TotallyOz

Site is Slow

Thank you gentlemen, I appreciate it. The site does not make money but I do believe it provides valuable information to a group of men (like myself) that helps us in our travels. Totally worth it IMHO

My big regret was not keeping the name Boytoy for the site as in the age of OnlyFans, etc, it would be easy to get guys to promote and more posters. I still may use that name in the future as the "guide" part of this site (front end) does not see to be of any value even though it took tons of time. :) LOL

On 1/27/2023 at 7:54 AM, Latbear4blk said:

I guess some posters of pictures know this, but some may not. There is a free website that you can use to reduce the images size: https://tinypng.com

If you pass every photo you want to post through that website, you will be helping with the space challenge. 

I have used www.shrinkpictures.com for years. As long as the original is not more than 6mb it will downsize to 150kb or less with no noticeable drop in quality.

On 1/26/2023 at 11:30 PM, TotallyOz said:

Thank you gentlemen, I appreciate it. The site does not make money...... the "guide" part of this site (front end) does not seem to be of any value even though it took tons of time

Ditto re thanks for the time and effort involved from your end there @TotallyOz, always appreciated.

And I love the way you're so open and honest as above re "the figures" and aren't one of these " oh this site is raking me in a 6 figure income every month and I'm an internet millionaire 5 times over ( maybe you ARE already I dont know :))   Either way, it's always refreshing to nice to hear the good and bad of running sites including what's working and what's not or didn't when you ( and probably we too) had always assumed it might and that you were / are raking it in from the addition of such pages etc.  As you already alluded to though money's not everything and I'm glad that you too find the site a good use of your time and enjoyable just as we all seem to. Thanks.