This was the worst part about 117, on its "best" night. The wait lines must be terrible for business, for boys and house, because it locks up unused resource, just like at busy food courts where people grab and save tables long before they get their food. 

Is there another good night at 117?

For me, the "best night" is any night other than Tuesday ... if I want to do more than just window shop.  To actually hook-up with a GP, any other night has most always been better.

• Members
On 2/9/2023 at 8:48 PM, Mavica said:

For me, the "best night" is any night other than Tuesday ... if I want to do more than just window shop.  To actually hook-up with a GP, any other night has most always been better.

But some people like to save money buy not having to pay for cabins on Tuesdays.  Not me though. 

• Members
On 2/18/2023 at 8:42 PM, scott456 said:

But some people like to save money buy not having to pay for cabins on Tuesdays.  Not me though. 

For me it was never about the free cabines. But free cabines attracted clients which brought out the biggest and best selection of talent. That's the idea - but the talent is unavailable because it's waiting in line for 30 minutes. I think Saturday is probably the best compromise between not enough crowd and too much.