Radek48

SPA Bangkok - men only

• Members
10 hours ago, Radek48 said:

SmartSelect_20230124_165459_LINE.jpg

SmartSelect_20230124_165846_LINE.jpg

I would like to pay to fundle these two guys.  They don't need to massage me, I will do them.  But I think these two photos are fake or stolen, and I bet these guys are not available for customers in reality.   You can just tell... they are models.

• Members
8 hours ago, reader said:

Even models have to make a living beyond posing for pics. 

certainly not at the massage parlor and not at 1000 baht, 2000 baht or even 3000 baht price range.   There are plenty of wealthy and well-connected Thai and Asian customers who can reserve these models through high-end model agencies/mamasuns.

6 hours ago, PeterRS said:

There is a tendency frequently found among foreigners and western tourists in Thailand that this country provides spas and other facilities just for them. There is an extremely populous gay scene for Thais which foreigners know little if anything about. Many gay Thais attending up market massage spas are relatively wealthy professionals who are perfectly happy paying prices which foreigners find high.

Yes. Massage shop are everywhere in the country. Deep inside the people culture.