12is12

Sex vocabulary in spanish?

I posted this in the general forum, but got only one rspns. Hope it'll get more traction here.

Guys, I failed to find it on google. Pls post a link, or just fill out the words.     Thanks (-:

Body contact - contacto corporal ?

To kiss - besar 

To touch - tocar ?

To hug - abrazar 

To cuddle - acariciar ?

To fuck -

To cum - gozar ?

Cum - leche 

Cock / dick - pele ?

To stay hard -

Cut / uncut - 

Balls - huevos ?

Nipples - pezones ? 

To play - jugar ?

Ass -

To rim -

Soft / vanila sex - 

To suck - chupar ?

BJ - una mamada ?

HJ - 

To jerk off - 

3some / 4some - 

Sex without anal fucking - 

Anything else ?????

On 1/23/2023 at 8:44 PM, 12is12 said:

I posted this in the general forum, but got only one rspns. Hope it'll get more traction here.

Guys, I failed to find it on google. Pls post a link, or just fill out the words.     Thanks (-:

Body contact - contacto corporal ?

To kiss - besar 

To touch - tocar ?

To hug - abrazar 

To cuddle - acariciar ?

To fuck -

To cum - gozar ?

Cum - leche 

Cock / dick - pele ? Verga

To stay hard -

Cut / uncut - 

Balls - huevos ?

Nipples - pezones ? 

To play - jugar ?

Ass - Culo

To rim -

Soft / vanila sex - 

To suck - chupar ?

BJ - una mamada ?

HJ - 

To jerk off - 

3some / 4some - 

Sex without anal fucking - 

Anything else ?????

On 3/31/2023 at 1:18 AM, Marc in Calif said:

For a language like Spanish, you'll want to be sure that you know the sex terms for the specific variety of the language where you're located: Mexican Spanish, Columbian Spanish, European Spanish (Castellano), etc.

I guess so. I saw there are ebook on Amazon talking about Spanish sex terms, and I am just back form Colombia, and knowing Spanish is crital there, lol

14 minutes ago, lkblue said:

I guess so. I saw there are ebook on Amazon talking about Spanish sex terms, and I am just back form Colombia, and knowing Spanish is crital there, lol

Colombian Spanish is considered a standard for South America. I guess it depends on what the Amazon book bases its terms on. Why not try it?

8 hours ago, floridarob said:

Unless you're at the coast where they speak more like Cubans, Dominicans or Puerto Ricans, lol

Very true.

For other Latin Americans, Colombian Spanish represents a superior form which is more refined, more classical than the ones they actually speak. The Colombian Spanish dialect came to be that way because the Colombian capital of Bogota, even as a Spanish colony, was an important viceroyalty, important enough to acquire its own university for higher learning, as well as other cultural and religious institutions. This meant the arrival of clerics, academics and administrators from Spain, many of whom spoke an educated variety of Spanish. This was important and influential in the development of the Colombian Spanish dialect.